Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I've used he or she in most of my descriptions. I'd say whatever makes the most sense for a given two-headed dragon is what you should go with.

Okay, the Javascript problem may not just be on the name action page. Clicking "Show/Hide Children" on progeny pages isn't doing anything either. oxo I opened it in incognito quickly to check the default theme, and it's working fine on that. Should I type up a bug thread?

Is there any information about the Eggs Around the World hatchery being down? There is no thread for it in the Fan Sites forum.

For those discussing EATW, you can contact the site's creator via their contact info in the Active Fansites sticky. Unfortunately, TLQ is not a replacement for their forum thread.

For those discussing EATW, you can contact the site's creator via their contact info in the Active Fansites sticky. Unfortunately, TLQ is not a replacement for their forum thread.

Where is the Active Fansites sticky?

Sticky'd in the Fansite section: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=89465

Here's Ext3h's (sp?) email: email.

So I am just curious, I don't know the original reason why EATW thread was deleted, but considering it is one of the most used hatcheries, is it possible that *members* will be allowed to keep one EATW discussion thread in that forum where we can all report problems in one place and refer owner to it instead of several people individually trying to figure out/emailing to owner what happened? Not the first time it got chaotic when EATW went down. I guess there are other like me who almost solely rely on the site.

So I am just curious, I don't know the original reason why EATW thread was deleted, but considering it is one of the most used hatcheries, is it possible that *members* will be allowed to keep one EATW discussion thread in that forum where we can all report problems in one place and refer owner to it instead of several people individually trying to figure out/emailing to owner what happened? Not the first time it got chaotic when EATW went down. I guess there are other like me who almost solely rely on the site.

No. EATW is not allowed a forum thread. Not in the least because a user-run thread where users report problems to other users who have no power to fix them wouldn't really address the issue.

Did there used to be a thread where you can get influences undone that wasn't the "Influence for me" thread?

Edited by CharonDusk

Where the art usage thread? The one that lists each in cave spriter and what you can and can't do with their work. Asking because googling "dragon cave art usage thread" didn't work

The font change in the default skin keeps bothering me.

Do we have information on whether it was intentional and is meant to stay that way? Should I create a "please change font back" suggestion topic, or a "is this intentional, otherwise please fix" help topic?

(I know I would get used to it with time, but I really can't see an advantage in this change, so I would like to at least discuss it. Unless TJ comments with "this was necessary / is an improvement because...", of course.)

Edit:

Are we allowed to use add-ons to change the font on DC, or would that be a TOS violation?

Edited by Confused Cat

when do sunrise/sunset eggs hatch?

Sunrise 6:00 am to 12 noon, cave time

Sunset 6:00 pm to 12 midnight, cave time

The eggs will not hatch at all in the hours between those windows.

Sunrise 6:00 am to 12 noon, cave time

Sunset 6:00 pm to 12 midnight, cave time

The eggs will not hatch at all in the hours between those windows.

alright thank you <3

Did the Ads on the site change from the normal internet games to stupid fake ads, for anyone else?

My ads are normal. unsure.gif

If you release a sinomorph, do you get the summon action back for the dragons that magick'd it into being?

Is there any way other than by (manually) searching through the different URLs to find your specific scroll number?

(e.g. My scroll could be: https://dragcave.net/user/820908 or something like that and by clicking on that, the link would redirect you to my scroll)

I've just become a little wonderous on finding scroll numbers I was wondering if there was another way to find them.

Edited by lovecats99

Is there any way other than by (manually) searching through the different URLs to find your specific scroll number?

(e.g. My scroll could be: https://dragcave.net/user/820908 or something like that and by clicking on that, the link would redirect you to my scroll)

I've just become a little wonderous on finding scroll numbers I was wondering if there was another way to find them.

There's a guide to figure it out here if you use Firefox.

There's a guide to figure it out here if you use Firefox.

I don't use Firefox, but I did manage to find my code via the old verification email I stashed away years ago rather than doing it manually. smile.gif It was interesting to see all the old accounts fly by when searching for mine manually.

Mine is 829384. I was so close, too! (less than 1000 accounts from manually finding my actual scroll number.)

Edited by lovecats99

I didn't feel like creating a new thread, so I'll post here.

My Zyumorph adults are not sorting at all.

I have it set on Account Default (where everything is by breed, but the growing dragons are at the top), and I looked through every page of my scroll, and I could not find my adult Zyumorphs!

When I changed the sort to Breed, they were where they were supposed to be. But then eggs/hatchies had joined them. Changing it back to Default, the eggs where back at the top, but the adults had vanished again.

Help?