Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Does anyone know how to change one's signature here? None of my links work, except the one that shows off my eggs which goes to me scroll, although, it no longer shows my eggs or hatchies & I'd like to get a new one. When I went to my profile there doesn't seem to be a way to change it anymore. Thanks! :D

21 minutes ago, kiramaru7 said:

Does anyone know how to change one's signature here? None of my links work, except the one that shows off my eggs which goes to me scroll, although, it no longer shows my eggs or hatchies & I'd like to get a new one. When I went to my profile there doesn't seem to be a way to change it anymore. Thanks! :D

Click on your username (at the top of the page, under the different tabs) to get a dropdown menu. Select account settings. Then go to signature at the bottom of the list :)

Does anyone know if there are non-Thuwed CB Alt Blacks out there? Maybe as HM prizes?

Edited by The Dragoness

9 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Click on your username (at the top of the page, under the different tabs) to get a dropdown menu. Select account settings. Then go to signature at the bottom of the list :)

Does anyone know if there are non-Thuwed CB Alt Blacks out there? Maybe as HM prizes?

There's  at least one that was a glitch CB, the user was allowed to keep him, his name was Commandant Lassard or something similar (me goes to check)

here he is - Sadly though Shric seems to have left ages ago :( so he doesn't get bred anymore

Edited by herk

3 minutes ago, herk said:

There's  at least one that was a glitch CB, the user was allowed to keep him, his name was Commandant Lassard or something similar (me goes to check)

here he is

Thanks! I'm actually looking for a female specifically though...this is going to be an impossible search XD

I was hoping to get a mate for him. Oh well. I'll just use normal Blacks.

2 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Thanks! I'm actually looking for a female specifically though...this is going to be an impossible search XD

I was hoping to get a mate for him. Oh well. I'll just use normal Blacks.

AND LOOKY : check the other half and @Undomiel is still active I think (?)

Edited by herk

20 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Thanks! *goes to go try it*

Anyone else seeing TJ's post as blank here, or is it another problem on my end? 

Is it... supposed to be blank? I wasn't there for this release.

From what I understand, many of the older News threads got messed up when the big forum update happened a few months ago. Something about the coding.

Aw jeez ok... RIP

Most of the recent ones seem to be not broken at least.

So.. I finally figured out what the raffle thing is.  How do I enter though? XD  I wasn't around when this happened and my brain doesn't know what happens here when I'm on hiatus lol

Under "Account", there's a raffle link. Click that and it'll take you to the raffle page, where you can click a button to officially enter, but only if you meet the requirements (currently raising 3 adults during that month).

2 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Under "Account", there's a raffle link. Click that and it'll take you to the raffle page, where you can click a button to officially enter, but only if you meet the requirements (currently raising 3 adults during that month).

Ah, ok.  Thanks!

Edit: Wait, Raise?  As in, just raise?  Or...?

Edited by Draconiusultamius

1 hour ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Edit: Wait, Raise?  As in, just raise?  Or...?

Yes, it's that simple (for now, it might change some day).  :D  Whenever one of your dragons grows up, the counter changes, and when it says "Raise 3/3 adult dragons", you can click the button to enter the raffle. Then it says "You’ve successfully entered the raffle".

4 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

Yes, it's that simple (for now, it might change some day).  :D  Whenever one of your dragons grows up, the counter changes, and when it says "Raise 3/3 adult dragons", you can click the button to enter the raffle. Then it says "You’ve successfully entered the raffle".

Well, that was easier than I expected...

Is it okay to place an egg on TJ's Leave and Take page and also give the one-way transfer link for anyone to grab in Community Notice Board? 

I'm not sure if the Leave and Take page checks if the teleport link still valid all the time, and it'd be bad if someone leave an egg to take mine, only to find that it's already taken.

There's no law against it, as far as I know. I have done it when I had an egg in leave and take, and it was getting to be really low time with no views - and there's no way to take it OUT of there. That's happened to me so often I don't leave them there any more.

Is the precognition BSA 100% accurate? Should I influence just in case even though when I used precognition it told me it would be the gender I wanted it to be?

I'm unable to enter the raffle. The thing that looks like a button doesn't push in. It keeps saying not to forget to enter the raffle, but nothing happens when I click on it. Anyone else have this problem?

Have you had three dragons turn into adults on your scroll since the month started? That's the current requirement to enter.

It should say:

Entry Requirements Raise 3/3 adult dragons

If it says 0/3, 1/3, or 2/3 then you haven't raised enough dragons yet.

If you haven't raised 3 yet the button will be inoperable.

It took awhile for my 3rd adult to register, though. In fact, by the time it did I had two more that had grown, so I'm not sure which ones counted.

Question. Are dragons that have a z at the start of their 5-digit code more valuable than others for some reason? I've seen some comments about that and am wondering.

4 minutes ago, Yunimori said:

Question. Are dragons that have a z at the start of their 5-digit code more valuable than others for some reason? I've seen some comments about that and am wondering.

There is a breeding  project involving z coded dragons.  People who do breed them always want more, but otherwise they are of the same value as any other of their breed

Edited by ainisarie