Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I didn't feel like creating a new thread, so I'll post here.

My Zyumorph adults are not sorting at all.

I have it set on Account Default (where everything is by breed, but the growing dragons are at the top), and I looked through every page of my scroll, and I could not find my adult Zyumorphs!

When I changed the sort to Breed, they were where they were supposed to be. But then eggs/hatchies had joined them. Changing it back to Default, the eggs where back at the top, but the adults had vanished again.

Help?

You must use legacy breed sort like me! They sort under D, between Diamondwings and Dorsals. Sinomorphs sort under M (presumably for Megazord).

You must use legacy breed sort like me! They sort under D, between Diamondwings and Dorsals. Sinomorphs sort under M (presumably for Megazord).

Ah, ha! Found them! Thank you!

when do sunrise/sunset eggs hatch?

Just want to note that this is actually in the FAQ. ^^

I want to change my email, but I used said email address for a previous scroll I had a long time ago but lost the info for (I don't even remember the scroll name). Would I have to contact TJ to change the email?

during holidays, is there any chance of catching old CB holidays in the caves?

Edited by chatbugdweeb

during holidays, is there any chance of catching old CB holidays in the caves?

Nope - there is a suggestion about it though... here

Edited by herk

Was wondering if it's okay now to post in threads that haven't been posted in for a long time? I remember it at one point being frowned upon.

The font change in the default skin keeps bothering me.

Do we have information on whether it was intentional and is meant to stay that way? Should I create a "please change font back" suggestion topic, or a "is this intentional, otherwise please fix" help topic?

(I know I would get used to it with time, but I really can't see an advantage in this change, so I would like to at least discuss it. Unless TJ comments with "this was necessary / is an improvement because...", of course.)

Edit:

Are we allowed to use add-ons to change the font on DC, or would that be a TOS violation?

Can you explain what you mean? The font on the default skin has been the same since it was released (14px PT Serif).

Can you explain what you mean? The font on the default skin has been the same since it was released (14px PT Serif).

My fonts look different, too (I have no screenshot of the 'before' though):

user posted image

Both the sepia and the black... the font when you type in the description box also looks different to me.

I'm not sure if it is a different font or just shrunken, but anything that appears in the text boxes looks different now -- definitely smaller at least. Even when I type in my password the dots are smaller.

I'm not sure if it is a different font or just shrunken, but anything that appears in the text boxes looks different now -- definitely smaller at least. Even when I type in my password the dots are smaller.

So few things on the site use text inputs that I'd hope any changes there are hardly cause for serious bother.

So few things on the site use text inputs that I'd hope any changes there are hardly cause for serious bother.

Just an observation.

I originally noticed it in the HTML/BBCode textarea, and to me it is quite a difference in something I see every time I catch an egg.

The font in the default skin used to look like the one in the St. Patrick's skin:

user posted image

user posted image

If this was not intentional, could you please change it back?

The new one is harder to read because it's smaller, and the "I" and "l" are hard to tell apart (relevant for code collectors).

(Plus I simply don't like to have a proportional font in "code areas" such as the HTML/BBCode text area, but I guess "I don't like it" is not a good argument. wink.gif )

It also sometimes hides parts of characters, like this:

user posted image

Anyone have trouble entering this month's raffle? I keep clicking on the "enter the raffle" & it does nothing. I thought last month it gave you a notice you were entered. I do like that it tells you you didn't win, but now I don't know if it's glitching or not, cuz it's not really doing anything. xd.png Thanks in advance for the help! biggrin.gif

Anyone have trouble entering this month's raffle? I keep clicking on the "enter the raffle" & it does nothing. I thought last month it gave you a notice you were entered. I do like that it tells you you didn't win, but now I don't know if it's glitching or not, cuz it's not really doing anything. xd.png Thanks in advance for the help! biggrin.gif

Does it say you have raised 3/3 already? You can't enter until you have met the month's requirements.

Does it say you have raised 3/3 already? You can't enter until you have met the month's requirements.

Oh! I have 1/3 so I have to wait until 2 more grow up? Or do I have to wait until the 2 that hatched today grow up? It looks like it should be self explanatory & clear, but I guess I didn't get it. And I probably didn't get last month's right too. xd.png Thanks, purplehaze!

Oh! I have 1/3 so I have to wait until 2 more grow up? Or do I have to wait until the 2 that hatched today grow up? It looks like it should be self explanatory & clear, but I guess I didn't get it. And I probably didn't get last month's right too. xd.png Thanks, purplehaze!

It doesn't matter when your egg was born/hatched, as long as it reaches adulthood after the previous raffle is over it counts. c:

It doesn't matter when your egg was born/hatched, as long as it reaches adulthood after the previous raffle is over it counts. c:

Oh! Thanks, SkyWolf! That's good to know! biggrin.gif

So I know teleporting after an influence (and having it accepted) resets the influence, but does the same apply to precognition? If it says it will be male and I transfer/trade it will it still be male or is there a chance it will "reset" and turn out female?

So I know teleporting after an influence (and having it accepted) resets the influence, but does the same apply to precognition? If it says it will be male and I transfer/trade it will it still be male or is there a chance it will "reset" and turn out female?

It'll still be male, egg gender is determined at creation.

It'll still be male, egg gender is determined at creation.

Thank you! smile.gif

So, ward protects a sick egg. Does it keep it from hatching?

So, ward protects a sick egg. Does it keep it from hatching?

No. Mine hatched while warded. It hatched still sick, though!

So I saw that Crimson Flares now work as normal pygmy sprites -- were the other zombie issues changed?

I.e. are red-finned tidals now Leviathans instead of Lindwurms?

Is the s1 wingless now the appropriate sprite? Or is it still the s1 winged dragon sprite?

So I saw that Crimson Flares now work as normal pygmy sprites -- were the other zombie issues changed?

I.e. are red-finned tidals now Leviathans instead of Lindwurms?

Is the s1 wingless now the appropriate sprite? Or is it still the s1 winged dragon sprite?

You can see what type a dragon is if you have it unlocked in the encyclopedia. =)

Tidals are lindwyrms.

Checking out the undead encyclopedia page, the sprites are all correct.