TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Shoot. The event is over? We had visitors and I wasn't able to log in to finish the adventure. sad.gif

Is there a raffle? Is it only for the people who managed to finish the story? I'm going to go and hunt for answers, but I'm asking here in case some awesome person fills me in before I gather all the answers (It's a little lazy, I know/apologise, but I'm gonna be searching in between chasing a two year old around so looking might take awhile laugh.gif )

Raffle wise, still no word. Only TJ knows, and he is not saying anything. Yet. The game will not be related to the raffle (If there is one), he did say that much. It ran independently, of anything. Just for fun. smile.gif

Thanks! found the info in the event post too. smile.gif Also hoping there's a raffle, not too torn up if there isn't one. Good times!

I'm also excited to see the alts. If ours are this pretty, theirs are going to be stunning!

Huzzah! A promise is a promise!

... but my metals didn't agree. Here's some pretty lineages at least! biggrin.gif

Here's one for you~

Anndddd one for you! smile.gif

My little Fluffy Timbers grew up, here's hoping he isn't as picky as his cave-brother happy.gif

Snagged that pretty pink egglet. Can't do a thing to carry it forward, but how could I resist that shiny?? smile.gif Plus, I love old Pinks, and have none, so another reason I had to snap up this baby. Thanks!

I didn't realize I'd wandered into a egg tossing party! *wanders off to see what might be rolling around her cave*

Edited by jocosa

Please take all discussion of other Holidays, Christmas vs Other Holidays, what the Holidays mean etc to their own threads. The topic of this thread is the new release and only the new release.

Sock has already warned about posting trades/gifts here. Please take those to the appropriate threads in trading section

Did anyone notice the extra action for these new dragons?

I just did, and whoa... Pahpyrus is not happy about that egg my vampire killed. o.o

HOLY! WOAH

Does it depend on your event badge or your scroll actions?

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde dragons, so interesting. smile.gif

I just did, and whoa... Pahpyrus is not happy about that egg my vampire killed. o.o

Oh crap same. I'm scared.

Well, I currently have the Enrage option, but the reverse option, Pacify, isn't available to me until I no longer have dead eggs on my scroll. So maybe it is linked to certain things on your scroll?

Super cool, either way.

Does it depend on your event badge or your scroll actions?

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde dragons, so interesting. smile.gif

No, it is just an action called enrage. I don't even have any dead things on my scroll unless you count my undeads! http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZqTZL But the pacify action is greyed-out and says "Pacify - This dragon cannot be calmed while there are dead eggs/dragons around."

Edited by purplehaze

I have the enrage option only but with the comment about no dead eggs/dragons to enrage it and the option is "greyed" out.

No, it is just an action called enrage. I don't even have any dead things on my scroll unless you count my undeads! http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZqTZL But the pacify action is greyed-out and says "Pacify - This dragon cannot be calmed while there are dead eggs/dragons around."

I don't either, so I wonder how long it lasts. I rather hope it is not permanent...then again...

Itsa Crampus Dragon!

OMG. I so love the enraged version. Now if only it is breedable that way .....

I have the enrage option only but with the comment about no dead eggs/dragons to enrage it and the option is "greyed" out.

Ruby, by any chance, do you not have any zombies?

I don't have anything that has died recently, yet I have the enraged option to use. The only thing I can think of are zombies being counted as a dead dragon.