Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

21 minutes ago, Gnora said:

Does anyone know where to find the guidelines for bad words in dragon names and/or codes? I know there used to be a thread for name approvals, but I can't find it anywhere.

I don't think there are guidelines on which specific words are bad, but here's the name check thread:

Thank you! :)

I was able to find what I needed there.

Edited by Gnora

*feeling silly* but... When did the order of the dragon description paragraphs change (the breed paragraph is now first)?

It probably happened eons ago but for some reason I only noticed today! XD 

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

*feeling silly* but... When did the order of the dragon description paragraphs change (the breed paragraph is now first)?

It probably happened eons ago but for some reason I only noticed today! XD 

I think with the site update in August.  

Regarding the Ward BSA, does anyone know if it can be used when an egg is already sick and stop it from dying of sickness, or does it only protect them from getting sick in the first place? (Before using the BSA, description given says " It will be protected from dying of sickness ..." but after use the description is " ... protective magic over the egg, warding it against sickness.") Also, is it available to all eggs or only those with 3+ days on their timer, and does the effect wear off prematurely if traded/abandoned?

Edited by bluesonic1

It can be used on sick eggs, as far as I recall, and it doesn't prevent sickness, it just prevents dying from it.

10 hours ago, ainisarie said:

I think with the site update in August.  

Thanks! I had only read the first post when I searched. 

Why are there no dragons appearing in any biome, even on the 5 minute mark? Is something being changed/updated?

Well, no egg drops. Peculiar. Just when I'm unlocked from the new draggies, too /scratcheshead

Maybe this year is my lucky year & my wish will come true & we'll get Halloween dragons all month...

7 minutes ago, Yunako said:

Why are there no dragons appearing in any biome, even on the 5 minute mark? Is something being changed/updated?

I was worried this only happened to me... I can't imagine why it would happen. We just had a release and the Halloweens are weeks away... 

2 minutes ago, perzephone said:

Well, no egg drops. Peculiar. Just when I'm unlocked from the new draggies, too /scratcheshead

Maybe this year is my lucky year & my wish will come true & we'll get Halloween dragons all month...

Bred 1 Desipis pair and 1 Grave pair and both refused so don't think so

Just now, Sylph264 said:

I was worried this only happened to me... I can't imagine why it would happen. We just had a release and the Halloweens are weeks away... 

I was scared it was just my computer too! I was like "Oh no! Now I have to clear all my cache info, reset everything...blahblah..." glad to see it isn't just me. 

It would be cool to get Halloween dragons early, though. Just mix them in with other eggs after awhile, because everyone will get their fill pretty fast and then be annoyed by no normal eggs in the biomes. XD

4 minutes ago, Shuuichi said:

Bred 1 Desipis pair and 1 Grave pair and both refused so don't think so

Aw, darn it!

The mystery continues...

Still no egg drops in the biomes: I was hoping to hunt for codes. :) 

Do you think we're getting an update or just another glitch?

Damn, right after I started to hunt for a Verdigris Copper to breed it with one of my Spinels... :/

Is it okay to make a website that has stuff about my wishlist and what I have for trade and stuff? And then link to it on here?

11 minutes ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

Is it okay to make a website that has stuff about my wishlist and what I have for trade and stuff? And then link to it on here?

Yes, it is. Many people make their own websites and link to them in their signatures, or trade posts. c:

Has TCA confirmed for sure that the green Spinels are obtainable only through breeding?

Have you seen even a single green Spinel from the cave that isn't TJ's?

Considering that there weren't any green Spinel eggs around between the time TJ's batch hatched and our first ones grew up and bred their first green eggs - that's pretty much all the confirmation we need.

Will the "this hatchling seems sick" message eventually disappear on my frozen hatchie? I didn't realise it was ill when I froze..

It will eventually.  I can't remember exactly how long it takes, but it should be soon.

22 minutes ago, ainisarie said:

It will eventually.  I can't remember exactly how long it takes, but it should be soon.

Thank you so much! I was so worried. I would've hated to have the message just sit there forever 

11 hours ago, olympe said:

Have you seen even a single green Spinel from the cave that isn't TJ's?

Considering that there weren't any green Spinel eggs around between the time TJ's batch hatched and our first ones grew up and bred their first green eggs - that's pretty much all the confirmation we need.

Also TCA more or less confirmed that they were breed only from Earth dragons. And was cross that someone had posted the spoiler !