Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Because holidays only breed holidays for one week a year around their specific holiday, users who concentrate on making lineages often start planning a month or more in advance. Holiday lineages are among the hardest to continue because of the limited breeding window, so many people try trading and breeding in the month prior to get whatever mates they may need to continue the lineage. Some players, like myself, don't concentrate much on lineages, so those threads aren't really of any importance to us, but to breeders and lineage-makers it's a great way to figure out what exactly they'll be breeding during that small window of time.

Whoa, one week a year...

And I thought reversed-time Seasonal Dragon lineage is the hardest (Like, CB Spring, 2nd gen Winter, 3rd gen Autumn, 4th final gen Summer). Well, thanks for the clarification!

I've been away for a while and my memory is fuzzy. Didn't we get a way to mass fog? I can't find it.

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

NO we didn't. And MAN do we need it !

Cheers Fuzz. I guess it was wishful thinking remembering on my part then. 😂

Not sure if this is worthy of its own thread so I’m posting it here instead.

On the forum, on mobile when somebody was the last commenter on a thread, didn’t it always show who the last commenter was in the thread lineup?

In this screenshot there is the name of the thread, the date it was originally posted, who it was posted by, and when the last comment was posted. Am I mistaken in thinking it used to display who the last commenter was next to when the last comment was posted? Such as if I was the last commenter, it’d look like this? (I think I actually was the last commenter in that thread as well lmao)

I might be wrong, but it isn’t showing up on mobile (I understand it's on a little sidebar on web), and if I’m quite honest, it’s annoying me. Sometimes I forget if I’ve last commented on a thread, and having to click and scroll is time-consuming, and I just swear it used to be there!

Has this happened for anyone else or am I losing my mind?

Edited by RealWilliamShakespeare
Sorry, link broke

I know it does in regular form, but I do not ever recall seeing it in mobile form, @RealWilliamShakespeare. It is a tad annoying not having it there, but for me not a dealbreaker.

@pegasi1978 @Lagie

Ah thanks so much - I'm honestly the world's biggest fool for not noticing it's been gone for so long, if that is the case. I really want it back - I want to make a suggestion thread to get it put back there, but obviously it's the forum software and probably out of TJ's control... Thanks anyway though :)

This may seem dumb, but I just thought about it and I want to be sure. 

Do the collecting events (like Halloween with the Trick-or-Treat, Easter with the Egg Basket) work on mobile devices? I've never tried catching the collectibles on my cell before and was curious if they also appear when you're on your phone. 

3 hours ago, relaks said:

This may seem dumb, but I just thought about it and I want to be sure. 

Do the collecting events (like Halloween with the Trick-or-Treat, Easter with the Egg Basket) work on mobile devices? I've never tried catching the collectibles on my cell before and was curious if they also appear when you're on your phone. 

Yes, they do! I've collected a few dozen on my mobile as well. :)

Thank you ! :D I'll be able to really complete the collection this year then, yay!

3 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Yes, they do! I've collected a few dozen on my mobile as well. :)

Good to know! Thanks!

Lets see if i can word this right. I have a cb coded dragon I want to breed with my prize, but don't know if they've refused yet (the coded dragon refuses most mates, naturally). If I go into 'breed with' from the coded dragon, will my prize show up at the very bottom in 'rejects' or will he not since he's on cooldown? 

He will not show if he's on cooldown. Which is EXTREMELY annoying and many of us have asked that there is some way to show refused mates who are on CD, so that we can PLAN better !

5 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Isn't there a fansite that shows any word coded dragons one has? If so can someone point me to it?

This is one I know of: Egg Drop Soup's tools

It will only give actual word codes, no number replacements and no all number codes.

No-one but TJ knows when a release will happen. Only holidays are announced in advance. There's no such thing as "the release." There were scheduled ones for a short while but they didn't work out that well, even though I loved them.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

There is a relative pattern of releases happening on a weekend, towards the end of the month. But nothing is scheduled, there could very well be a beginning of month release or a month without a release. (The months sandwiched between 2 holidays often don't have a release). Some people are betting on next weekend, but like I said, no promises on the date or even existence of this release.

Would anyone know if the current price of Fleshcrownes (1,500) is a bug? They've been a stable 100 since the market was released, but this week they jumped 1,400 shards. Afaik they aren't overly rare but hey, I don't have the numbers to say what is or isn't common population.

Harvests had a similar jump from 100 to 800.

Only one way to find out. It could be a bug, or TJ fiddling with the ratios, or someone mass-breeding fleshcrownes - although I doubt they'd jump that much because of some mass breeding.

Yeah, that's why I decided to drop a post in here. I've seen some jumps in shard prices, but never a 1,400 shard jump, and on a common no less. I'd reckon a mass breed of that magnitude would have caused a huge stir just from the sheer amount of Fleshcrownes in the AP.

Again, though, I will disclaim that I don't know how the population to price formula works so this may very well just be the proper price that Fleshcrownes are supposed to be at.

More expensive than Aeons? I highly doubt it - I bet that's a glitch :D

1 hour ago, WraithZephyr said:

Is this a glitch?  Balloon Dragons do not appear to be in the drop down menu of the trading hub.

They are for me. Do you have them unlocked in the Encyclopedia? The drop down menu relies on having the image unlocked in the Encyclopedia (same with the Market I believe).