Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Hello, tiny little question here, why is my Mint upside down? xd.png

You probably acquired it on April Fool's Day.

You probably acquired it on April Fool's Day.

Oh, yes, indeed! Thanks for the answer!

Is this limited to Mint dragons? (I couldn't find anything about it on the Wiki)

Oh, yes, indeed! Thanks for the answer!

Is this limited to Mint dragons? (I couldn't find anything about it on the Wiki)

Here's a link to the wiki article on this year's April fools event. Basically, picking one of the options and getting lucky got you an upside down mint.

Here's a link to the wiki article on this year's April fools event. Basically, picking one of the options and getting lucky got you an upside down mint.

Ah, thank you!

The account default for groups is probably not your scroll sort, but what your group is defined to sort by.

Ugh, that's what I was afraid of...

Thanks anyway for answering! =)

When I go to make a new group my dragons are listed alphabetically (with a couple exceptions for some reason) by their codes. Is there any way to switch the order that they show up in? It's a pain to try to find things like my 2 Wrapping Wings in a randomized list of all 3000 of my other dragons.

When I go to make a new group my dragons are listed alphabetically (with a couple exceptions for some reason) by their codes. Is there any way to switch the order that they show up in? It's a pain to try to find things like my 2 Wrapping Wings in a randomized list of all 3000 of my other dragons.

You can choose sort by breed when you create the group.

You can also change that when you edit the group.

It seems like I suddenly lost the outer-background with portal 2 on my dragons page? It appears everywhere else. I've tried restarting chrome and my computer. Any suggestions?

I don't think so, but you can narrow it down by searching for their name or code in the search box when making a group.

I don't think so, but you can narrow it down by searching for their name or code in the search box when making a group.

Ah, I've just realized I misunderstood the question!

I typed in the breed into the select dragon box. That helped!

Ah, I've just realized I misunderstood the question!

I typed in the breed into the select dragon box. That helped!

That's exactly what I needed, thanks!

The weird thing is that I basically tried this yesterday when I was trying to group up my coppers but they didn't show up when I typed in "copper" in the name search. However that was when I hit the new group option from the page of one of my coppers instead of the general make a group page. Maybe this only works from the make a group page? Maybe my elderly laptop was overheating yesterday and couldn't handle it? I dunno.

Been lurking in the main cave for the first time in gaes, but the Volcano biome has no eggs? Not even at 5 minute marks? Is something happening that I missed?

Edit: Nevermind, it's full again xd.png

Edited by Fortune86

That's exactly what I needed, thanks!

The weird thing is that I basically tried this yesterday when I was trying to group up my coppers but they didn't show up when I typed in "copper" in the name search. However that was when I hit the new group option from the page of one of my coppers instead of the general make a group page. Maybe this only works from the make a group page? Maybe my elderly laptop was overheating yesterday and couldn't handle it? I dunno.

If I remember correctly only dragon breeds you've unlocked in the encyclopedia can be searched that way. If I try to search by "copper" all my coppers show, but if I try to search "albino", none of my albinos show, since I don't have that breed unlocked.

This is probably a dumb question, but how do I enter the new raffles?

Edited by PinkRozes

Account -> Raffle Status

That page will display the current entry requirement, as well as your progress. Once you've fulfilled it, you'll be able to push the button to enter. ^..^

Go to 'account' in the lower right corner click on 'raffle status' that should take you here. Click 'Enter' when you meet the requirements - voila biggrin.gif

Account -> Raffle Status

That page will display the current entry requirement, as well as your progress. Once you've fulfilled it, you'll be able to push the button to enter. ^..^

Thanks <3

According to this thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=179336

We can now add to groups in more ways than we originally could.....

Except I don't see anything new on either the create group page or if I look at an existing group. Help?

At the top of your group, just above the "Filter By:" options, there's an "Add Dragons" link. From there you can add more dragons to the group using the same options that it gives when making a group.

Edited by 11th

According to this thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=179336

We can now add to groups in more ways than we originally could.....

Except I don't see anything new on either the create group page or if I look at an existing group. Help?

Well, if you add one dragon of a breed to a group, then it appears you can add all other dragons of that breed to the group. See "add dragons" at the top of your group. But if you want to add multiple dragons of different breeds, or only some of the same breed as the dragon you are adding, then I don't see a way to do that.

Well, if you add one dragon of a breed to a group, then it appears you can add all other dragons of that breed to the group. See "add dragons" at the top of your group. But if you want to add multiple dragons of different breeds, or only some of the same breed as the dragon you are adding, then I don't see a way to do that.

you can , but you are given a list that is sorted by code and you have to do it one at a time, there are some filters , but non e worked in a way that helped me find what I was looking for

I thought about using it but with 8000 dragons it it would take YEARS

easier to just go thru your scroll and add to an existing group from that.

Really isn't a helpful process, since once you have a group the ways to sort with- in it are defined so you can't sort as you would like them to be seen

I have many "groups" sorted together on my scroll , that's the way I will keep doing it

Edited by dragonpuck

Thanks guys. I guess I thought there would be more options, but no.

I don't think TJ really understands what users want from groups/ sorting. I really appreciate that he's trying though-- maybe over time it will be more useful.

Small question:

Why was EATW taken of the fan site list? Or rather why are they not allowed to advertise? I was confused when adding my eggs today to some hatcheries.

Thank you.