Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I currently have my scroll custom sorted, if I changed it to sort by breed or any of the other options would that erase my custom sort or will it still stay saved so I could switch between sort types without losing my custom sort?

5 minutes ago, Mochi said:

I currently have my scroll custom sorted, if I changed it to sort by breed or any of the other options would that erase my custom sort or will it still stay saved so I could switch between sort types without losing my custom sort?

If you change sorts from the sorting options page then you're good. If you do it from the custom sorting page, what you're actually doing is resetting your custom sort to some other sort and overwriting whatever you had there.

Really small weird question: Why are Z codes in particular so valuable? Why do people seem to collect them a lot more than any others?

9 minutes ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Really small weird question: Why are Z codes in particular so valuable? Why do people seem to collect them a lot more than any others?

It's all about the Z Project!

It's just for fun, but it becomes addictive!

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It's all about the Z Project!

It's just for fun, but it becomes addictive!

Oh awesome, thank you!! I had no idea that was even a thing! Looks fun 👀

If a hatchling is showing 8 days left, does that mean it's been stunned?

8 minutes ago, prpldrgnfr said:

If a hatchling is showing 8 days left, does that mean it's been stunned?

Yep.

Just now, Kaini said:

Yep.

Thank you!

Another question about Holidays breeding... Can dragons refuse each other during the week that Halloween/Christmas/etc dragons are available for breeding? Specifically, new pairs? 

I'm planning a lineage for Halloween and I was wondering if using "Fertilize" would be a waste during that week ^^

12 minutes ago, relaks said:

Another question about Holidays breeding... Can dragons refuse each other during the week that Halloween/Christmas/etc dragons are available for breeding? Specifically, new pairs? 

I'm planning a lineage for Halloween and I was wondering if using "Fertilize" would be a waste during that week ^^

If you breed right when a Holiday breeding season starts, there might be glitches that happen, resulting in a refusal.

However, during the Holiday breeding season, holiday dragons do not refuse any mate. That includes any mate that it has refused to breed with before, however they will still refuse outside the holiday season.

Okay, sorry, so I totally missed the release...

Edited by Fly-by-Night

1 minute ago, Fly-by-Night said:

err... new release? I got two new eggs.

Yes. Check the News! :)

Ah, I see the problem now... TJ posted at 7 pm yesterday... it was already October in my timezone, so the "September release" simply didn't register with me.

4 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

Ah, I see the problem now... TJ posted at 7 pm yesterday... it was already October in my timezone, so the "September release" simply didn't register with me.

Makes sense. It was a late-in-the-DC day release!

This is the first time I've been online for Halloween or any Holiday even though I've been around since 2015. When breeding time comes around for Halloween dragons, will it be announced?

9 hours ago, XDLugia said:

If you breed right when a Holiday breeding season starts, there might be glitches that happen, resulting in a refusal.

However, during the Holiday breeding season, holiday dragons do not refuse any mate. That includes any mate that it has refused to breed with before, however they will still refuse outside the holiday season.

Thank you! That's really good to know :)

16 hours ago, relaks said:

If it's an untried pair, you may want to use fertility anyway.  So that they have less chance refusing outside of the holiday.  It may be cave superstition, but many people have claimed a seeming higher refusals outside the holiday if that was the first breeding.

Can someone please aim me at the thread about Zombie prep in October? It contained dates for when to start collecting eggs, when to let things die while fogged, when to use your first round of kills, etc. It was geared towards making sure you had the maximum amount of adult and hatchie fodder for the 31st. I had it bookmarked but the bookmark went mia. I searched for the thread but I had no luck. Thanks!

30 minutes ago, jocosa said:

Can someone please aim me at the thread about Zombie prep in October? It contained dates for when to start collecting eggs, when to let things die while fogged, when to use your first round of kills, etc. It was geared towards making sure you had the maximum amount of adult and hatchie fodder for the 31st. I had it bookmarked but the bookmark went mia. I searched for the thread but I had no luck. Thanks!

->Zombie Advice :)

@jocosa-You're welcome!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

What determines your badges shown first? 

I FINALLY got my magikarp badge today (lol so lazy I forgot to use splash), and I wanted it to show up on the front page but it isn't. Any way to change what shows?

I believe badges show most recent first, with some caveats. Mine seem to go in chronological order, most recent first (2018 v-day, 2017 holiday, 2017 halloween, etc) *but* the trick-or-treat pumpkin badge seems to be 'pinned' at the beginning, right after my trophy, and the easter basket 'pinned' right after that. It's possible the magicarp isn't showing first because it's an older badge, maybe it doesn't matter when you actually get it it just sorts with when it came out or something. (Interestingly, on the actual /badges page it does show the magicarp 2nd at the top, right after the easter egg basket, and they originally appeared in the same year, so that does seem to indicate sorting by original implementation.)