TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Oooohhh... new dragons! Yeah! ^______^

Managed to get my first two pairs. We'll see what more I can catch. smile.gif I think I'll stick with the desert ones first, since the blue drop in all biomes...

Looking at them in my scroll, the orange comes between Anagallis and Balloons, and the blue comes between Royal Crimsons and Seasonals. Bit of useless information there for people xd.png

Also, the blue egg looks familiar but I have no idea which dragon it belongs to xd.png

I can tell you the blue one was never in the dragon requests. wink.gif

I remember the yellow egg and I really like their design, but I have really big problems to catch more than one.

You got me, TJ. I don't even check for late evening (DC time) releases anymore so I'm only just now seeing this one. I got one egg so far! Woo! tongue.gif

On my phone, the lag was so powerful that I only got to refresh three times before the drop was over! Seems i need to get my last egg on a desktop instead smile.gif

As I said before, I was looking to get some CB spring seasonals when I logged on this morning. I did not bother to look at the news. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the new eggs in the forest. I grabbed them. I liked the eggs.

Are the blue ones even still dropping? I haven't seen a single one on the five minute refreshes.

Looking at them in my scroll, the orange comes between Anagallis and Balloons, and the blue comes between Royal Crimsons and Seasonals. Bit of useless information there for people xd.png

Also, the blue egg looks familiar but I have no idea which dragon it belongs to xd.png

For the oranges, maybe Argent or Aurora? It gives off a space-y vibe. (Totally didn't use Thesaurus.com.)

For the blues, it probably starts with Sea. Seastone? Seawing? Hmm. I guess we'll find out soon.

Are the blue ones even still dropping? I haven't seen a single one on the five minute refreshes.

Yes, my brother just caught one a few minutes ago. psst is your time set correctly?

Congrats on becoming a In-Cave spriter!

There are 100 people in the desert biome...

I've also never seen the biomes go this long without any eggs.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Yay, a new release! biggrin.gif So, how hard are they to catch?

Yes they are very hard to catch. I've never seen a new release that was this backed up. 120 people in desert and counting.

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

Yeah, this really doesn't bode well for the rarity of these dragons. I still haven't seen a single blue one, and I'm just constantly refreshing.

Getting rather frustrated.

Was finally able to catch the orange egg despite the hundred people in the desert. ^-^

Thanks TJ and spriters for the new dragons smile.gif

Same! I'm worried about the rarity too. It was so hard to get all the xenos as caveborns. Even more difficult than than silvers and that's saying something. I hope this doesn't happen to these ones.

Hm... If I manage to catch two of each, I will hand out any extra that I catch.

~Please don't double post unless it's been a while (a day or so) and no one else has posted or you're doing a lot of coding, such as quoting multiple posts~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

You know what would be awesome is if we had a trading thread called "Share the Wealth Foundation" or something where people can gift new releases to people who missed the release or aren't as lucky...

Got my blues. Will be gifting any others I catch in the Dragon Cave Community Notice Board and Departures.

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

Influenced and Incubated my pairs, so hopefully they will hatch tomorrow night and I can keep my shimmer breeding on schedule. So happy I was awake last night when they started dropping. I feel like trying to snag a pair of each now would be a nightmare. tongue.gif Super excited for these adults!

You know what would be awesome is if we had a trading thread called "Share the Wealth Foundation" or something where people can gift new releases to people who missed the release or aren't as lucky...

Got my blues. Will be gifting any others I catch in the Dragon Cave Community Notice Board and Departures.

We have one for second gens. New Release Gifting Force.

(Gonna bump it so people know.)

Congrats on becoming a In-Cave spriter!

Thank you, but I am an in-cave sprite since the Falconiform wyvern was released. happy.gif

Found out about this late but managed to get two of each! I'm so glad they are still dropping.

Thank you, TJ and spriters! I love the eggs and the hatchies; can't wait to see the adults.

Oooooh, now I'm really excited to see how the adults turn out! ohmy.gif

I mean, I was excited before, darker shade (especially blue) dragons tend to be my favourites, but I'm even more so now xd.png

I think I'll be doing the same as a few others have said; once I've got my base lot (four of each), I'll be grabbing and sending out as many as my Magi will allow tongue.gif Gotta spread the love!