Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is there a way to unfreeze hatchlings?

No.

Rumour has it that this happens if you influence and then teleport them when they turn - but maybe you could ask someone in the Neglected Experiment thread who has managed genderless ones?

Rumour has it that this happens if you influence and then teleport them when they turn - but maybe you could ask someone in the Neglected Experiment thread who has managed genderless ones?

this is right

you influence the egg, when it turns you need to teleport it to someone else's scroll after it turns but before it hatches

this is right

you influence the egg, when it turns you need to teleport it to someone else's scroll after it turns but before it hatches

What happens if it hatches on your own scroll? Does it gender as influenced?

I have not seen people asking for Olives anymore, did something happen?

They're hunting Zyus.

Maybe the contests over, or maybe it's the current obsession with zyus. ..

Are tan ridgewings rarer than purple ones? I feel like they're just as easy to find.

What's up with the alpine biome? unsure.gif

Why are so few eggs dropping in it right now? Is something special going to happen?

What's up with the alpine biome? unsure.gif

Why are so few eggs dropping in it right now? Is something special going to happen?

Most likely just a temporary glitch.

I can only ask for olives when I catch something worth trading for, which is not all the time. I did just finish a trade where I offered a xeno, and I have also offered a few zuys for olives. I have also done some random hunting when I see olives offered in trading threads for things I can find.

Seriously collecting all year round for a contest rather than a breed you really want to hoard is also pretty exhausting, so I do know quite a few people who've stopped seriously hunting olives/going hard after collecting them. It might pick back up when we get closer to Christmas and people realize they really want one of the prizes. =p

I can only ask for olives when I catch something worth trading for, which is not all the time.

Curious - do they have to be CB ?

I'm watching this dragon sitting in a hatchery (AoND clinic) and it has not been gaining views at all. Is that what happens when you have your scroll hidden or something? It's not frozen because it still has the death timer. It's really weird that it's completely stuck. What's weirder is I think it might have gained a few clicks while I'm watching but no views or UVs.

Edit: it probably didn't get clicks, probably just confused by how the page refreshes.

Edited by Mangrit

Curious - do they have to be CB ?

Just checked the Holly Contest thread. You can get Olives any way you choose, whether it be through Biome hunting, AP hunting, or of course, breeding.

I'm watching this dragon sitting in a hatchery (AoND clinic) and it has not been gaining views at all. Is that what happens when you have your scroll hidden or something? It's not frozen because it still has the death timer. It's really weird that it's completely stuck. What's weirder is I think it might have gained a few clicks while I'm watching but no views or UVs.

Edit: it probably didn't get clicks, probably just confused by how the page refreshes.

Maybe try hard refreshing? (Ctrl+F5)

Edited by NightAssassin

Maybe it hit the magic 15x thing.

Nope! It doesnt even have 15x the amount of views as UVs. Also I just watched it get 2 more clicks after all, I wonder if it actually is glitching. Looks the same on my phone, in fact I managed to give it another click, but no more views.

Shame I can't link to it because it's not mine.

What breed is it, she said nosily...

Guys it's been stunned and I'm really stupid xd.png

xd.pnglaugh.gifxd.png

Oh well ! I asked as everything in there seems to be getting views that I can see...

What breed is it, she said nosily...

It was a Neglected Dragon, this one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/EuhJR . I had stunned it and put it in the AoND clinic because it comes off stun very late tonight. Mangrit, thanks for keeping an eye on it and PMing me! (Side note, why is she gaining clicks but not views...I thought stunned dragons couldn't get any stats?)

I quote:

Stun a hatchling, giving it an extra day before dying but preventing it from receiving views for two days.

Views. Says nothing about clicks laugh.gif

Views. Says nothing about clicks laugh.gif

Huh,

Another question, is it against the rules to post your own growing dragons view or lineage links in your own signature?