TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

all my bohimes are empty for a while now is that normal ?? 

how long will we get the new eggs ?

Yes, that is quite normal during a new release. Only a certain number of eggs are generated each 5 minutes and when they are gone, they are gone until the next 5 minute drop. They get grabbed very quickly.

Edit: I just caught another orange one in the desert pretty easily on that last 5 minute drop.

Now I am definitely done until tomorrow because the 3 eggs I have left from before are precious to me and must hatch first.

Edited by purplehaze

I was able to get four from the Desert and 3 from the Alpine area. Thank you TJ and spriters. I can't wait to see the adult forms of both of them. smile.gif

Those blue eggs are so lovely! I got two blues and two orange ones, and I'll try for two more blues after my Striped River pair hatches.

Have two of each (two from Desert and two from Jungle)

I know the orange genders both female and male, does the blue? never mind haha

Edited by moonstone981

When will the eggs mix in with the rest? I REALLY want to get the spring seasonals!

Edited by MadameZ

Generally there is a flood of the new eggs for the first 12 to 24 hours and then other eggs begin to mix in. Since it is a permanent release the eggs will always be available at whatever ratio their rarity demands.

Yes, that is quite normal during a new release. Only a certain number of eggs are generated each 5 minutes and when they are gone, they are gone until the next 5 minute drop. They get grabbed very quickly.

Edit: I just caught another orange one in the desert pretty easily on that last 5 minute drop.

Now I am definitely done until tomorrow because the 3 eggs I have left from before are precious to me and must hatch first.

Thank U good to know rolleyes.gif

What really stinks is that i used my influences the day before the release.

Edited by MadameZ

Anyone know what's up with the three orange ones Tj has? Spriter alt? Regular alt like red dorsals?

Anyone know what's up with the three orange ones Tj has? Spriter alt? Regular alt like red dorsals?

The third one hatched this morning, so it's not gendered, I think.

The third one hatched this morning, so it's not gendered, I think.

But why would Tj have three? Doesn't he usually get two each - one to freeze one to grow up. Or does he get 3 when the adults have different sprites for each gender?

Dimorphic adults, non-dimorphic hatchies. He'll freeze one hatchie and let two grow up.

biggrin.gif thank you so much for these beautiful new dragons

When will the eggs mix in with the rest? I REALLY want to get the spring seasonals!

Considering how much people complained before, when the flood would last less than 24 hours, I'm guessing that this time it will last a full day.

Yay!! New pretties! I managed to get two pair of the gold and one pair of the blue. Would have gone for three blue eggs but I'm not keen on dropping the copper I grabbed the other day lol Thank you so much spriters and TJ!

Congrats to Nirami for getting an in-cave release! Excited to see one of your sprites make it on DC! biggrin.gif

aww..why am i seeing this just now

i looked in the cave earlier today and saw everything was empty and thought the website was done or something

and now i looked and saw there were 80 people in the desert O.o

ok, something weird heree, waited untill the 5 min refresh and then saw the description

was shocked lol

NEW EGGS YAYYY

so far only caught a blue, but now i'm locked

Gonna bring back this topic. Who here thinks that the blue ones will be rarer than the orange ones? I saw the previous hourly drop. 100 people in the desert, and the drop lasted more than 5 minutes with people constantly taking the eggs! The other biomes, the drop did not last two minutes (I think.), and there were like, 10-20 people in those biomes? What does this mean? There are less blues being dropped, while there are more oranges. What do you all think?