Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is there any way to switch back to the old progeny view format? You know, the one that wasn't terrible?

I see absolutely no reason, rather than list all children by one parent under the same heading, to put their father's name under the names of all the progeny. It's clunky and I really don't like looking at it. I'll put up with it if there's no way to fix it, but does anyone know if there IS a way to fix it?

I'll just steal Angelicdragonpuppy's answer:

Unfortunately no. TJ asked we wait a week before giving suggestions to change it to see if it was just reactionary dislike, so I'm planning to do that. It's really untidy and not very helpful.

I can't imagine releasing zuymorphs auto-releasing a sino, but I guess we won't really have real confirmation until someone bites the bullet and tries it.

Guess I'll find out then. I've already got the eggs bred.. will just have to wait until they are adults.

My first 2 sets of Zyus summoned 2 male Sinos.. so I've got to keep trying for a female.

Confirmation.. I bred a set of Zyus.. Influenced them all female, since I needed a female Sino... Summoned and received a female Sino... released all 6 Zyus and the Sino did stay on my scroll.

Now should I release the extra male Sino or just keep him for an extra?

~Removed off-topic discussion. This is a Help thread for questions.~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

~Removed off-topic discussion. This is a Help thread for questions.~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

~Removed off-topic discussion. This is a Help thread for questions.~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Can soulpeaces be caveborn? One of my dragons has a CB soulpeace in its lineage.

EDIT: now that i'm looking at it, the lineage has a CB hellhorse too.

Edited by chatbugdweeb

@pollyfirstfirst: Yes

@chatbugdweeb: Caveborn hybrids used to be given out as prizes many years ago, maybe it's a special prize one.

Also, TJ has caveborns of the hybrids on his scroll, so they may be descendents of those.

Can soulpeaces be caveborn? One of my dragons has a CB soulpeace in its lineage.

EDIT: now that i'm looking at it, the lineage has a CB hellhorse too.

Just took a look at your egg--those are indeed CB Hybrids won from the old raffles. There's only 3 CB Hellhorses and 3 CB Soulpeaces in existence, so it's quite a nice catch. smile.gif

MY QUESTION: has anyone else noticed a lot more CB Metals lately? Usually I'm lucky to be able to trade for them once or twice a year, but I've been able to trade for almost half a dozen in the past two months, and I'm seeing them a lot more in trade threads. Whatever it is, I like it tongue.gif

MY QUESTION: has anyone else noticed a lot more CB Metals lately? Usually I'm lucky to be able to trade for them once or twice a year, but I've been able to trade for almost half a dozen in the past two months, and I'm seeing them a lot more in trade threads. Whatever it is, I like it tongue.gif

I haven't seen any Golds or Silvers myself, but I've definitely seen more people in the bad luck thread saying they missed them tongue.gif Also, I've seen plenty of Coppers, Chickens and Leetles recently, so maybe it's just easier to find rares in general.

Where do people get those things in their signatures that say "NAME has collected NUMBER dragons"? Also, where do people go to make fake lineages to see how'd they look? Or is that one just photoshop?

I've noticed that too, since the birthday event Metals really seem to be popping out. I actually caught a CB Silver back on May 30th and I can't even remember the last time that happened! Plus I'm producing quite a bit of shinies from breeding lately, much more than I usually do. Wonder if the ratios were altered or something? Not that I'm complaining. xd.png

I've noticed that too, since the birthday event Metals really seem to be popping out. I actually caught a CB Silver back on May 30th and I can't even remember the last time that happened! Plus I'm producing quite a bit of shinies from breeding lately, much more than I usually do. Wonder if the ratios were altered or something? Not that I'm complaining. xd.png

There's often a random moment in the year where the ratios catch up with where they're supposed to be and things get easier for getting rares / uncommons. It's not easy to foresee when it will happen, though, as far as I can tell.

This is just a trading thread question:

If I make a post about a dragon on a trading thread, and later I have another dragon I want to trade, and the original post is a page back, am I supposed to go back and edit that post or can I make a new one?

If I make a post about a dragon on a trading thread, and later I have another dragon I want to trade, and the original post is a page back, am I supposed to go back and edit that post or can I make a new one?

Most of the threads will tell you in the rules part whether you can bump a trade.

I'm inclined to delete and then repost with both links.

Is there a set amount of groups one can have?

If there is it's bigger than 219 tongue.gif

I don't think so though

If you have another dragon to trade, it's a new trade - and deserves its own post. In this new post, you can easily quote your older post to "bump" it without violating any rules, I think.

If there is it's bigger than 219 tongue.gif

I don't think so though

blink.giflaugh.gif

Thanks. That is good to know. I don't want to have to delete any of my groups in the future

Can zyus breed different zyus?

I haven't seen anyone post evidence that they do yet. IIRC, one user posted they could but didn't provide a lineage/progeny.

My eggs got viewbombed and died of sickness today.

Is there anyway to request help to restore my eggs?

Im still not sure how they got so sick so fast -are power eggs more susceptible to sickness?