TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

I've been sitting here for the past half hour trying to figure out which eggs I have that I could drop in the AP so I can catch more of the new release xd.png But (for once) I'm locked with CB rares or lineages too good to pass up. Guess I'll have to wait and hope to be lucky after the flood stops!

Getting blue eggs was really easy, but getting those orange ones is a real pain in my behind.

Gotcha. Didn't know that was there '^.^

No worries! I had to search to find it.

All of these hatchies look very cute. The blue one reminds me of a little lizard. I hope they're still the only things dropping when I unlock in a few hours.

I managed to snatch THREE blue ones! biggrin.gif If only I could get at least just one orange egg now. It's nuts in the Desert!

Anyone feel like trading an orange for a blue? LOL. xd.png

Managed to snag two orange ones in quick succession, think I just got lucky since there were 160+ people on desert!

Egglocked ATM, will hopefully be able to snag blues later.

Oh goodness, I missed a new egg release!! Are they still mass-dropping, or have they already mixed in? Oh goodness I want them!

Yay, a new release! biggrin.gif So, how hard are they to catch?

Well hmm I have been trying to get them for approx. 10hrs and have 1 of each lol but I do have slow internet when so many people are trying to get them

It seems I was really lucky last night. I discovered the new release seconds after it started, and was able to get my 7 dragons with no trouble. Usually I start hunting after the biomes fill up with dozens of other hunters, and my hand is about to rot and fall off before I catch even one, so this was a welcome change. I decided to get 3 blues and 4 desert eggs, because I figure the deserts would be more rare. Looks like this was a good decision. :-)

Edited by Jennie

Thanking the dragon gods that I happened to be in the cave last night when these first started dropping. blink.gif

I'm wondering how rare these are going to be, especially the orange egg.

HECK YES, I got an orange one against all the odds! xd.png Though, maybe it's just now that I'm looking, but the user count dropped to the 80s in the Desert? ohmy.gif Or do people go crazy and flood in in the moment they start dropping and I just don't realize it? Anyway, It would totally be awesome if I could get just one more orange so I have 2 orange and 3 blue, but if I don't, well, at least I have one, I guess. wub.gif So beautiful.

EDIT: WOAHHH!!! I got two more oranges! ohmy.gif I am officially locked now with half blues and half oranges. I didn't even mean to get 2 more, but I'll totally take 3! Besides, who knows how rare these are gonna be after release, so I might as well keep what I have to be careful. Knowing I might not get them again, 3 is totally good enough. tongue.gif

Edited by Kira-san

I had an easy time with the oranges. It was over an hour before I even saw a blue.

I suspect the desert biome flooded with people trying to get the blues that were mixing in in there. That was the first place I actually saw a blue.

Finally got a few of each, and had to fog them as someone immediately started view bombing them. Thanks.

Well, I managed to get five of the orange guys, but none of the blues. Perhaps I can trade some of the oranges for a couple blues, once they come off cool-down...

It looks almost like there are three colors... Blue, Orange and Gold??? Are the Golds the Spriter Alt or just a variation of the Orange???

I now have 2 each, gendered, of the Blue and Orange... YAY

Thank You, TJ and Spriters....

Has anyone seen any Easter Eggs yet?

It looks almost like there are three colors...  Blue, Orange and Gold???  Are the Golds the Spriter Alt or just a variation of the Orange???

I now have 2 each, gendered, of the Blue and Orange...  YAY

Thank You, TJ and Spriters....

Has anyone seen any Easter Eggs yet?

Easter isn't until next week, and the "gold" is just the S1 of the orange.

These are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much, spriters! Depending on how rare these get, I think I'll be hoarding them. biggrin.gif The orange/golds should look great with Golden Wyverns!

Edited by Sylph264

I was trying for another orange in the desert, but captured a blue instead. That's fine because I need those, too. I have 2 blue and 1 orange and no more spaces until tomorrow. I have one special gift and three 2nd gen z codes that I just bred yesterday and I am not giving those up for anything! I just hope they aren't too hard to catch by then. Sometimes it is actually easier later on when the mad rush is over, if they are still dropping in reasonable amounts.

Edited because I forgot to say thanks to Infinis and Shajana for the blue and congratulations to Nirami and thanks for the orange. Both hatchies show a lot of promise for the dragons to come.

Edited by purplehaze

I managed to grab four blues. No oranges yet. The oranges go really fast!

edit.

Good luck with all the new Dragons and future breeding Projects. Thanks TJ, have fun community!

Edited by jinal

i want to share the benefits of having a fast internet connection, so

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you so much I grabbed this baby biggrin.gif

That gave me 2 so I'm happy now

Edited by Paige201208

Im honestly ripping my hair out over here I have an orange(by pure luck!) and I just wantt onnneee blue just one....but my internet hates me obviously sleep.gif so lsow

my internet was kind to me ;-; Ive got three orange and 2 blues and am now egglocked so happy

Edited by SnowyIcefall

I am SO GLAD that I decided to stay up late last night for no real reason. Wanted to get an egg to bite in the biomes, only to see nothing in them. Thinking it might be a server issue or something, I went to the news section and was like andjkfasbjifsbfl to see a new release! ~ First time for me, too! Luckily able to nab multiple of each without much hassle, but I really want just one more of that desert one. Hopefully this will still be available tonight when my scroll unlocks. No way am I dropping my rare eggs.

If someone out there is feeling real generous...