Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Hello all, I wonder how many reds, pinks and other BSA dragons do we need now, as we have the maximum of eight slots?

Is there a way to see someone's list of public groups? smile.gif

Not unless they give you a list. You can highlight 4 at mots and they will be shown on your scroll to everyone.

I've always been curious, and wasn't sure where to ask (sorry if this is the wrong thread), but why do some people dislike freezing hatchlings?

I've always been curious, and wasn't sure where to ask (sorry if this is the wrong thread), but why do some people dislike freezing hatchlings?

I think probably because they look on it as actual freezing (rather than an eternal youth spell) and feel it is cruel. I think there used to be a thread in Site Discussion about it, but I'm not sure.

I don't freeze hatchlings because I sort my scroll by age most of the time. An army of hatchlings would make things look cluttered in my opinion.

This guy is the only exception.

Is there a point in making threads to expand a dragon breed? There is a vampire expansion thread and I am curious if TJ will use their work or will just ask in-cave artists to do the sprites? I am asking because I've considered sometimes to create Neglected Expansion thread.

I think there's a point in making a breed expansion thread (although my opinion is biased). TJ has stated before that he's fine with having more then one thread tackling the same thing.

I think there's a point in making a breed expansion thread (although my opinion is biased). TJ has stated before that he's fine with having more then one thread tackling the same thing.

Alright, thank you! After the revamp of the Vampire sprites I was afraid that expansions will only be made by in-cave artists and that the others are working just in vain

Is there a point in making threads to expand a dragon breed? There is a vampire expansion thread and I am curious if TJ will use their work or will just ask in-cave artists to do the sprites? I am asking because I've considered sometimes to create Neglected Expansion thread.

Several people can create expansion threads and TJ chooses the most fitting with DC standards at the end and yes it might inspire in-cave spriters to create their owns in secret art section ~

Also if you're considering the ND expansion try to choose if you create it or not soon because there is a conspiracy going on that the Dragon Request section will close for a while maybe ~~~

Also make sure the ND spriters are ok with the expansion idea of their creation wink.gif

Yes or No

One set of 6 Zyumorphs can summon one Sinomorph one time only?

If I breed a set of 6 Zyumorphs, summon a Sinomorph, then release the Zyumorphs, will the Sinomorph summoned by that set stay on my Scroll?

Yes or No

One set of 6 Zyumorphs can summon one Sinomorph one time only?

If I breed a set of 6 Zyumorphs, summon a Sinomorph, then release the Zyumorphs, will the Sinomorph summoned by that set stay on my Scroll?

Yes. One time only.

and... dunno on the second question.

Edited by Lagie

Just to be clear, there is no way to get frozen sinomorphs right?

Sadly no ~ someone had a whole set of frozen Zyumorph hatchies but no summon action :/

Does anyone know who the spriter of the Platinum trophy is, if they've come forward somewhere on the forum? I have no idea who to ask about this so I'm posting here- even advice on who to ask would be really helpful! smile.gif

@Cinnamon I doubt anyone knows for sure, but I'd be incredibly surprised if anything you did to one dragon could magically do something to another. I'm sure the Sino will be fine. smile.gif

@Blue if you ask one of the active in cave spriters (Pie, Infi, there's lots take your pick) they might be able to tell you. PErsonally my money is on Birdz, they look like little tiny Xenos ^^

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I can't imagine releasing zuymorphs auto-releasing a sino, but I guess we won't really have real confirmation until someone bites the bullet and tries it.

I can't imagine releasing zuymorphs auto-releasing a sino, but I guess we won't really have real confirmation until someone bites the bullet and tries it.

Guess I'll find out then. I've already got the eggs bred.. will just have to wait until they are adults.

My first 2 sets of Zyus summoned 2 male Sinos.. so I've got to keep trying for a female.

Now what I'd like to know is, if you have all female sinos, and release one, could you use those zyumorphs to try again? I kind of doubt it, but some people are getting quite overbalanced on genders.

Now what I'd like to know is, if you have all female sinos, and release one, could you use those zyumorphs to try again?  I kind of doubt it, but some people are getting quite overbalanced on genders.

No. They can only summon once.

So, when I'm clicking around on other people's scrolls, and it says to click to see their 25 or 3 or however many badges - like this - it takes me to my own badges. Is anyone else finding this? unsure.gif

Edited by Lagie

No. They can only summon once.

So, when I'm clicking around on other people's scrolls, and it says to click to see their 25 or 3 or however many badges - like this - it takes me to my own badges. Is anyone else finding this? unsure.gif

Just checked and yes, happening for me too D: the WEIRD thing though is that the link looks right--it says your name in the url, not mine--but still no bueno. I checked the gingerbread and valentine cave badges and they sent me to my own.

Guess I'll find out then. I've already got the eggs bred.. will just have to wait until they are adults.

My first 2 sets of Zyus summoned 2 male Sinos.. so I've got to keep trying for a female.

Nope, releasing any of the Zyus won't release your Sino. I don't know about the full set, but I released my Black Zyu and my Sino is still on my scroll. I'd hazard a guess that the full set could be released and it wouldn't auto release your Sino.

Just checked and yes, happening for me too D: the WEIRD thing though is that the link looks right--it says your name in the url, not mine--but still no bueno. I checked the gingerbread and valentine cave badges and they sent me to my own.

It shows you the other persons badges, which is why the url is right. but they link to the default: https://dragcave.net/easter for example which redirects your own.

here's a pic:

user posted image

Edited by DragonLady86

I just noticed that 'filter by...' and 'sort by...' have been added to groups -- wich is absolutely wonderful.

However, despite my groups having the 'sort by: Account Default' displayed, they are not sorted like they are on my scroll.

Is it like that for everyone else or is it something on my end?

The account default for groups is probably not your scroll sort, but what your group is defined to sort by.