Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Only one way to find out. It could be a bug, or TJ fiddling with the ratios, or someone mass-breeding fleshcrownes - although I doubt they'd jump that much because of some mass breeding.

Yeah, that's why I decided to drop a post in here. I've seen some jumps in shard prices, but never a 1,400 shard jump, and on a common no less. I'd reckon a mass breed of that magnitude would have caused a huge stir just from the sheer amount of Fleshcrownes in the AP.

Again, though, I will disclaim that I don't know how the population to price formula works so this may very well just be the proper price that Fleshcrownes are supposed to be at.

More expensive than Aeons? I highly doubt it - I bet that's a glitch :D

1 hour ago, WraithZephyr said:

Is this a glitch?  Balloon Dragons do not appear to be in the drop down menu of the trading hub.

They are for me. Do you have them unlocked in the Encyclopedia? The drop down menu relies on having the image unlocked in the Encyclopedia (same with the Market I believe).

Can someone tell me if this dragon hatches exactly at 4days (or, I think it'll hatch at 3d 22hr?), will it hatch sunRISE? https://dragcave.net/lineage/dRGQN this is my own egg, and I need to know what it'll be to influence it correctly, but sunrise/sunsets always confuse me

Editing also for;

my post from a few days ago about my prize and the code- well, they haven't been tried as a pair yet. Should I use fertility to help them not refuse, or just try them without anything? I don't remember where, but someone had said that fertility increased chances to refuse or not get an egg....?

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

29 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Can someone tell me if this dragon hatches exactly at 4days (or, I think it'll hatch at 3d 22hr?), will it hatch sunRISE? https://dragcave.net/lineage/dRGQN this is my own egg, and I need to know what it'll be to influence it correctly, but sunrise/sunsets always confuse me

Editing also for;

my post from a few days ago about my prize and the code- well, they haven't been tried as a pair yet. Should I use fertility to help them not refuse, or just try them without anything? I don't remember where, but someone had said that fertility increased chances to refuse or not get an egg....?

According to my calculations it would reach 4 days left at somewhere after 2 am cave time, which means it would not be able to hatch until 6 am and would be a sunrise.

Fertility is actually used to decrease the chance of refusals. I think that was a change made a couple of years ago. I use it on all new pairs and have never had a refusal when I remembered to use it, although your results may vary, as it is not guaranteed.

Edited by purplehaze

46 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

They are for me. Do you have them unlocked in the Encyclopedia? The drop down menu relies on having the image unlocked in the Encyclopedia (same with the Market I believe). 

it should not matter at all what is locked or unlocked in the encyclopedia as this is the trading hub I am talking about - not the market place.  Even so just in case I just went and checked.. I am seeing locked breeds appear in the drop down menu, but balloons (which is not locked) is just not showing up in the list.  I am thinking this is a glitch.

9 minutes ago, WraithZephyr said:

it should not matter at all what is locked or unlocked in the encyclopedia as this is the trading hub I am talking about - not the market place.  Even so just in case I just went and checked.. I am seeing locked breeds appear in the drop down menu, but balloons (which is not locked) is just not showing up in the list.  I am thinking this is a glitch.

Actually it does matter. It's been proven multiple times that you need to have the breed unlocked in the Encyclopedia for it to show up in the drop-down box in the Trading Hub. I don't particularly agree that it *should* work that way, but that is the way it currently works. However, if you have locked breeds appearing then *that* may be a glitch. Can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing?

4 hours ago, WraithZephyr said:

Only the "egg" image has to be unlocked. 

On 9/23/2018 at 11:43 PM, Herk said:

More expensive than Aeons? I highly doubt it - I bet that's a glitch :D

No glitch:

Which is kinda cool. Our own hunting is a far too small sample to actually SEE such changes in ratios. So the market sppills the beans on old but mostly unnoticed mechanics :D

Actually I noticed that sometimes some dragons were harder to catch than others - I just never really thought about it and just thought "Well, it just is as it is" XD

8 hours ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

If you use fertility, you reduce the chance of refusal or no egg. So, you got it backward and definitely should use fertility.

Halloween is approaching, so I have to ask: How do holidays cave drops work? Are they like new releases where the new eggs are all we're getting for a few hours before it gets mixed in with others? Do they only drop on the day itself (e.g. October 31st for Halloween) or will it be for longer? I'm trying to figure out if I still have time to gun for the SIlver trophy or start to reserve my BSAs for them.

The new Halloween dragon will drop exclusively for 24 hours in all biomes. During that time no other eggs will drop in the cave. Then they will be gone.

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

The new Halloween dragon will drop exclusively for 24 hours in all biomes. During that time no other eggs will drop in the cave. Then they will be gone.

Gotcha. A follow-up question: Can the gender of Halloween dragons be influenced or are they already set like other Holidays?

@purplehaze @Ruby Eyes Thank you both :) 

Edited by scalesofgrey

What is the current Gold price in the Market?

(I don't have them unlocked, they're sorta ugly imo)

3 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

(I don't have them unlocked, they're sorta ugly imo)

Just click a few in hatcheries.