Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Hello everyone. I wanna bring up a question about warding.

If I warded an egg 2 hours ago, and it hatched just now. Is it still protected from dying of a sickness? Or the power of the warding action calls off once the egg hatched.

Edited by Dragon p

Hello everyone. I wanna bring up a question about warding.

If I warded an egg 2 hours ago, and it hatched just now. Is it still protected from dying of a sickness? Or the power of the warding action calls off once the egg hatched.

Once the egg hatches, it is no longer protected. Ward only protects eggs

What are some of the most common breeds in the cave right now? Like almost obnoxiously common and super easy to get? I haven't been on DC regularly at all for about a year so I haven't been able to observe cave drop patterns very well.

What are some of the most common breeds in the cave right now? Like almost obnoxiously common and super easy to get? I haven't been on DC regularly at all for about a year so I haven't been able to observe cave drop patterns very well.

This should help you ~

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Which_egg_is_which%3F

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Types

Scimitar-Wing, Ridgewings, Canopies, Tangars, Olives, Guardians still very common and you see them in cave all the time ~

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

This should help you ~

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Which_egg_is_which%3F

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Types

Scimitar-Wing, Ridgewings, Canopies, Tangars, Olives, Guardians still very common and you see them in cave all the time ~

Thanks! I know all the egg descrips/breeds but I need to amass a collection of frozen hatchies of the same breed for a project so I wanted to pick a breed that was super common and wouldn't give me too much trouble to find. So this is helpful to know!

Now that my prize egg has hatched, it no longer has the message about being protected from sickness. Does that mean prize hatchlings aren't protected?

Now that my prize egg has hatched, it no longer has the message about being protected from sickness. Does that mean prize hatchlings aren't protected?

In the past, prize dragons have been protected from illness in all of their growth stages. Only one prize dragon has died from illness in the past, only to be revived afterwards. If prizes have been protected in the past, they likely should continue to be protected in the present as well.

You can see what type a dragon is if you have it unlocked in the encyclopedia. =)

Tidals are lindwyrms.

Checking out the undead encyclopedia page, the sprites are all correct.

Tidals don't have front legs. Though I see the quote from the spriter on the Wiki page... which is very confusing. I'm not sure they're actually DC's definition of Lindwyrms, which appears to be winged dragons with front legs. Oh well I suppose.

I am glad the s1 wingless was fixed though.

edit: perhaps they were meant to be water amphipteres? Instead of water lindwyrms? and some terminology got confused?

Edited by Painter

Thanks! I know all the egg descrips/breeds but I need to amass a collection of frozen hatchies of the same breed for a project so I wanted to pick a breed that was super common and wouldn't give me too much trouble to find. So this is helpful to know!

Some others, if you need them are Nocturnes, Blue Banded, Frostbite, Deep Sea and Seragamma. wink.gif

Some others, if you need them are Nocturnes, Blue Banded, Frostbite, Deep Sea and Seragamma. wink.gif

Oh awesome, thank you!

well... my Cave is green?

Looks like the skin was changed. No background artwork for any of the biomes. I am kinda confused smile.gif

Looks like the skin was changed. No background artwork for any of the biomes. I am kinda confused smile.gif

Me too. I usually have the default skin but now I seem to have the St. Patrick's Day skin? huh.gif

Mine has gone bonkers too. The background is green and the scroll part looks like a weird green legal document. I don't know how to fix it.

I had the beautiful dark portal 2 easy on the eyes skin and now it went bright green WHYYYY sad.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

It's the St. Pat's skin. Mine is doing the same thing. I'm going to give it a bit in case TJ is messing around, but if it doesn't fix itself we'll make a new topic.

Indeed, it seems to be a site-wide issue. Also unable to activate any other skin from account settings.

Silly Saint Patrick, your holiday was in March. Go home, you're drunk. xd.png

Indeed, it seems to be a site-wide issue. Also unable to activate any other skin from account settings.

Silly Saint Patrick, your holiday was in March. Go home, you're drunk. xd.png

laugh.gif Welllll.... it is St. Pat's!

The progeny view is really strange right now. All of a dragon's children from one mate are separated out into individual entries. Is this a recent change? Can I change it back to the view that's actually organized by mate?

The progeny view is really strange right now.  All of a dragon's children from one mate are separated out into individual entries.  Is this a recent change?  Can I change it back to the view that's actually organized by mate?

Mine's like that, too. Maybe that's what TJ was tweaking? unsure.gif

Mine's like that, too. Maybe that's what TJ was tweaking?  unsure.gif

Hopefully not. The new one is significantly less functional, and it looks terrible. I don't see this in the 11th birthday changes. Has it been mentioned anywhere else?

Just for an example, with the new setup the same information is redundantly displayed TWENTY TWO TIMES on this progeny page...

EDIT: Apologies, one of those actually has a different mate, which you can't easily see anymore after this change. With the old system, it was completely obvious at a glance.

Edited by Sycamore

Hopefully not. The new one is significantly less functional, and it looks terrible. I don't see this in the 11th birthday changes. Has it been mentioned anywhere else?

Just for an example, with the new setup the same information is redundantly displayed TWENTY TWO TIMES on this progeny page...

EDIT: Apologies, one of those actually has a different mate, which you can't easily see anymore after this change. With the old system, it was completely obvious at a glance.

It is mentioned in the birthday news post. It's listed as coming soon under the vampire progeny section.

Looks like it is.

Edit Group

Name:

Visibility

Highlighted

The group will be shown at the top of your dragons list. You can highlight up to 4 groups.

Public

Anyone with the link can see the dragons in this group

Private

Only you can see this group, even if you share the link

Edited by purplehaze

^^Thanks purplehaze! So using highlight the highlighted group should appear on the top of the scroll when sorted, correct?

^^Thanks purplehaze! So using highlight the highlighted group should appear on the top of the scroll when sorted, correct?

The group link itself should be highlighted up with your trophies and stuff, but I don't believe it actually sorts your group of dragons any differently on your scroll.