TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Aww i missed the flood was to busy. Oh well i hope i can find at lest two of each color or two one of each color lol. laugh.gif

Two reflex-click heralds, one mis-click seawyrm and one missed mageia later, I have not yet seen any of the new ones yet.

(edit: add a reflex-clicked cassare and nebula too. And I missed a gaia this time.)

Nice to have some more lunar heralds though. wub.gif

(these seem to be going the way of the pyralspites. sad.gif )

Edited by MessengerDragon

well i don't think i have completely missed the first day of a release for a very long time.

have only seen 3 of the dust eggs and one of the blue eggs. caught none. (no, not begging. will catch/trade for them eventually.)

the hatchies are adorable. thank you spriters. can't wait to see the adults!

I caught three blue hours ago before I got egglocked and now that I'm free... I can't find an orange??! AW MAN! sad.gif Now I'm trying to find someone who's willing to part with a spare orange for me and trying to hunt for it myself but I have to go to sleep soon I'm so tired. @_@ Wishing all y'all the best of luck on your own hunts too!

Thanks TJ and spriters for this new release! :3

Yeah, only managed to get blue ones, no orange ones for me then, it seems. Especially since I am lousy at catching, and my 8-year-old computer isn't exactly that fast anymore. Well, congrats to those who managed to nab them.

Edited by Revangelis

Well i tried did not get nothing yet it is three am here so i have to get to bed i wish everyone the best of luck in getting the eggs you want Night. biggrin.gif

Woah I checked early Sat and late Sun and totally missed this release...was moving out of my dorm darn.

When will we see what an adult looks like?

When the dragons in the first post grow up. You can click on them to see how soon that will be - they'll grow up when they reach 4d 0h.

Aaaand, I'm back into my ussual scedule of missing the releases by 1 day.

Welp, back to hunting.

They are already mixed in?! >w<

*sigh* That's what I get for coming to the party late....

Oh, no, this isn't fair... I check everyday for new dragons but yesterday I didn't...

Surprise new releases should be more common a day or two after the release. We get three days for holiday dragons when everybody knows the date of the release but if you miss a surprise release, it's done. Not fair.

Edited by evinin

Well, I'm late.sad.gif So I've caught Silver, Chicken and Thunder egg but haven't even seen new ones.sad.gif Hope I can get them later.

Thanks for the new release.smile.gif

Oh, no, this isn't fair... I check everyday for new dragons but yesterday I didn't...

Surprise new releases should be more common a day or two after the release. We get three days for holiday dragons when everybody knows the date of the release but if you miss a surprise release, it's done. Not fair.

It's not done. As stated in the first post, these are a permanent release. You have plenty of time to catch them. Just because they're not flooding doesn't mean they're not dropping. ;3

And you don't need to check every day only weekends

Actually the length of time these have dropped unmixed was very long. Before, during a midnight release they would often be already mixing by the time I woke up, or a few hours after that. This time the flood lasted quite a lot longer than that.

I got a pair of each very easily. I was very surprised! This is the first drop I've been able to get what I wanted quickly.

It's not done. As stated in the first post, these are a permanent release. You have plenty of time to catch them. Just because they're not flooding doesn't mean they're not dropping. ;3

They said that about Coppers as well.