Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

31 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Clear your cache and check the page again?

Tried, but no luck.  This is weird!

Hey all) I received a comment there and corrected my mistake. Can I make the following request? thanks for the answer) Sorry, my english is bad :(

15 minutes ago, meruru said:

how do i view undead dragons? they are only showing as tombstones in my scroll?

Undead dragons only show as dragons between midnight and 6:00 am DC time and on the 31 of each month during the day. The rest of the time they show as tombstones.

12 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

If you've frozen too many hatchlings in the past few weeks, how long does it take before you can freeze again?

Check here:

https://dragcave.net/help/actions/#freeze

It will let you know what day you froze each. You get the freeze back exactly 2 weeks after each freeze. If you want to know exactly when, look in your action log.

https://dragcave.net/account/actions

Just now, PrincessLucy said:

Check here:

https://dragcave.net/help/actions/#freeze

It will let you know what day you froze each. You get the freeze back exactly 2 weeks after each freeze. If you want to know exactly when, look in your action log.

https://dragcave.net/account/actions

Oh boy.  That's going to be a while.  

Thanks for the directions.  *tips hat*

Has anybody else gotten more sick eggs recently?

I haven't had any problems with putting eggs in Silvi's (except for some vulnerable breeds like Prize dragons), now every single one with above six days gets sick. I know most recommend to post them later, but when putting them there in the morning, when there a few players active, I didn't use to have any problems at all.

I just wonder whether there is just higher traffic in fansites or if there might have been a change to how sickness works.

35 minutes ago, Chococat0815 said:

Has anybody else gotten more sick eggs recently?

I haven't had any problems with putting eggs in Silvi's (except for some vulnerable breeds like Prize dragons), now every single one with above six days gets sick. I know most recommend to post them later, but when putting them there in the morning, when there a few players active, I didn't use to have any problems at all.

I just wonder whether there is just higher traffic in fansites or if there might have been a change to how sickness works.

Probably higher traffic due to higher interest in DC around holiday events. TJ did actually tinker with sickness recently, though, but he said the intention was to make viewbombing harder, so that should mean things are harder to get sick, not less...

This has probably been answered tons of times before, but when does Halloween breeding end; at the end of the 31st or a couple days after, when new releases stop dropping in the biomes?

I've had a request today to breed a non-holiday from one of my lines and i'm wondering if i'll be able to have enough time to breed it during the event to produce holidays after the 31st.

2 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

This has probably been answered tons of times before, but when does Halloween breeding end; at the end of the 31st or a couple days after, when new releases stop dropping in the biomes?

I've had a request today to breed a non-holiday from one of my lines and i'm wondering if i'll be able to have enough time to breed it during the event to produce holidays after the 31st.

Halloweens breed true through the 31st, so until 11:59:59pm on the 31st. The new Halloween eggs drop in the biomes for only one day, 24 hours on the 31st.

16 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Halloweens breed true through the 31st, so until 11:59:59pm on the 31st. The new Halloween eggs drop in the biomes for only one day, 24 hours on the 31st.

Hmm. I thought new Halloweens got to drop for 3 days?

Either way, thanks. :) 

Edited by lovecats99

Only Christmas and Valentine dragons drop for 3 days - and you can only get 2 of each.

Since Halloweens are technically unlimited per scroll, there is only one drop day for these.

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Only Christmas and Valentine dragons drop for 3 days - and you can only get 2 of each.

Since Halloweens are technically unlimited per scroll, there is only one drop day for these.

Ahh, I see. I must be getting my Holidays mixed up, then! Thanks. :) 

Edited by lovecats99

2 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Probably higher traffic due to higher interest in DC around holiday events. TJ did actually tinker with sickness recently, though, but he said the intention was to make viewbombing harder, so that should mean things are harder to get sick, not less...

Thanks, that could be it. I hope he didn't reverse things by accident :lol:

I can not claim my september prize dragon. Keep error page came up ..say can't process the request, Error 500.what should i do??? tried all different explorers and pc and phone but nothing work. only 6 days left for next raffles...

Edited by roent

Silly question, but are CB Pumpkins even dropping? I haven't seen a single CB Pumpkin on the Halloween page in 2 hours. 

Oh, so they're just super duper rare. I hope the rareness slows down...I really want a pumpkin. They are so cute.

4 minutes ago, Yunako said:

Oh, so they're just super duper rare.

Just snatched up super duper fast.

8 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Just snatched up super duper fast.

Why are pumpkins so coveted compared to the others? They're SO cute, but Witchlights are the most beautiful and look best in lineages. I have a load of Witchlights and intend to stock up on more as soon as I get at least 2 pumpkins. If I get two pumpkins. :P

Pumpkins are one of the earlier Halloween dragons, therefore there are more people who never got a chance to get them than there are for the Witchlights.

Another stupid question...are Halloweens not appearing on the hour or am I really just THAT slow? I sat there and refreshed from 959 until 1001 and not a single Halloween egg appeared.