TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Hope you don't mind I claimed this. Thank you very much!

Also... to pay it forward...

ENJOY whoever takes this.

Delighted it has a happy home. xd.png

Why would I MIND - I posted it for someone to take biggrin.gif Happy New Year.

Delighted it has a happy home. xd.png

Why would I MIND - I posted it for someone to take biggrin.gif Happy New Year.

Mainly cus I already have shinies.... but I love them.

Anyway, it will surly be named and loved on my scroll.

Nope. Enjoy. All I ask is that it be named, once it is gendered! xd.png

I name EVERYTHING biggrin.gif And she is already influenced.

But I think we are probably going to get modded for this, soon xd.png

Oh my. I have to leave this thread now - I hope YOU don't mind that I took yours, but

Another paying forward...!

thankyou smile.gif

my aegis dragons have grown up, and i love that they are are a wintery blue, though in my part of the world it is a hot summer at this time of year. the solstices will probably always be my favourite, especially as i celebrate solstices rather than christmas, but i suppose i might be waiting a long time for a hot weather themed dragon at this holiday time smile.gif

i rather enjoy all the snow themes, the games as well as the dragons, because it doesn't snow where i live, ever.

Stuck on a cruise ship with crappy internet I missed out on everything. The eggs and the remaining days of the event game. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to snag a few of the new eggs next year. I'll just have to try and remember what they look like.

Why does there have to be contention during the holidays? Regardless of which specific ideal/belief you have, winter celebrations of all kinds are for hope, peace, love, and sharing.

Yet, rather than celebrate the similarities, people focus on the differences and ignore the basic concepts of their own ideals/beliefs. Why must this be? Why can't we just enjoy each other for the basic humanity in all of us? Why is that so hard?

Why does there have to be contention during the holidays? Regardless of which specific ideal/belief you have, winter celebrations of all kinds are for hope, peace, love, and sharing.

Yet, rather than celebrate the similarities, people focus on the differences and ignore the basic concepts of their own ideals/beliefs. Why must this be? Why can't we just enjoy each other for the basic humanity in all of us? Why is that so hard?

Right on. See the other thread for further discussion on this one, though.

Am I the only one curious to see how Aegis alts look for their spriters? smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Am I the only one curious to see how Aegis alts look for their spriters? smile.gif

No, I can't wait to see them! ohmy.gif

No, I can't wait to see them! ohmy.gif

At the moment the spriters' Aegis dragons look just like mine... xd.png

Ohhhh I wanna see to. Spriter's Alts are often soooo pretty.

Happy new Year

Edit: Who keeps sneaking in here changing the port to omething new? huh.gif

Edited by herk

At the moment the spriters' Aegis dragons look just like mine... xd.png

At the moment . . . but we expect that sooner or later TJ will work his magic. laugh.gif

am i too late for the drops? i was moving to my new house over the holidays and was unable to log on sad.gif

Unfortunately you are too late.

I wish you better luck next year.

Shoot. The event is over? We had visitors and I wasn't able to log in to finish the adventure. sad.gif

Is there a raffle? Is it only for the people who managed to finish the story? I'm going to go and hunt for answers, but I'm asking here in case some awesome person fills me in before I gather all the answers (It's a little lazy, I know/apologise, but I'm gonna be searching in between chasing a two year old around so looking might take awhile laugh.gif )