Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Am I the only one getting "An Error Occured" pages when I'm trying to breed dragons? e: Specifically, the results page.

e2: Testing and it seems to be the "no egg" results page that's causing issues? Or possibly the Spinels, since both problem breedings were from a spinel's action page.

Edited by Guillotine

4 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Am I the only one getting "An Error Occured" pages when I'm trying to breed dragons? e: Specifically, the results page.

I just bred a pair, got an egg, and the page displayed okay.

Hello,

I have a question for the Dragon Encyclopedia. If I understand right the Encyclopedia shows me which dragons I have and which none. Which I haven´t catch are shwown as "shadows pictures". The ones I have are shown me as pictures. Right?

But I have the dragons that are shown to me as "shadow pictures" in my scroll so I am a lil bit confused.

Maybe I do not undestand right. English is not my native speeech. Perhaps there is anybody who can explain me the thing with the Encyclopedia? :-)

Edited by Laurelin

7 hours ago, Guillotine said:

e2: Testing and it seems to be the "no egg" results page that's causing issues? Or possibly the Spinels, since both problem breedings were from a spinel's action page.

Okay, it's definitely Spinels; I just tried to breed my newly-grown ones and got the same error.

Hi, I have a Halloween question. The last time I participated in a Halloween drop was in '11 so I can't remember but is it possible to get past halloween breeds in the cave? Or will only the newest breed be dropping on Halloween?

Edited by xxlonewolfxx

33 minutes ago, xxlonewolfxx said:

Hi, I have a Halloween question. The last time I participated in a Halloween drop was in '11 so I can't remember but is it possible to get past halloween breeds in the cave? Or will only the newest breed be dropping on Halloween?

No, only the newest breed drops in the cave. Old Halloweens you'd need to get through others breeding them to the AP/trading with people breeding them.

Edited by Guillotine

2 hours ago, Laurelin said:

Hello,

I have a question for the Dragon Encyclopedia. If I understand right the Encyclopedia shows me which dragons I have and which none. Which I haven´t catch are shwown as "shadows pictures". The ones I have are shown me as pictures. Right?

But I have the dragons that are shown to me as "shadow pictures" in my scroll so I am a lil bit confused.

Maybe I do not undestand right. English is not my native speeech. Perhaps there is anybody who can explain me the thing with the Encyclopedia? :-)

If you have no dragons of that breed, you will get a pale shadowed image that says "Breed not unlocked" when you hover your mouse over it(on pc).

If you have had that dragon growing on your scroll(not sure if eggs count, but hatchlings do), raised 1~2 adult dragons of that breed or have viewed them a few times, you will get a dark shadowed image that tells you the name of the breed when you hover your mouse over it(also on pc).

If you raise 3 or more dragons of that breed to adulthood or view 15 adults of them, you will now be able to see pictures of them. :)

3 hours ago, Laurelin said:

Hello,

It seems like you've been on DC for awhile, so I should point out that dragons gotten before the Encyclopedia was introduced do not count towards unlocking the Encyclopedia. If the only dragons you have of a certain breed are very old, that may be why they aren't counting towards unlocking things.

@SkyWolf25 and @Marie19R

Thank you so much for answering me. I have all dragons that exists here on DC on my scroll and it´s true, I am here for a very long time. Seems so that dragons gotten before the Encyclopedia was introduced do not count towards unlocking the Encyclopedia Well, than I have to live with this fact. As I started here I was very much younger than now and had way more time to play, now I´m only a casual player so I will never catch all the dragons again. Altough its way harder to get rare dragons these times. I´m happy that you two answerd me in a very friendly nice way so I will not make longer thoughts. :-)

You can also just click your and other people's dragons, which will unlock the Encyclopedia as well, it just takes a little longer.

How do you change the time on your forum account? Daylight savings started here on the first, but I haven't figured out how to change it yet

3 hours ago, AppleMango said:

How do you change the time on your forum account? Daylight savings started here on the first, but I haven't figured out how to change it yet

As far as I can tell, that's no longer an option on this version of the forums, which is... bad.

1 hour ago, Guillotine said:

As far as I can tell, that's no longer an option on this version of the forums, which is... bad.

That's annoying, but it's possible that it can just see the time on my computer. I'm trying to tell, but I can't, but it's 8pm at the time of posting this so now I can check lol :)

Thanks for replying :)

You can always check the exact time of your posting by hovering your mouse over the "Posted X minutes ago". A little tooltip would then tell you the proper time.

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You can always check the exact time of your posting by hovering your mouse over the "Posted X minutes ago". A little tooltip would then tell you the proper time.

I swear I tried this and it didn't work so I thought I'd have to wait for it to change. 

Thank you! :) I can see it now and it's the correct time :)

Very useful for seeing what time things happen :P Now I know that the Halloween event starts at 3pm for me :) Thanks :D 

Edit: I must have tried it on a quote time because I tried just then and it didn't work but it works on my actual one. Thanks :D

Edited by AppleMango

Is there any confirmation message after entering the raffle?  I could swear there used to be, but when I click Enter Raffle, it just takes me back to the main raffle page.  I've raised 3/3 dragons and the button is clickable.  I've tried in Chrome and Firefox, and it does the same thing in both browsers. 

Just now, Ioma said:

Is there any confirmation message after entering the raffle?  I could swear there used to be, but when I click Enter Raffle, it just takes me back to the main raffle page.  I've raised 3/3 dragons and the button is clickable.  I've tried in Chrome and Firefox, and it does the same thing in both browsers. 

You’ve successfully entered the raffle. Make sure to check your e-mail or visit this page once the drawing happens (approximately 3am EST on the date listed above). E-mails will only be sent once.

That's what I have under 3/3 dragons raised info :)

image.png.ba9a66313fff3d2cc7d6636395943ea6.png

The page should look like this. Ive seen other people saying that they cant enter the raffle, and the button is still there. Maybe this is some kind of glitch?

1 minute ago, ewi said:

You’ve successfully entered the raffle. Make sure to check your e-mail or visit this page once the drawing happens (approximately 3am EST on the date listed above). E-mails will only be sent once.

That's what I have under 3/3 dragons raised info :)

That's what I thought.

Nope, I'm not seeing that.  I'm clicking the button to enter, but it doesn't seem to be registering my entry.

31 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Clear your cache and check the page again?

Tried, but no luck.  This is weird!

Hey all) I received a comment there and corrected my mistake. Can I make the following request? thanks for the answer) Sorry, my english is bad :(