Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Spinel's are Earth right? So why is my Spinel from Spinel parents not green?

We don't know that RED spinels are earth. TCA only said that green ones were...

I have a dumb question. What's the difference between views and unique views? I've been playing DC for years, but I've never really understood.

Unique views are one offs (UNIQUE, see !). If I view a hatchie of yours, I can only EVER give it one UV, but I can give it several views.

Nice one ! Thanks. I'd never have thought to...

Dumb quick question: EATW has a signature generator with your scroll stats, and it always says "scroll locked" on it. What does that mean?

Edited by psychodoge

Just now, psychodoge said:

Dumb quick question: EATW has a signature generator, and it always says "scroll locked" on it. What does that mean?

Scroll locked is when you have reached the maximum number of growing things on your scroll. Total limits for each trophy type can be found here: https://dragcave.net/help/egglimits

As an aside - it hasn't updated to cover platinum trophies, so when I have 7 eggs it thinks I'm locked :lol:

And what happens when you grab an eighth? :o 

It says I have 7 eggs (I THINK) and am locked ! (I would show you - but at the moment I DON'T have 8 eggs and I have to leave some space for a trade tomorrow.)

OK I am now egg locked but not scroll locked; but it isn't updating my egg numbers just now, so...

ETA and now it did. I get this. 59da13058948a_Image1.png.9aca37d7e73cc5ef806a9a94ce133f66.png

Which is exactly what I got  (different numbers of course) with 7 eggs and 9 hatchies yesterday, when I was not locked in any which way. (and no this is not a complaint here; I know this is nothing to do with TJ - just warning people that it could show locked when it isn't).

Edited by fuzzbucket

Does Halloween breeding start Tuesday the 24th? I want to know what the last day to use my incubates should be.

Has the Graveyard page stopped working for anyone else? To me it always shows the same message about no eggs/hatchlings available to view (" You traverse the forest in search of the rumored dragon graveyard, but despite your best efforts, you are unable to find anything.") regardless of whatever time of the day, or even day, I check it now. It's not possible that there are no dead eggs/hatchlings in these last 3-4 days as I've seen them on hatcheries myself, but they won't show on this page.

1 hour ago, bluesonic1 said:

Has the Graveyard page stopped working for anyone else? To me it always shows the same message about no eggs/hatchlings available to view (" You traverse the forest in search of the rumored dragon graveyard, but despite your best efforts, you are unable to find anything.") regardless of whatever time of the day, or even day, I check it now. It's not possible that there are no dead eggs/hatchlings in these last 3-4 days as I've seen them on hatcheries myself, but they won't show on this page.

It's working normally for me.

Sometimes (like, randomly), the graveyard is only visible when you're logged out and not when logged it, and sometimes it's the other way round. At least it gives a proper narrated message instead of a "page not found" error like the wilderness.

I haven't really bothered trying groups out but I'm currently trying to figure it out. I'm wanting to put all my CB magis in a group together but for some reason, the order of the dragons (where I can select them) is completely random. Is there a way to get the dragons to sort how I have them on my scroll so I can have an easier time finding them?

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

So...erm.......

I'm back after a very long break. Neat new forums, cool, liking it... but... uhh. There was a profile notepad in the old forums that had my alt list on it. Is it gone for good, or how do I get to it? XD

1 hour ago, EscapistLore said:

So...erm.......

I'm back after a very long break. Neat new forums, cool, liking it... but... uhh. There was a profile notepad in the old forums that had my alt list on it. Is it gone for good, or how do I get to it? XD

Go to your profile and click on edit profile. You will see the bottom section says Private and under that is Notepad, which should still have all your old notes intact.

Just now, purplehaze said:

Go to your profile and click on edit profile. You will see the bottom section says Private and under that is Notepad, which should still have all your old notes intact.

You are a wonderful person and deserve freshly coded e-cookies.

19 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Sometimes (like, randomly), the graveyard is only visible when you're logged out and not when logged it, and sometimes it's the other way round. At least it gives a proper narrated message instead of a "page not found" error like the wilderness.

Oh I've tried logged in and out, at different hours on different days for almost a week now. Keeps giving me the same message about nothing being available :/ Very frustrating as the wiki is currently missing a dead egg Bauta sprite! Should I be PM'ing TJ about this, considering it seems to work for others just not me?? I don't know what I could be doing wrong.