Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

They can't be listed as two different types if they're the same species, unfortunately. So, yes, they are technically a western + wingless but due to setup, just show as one. I do believe both sprites turn into the wingless zombies.

Male terraes do become wingless when undeaded. So they're just an unusual case of wingless dragons, like radiant angels are winged easterns.

Edited by dirtytabs

Does having move sets of trio dragon increase summoning success? Or is it essentially an dc old-wives-tale I'm remembering?

luck still plays a big role in getting a successful summon

I know an older player that has an army of trio sets and only 1 GoN, they finally got lucky and they still hate me because I summoned all 3 of my GoNs with just 1 set of trios (I wanted to see if I could) and less then 2 years on here

If you are sorting by age/date and have growing things above/below everything else, zuymorph should sort appropriately, while sinomorphs appear to sort with growing things.

Just to be clear they sort between FROZENS and adults (growing dragons are on top of that)

And I'm leaning towards the asoning that without a 'laid/stolen'date they auto sort as your OLDEST adults, taking the honour away from my sweet beloved Fumee by cheating wink.gif

If I use fertility and dragons don't refuse, can they refuse in the future with no fertility? I just want to be sure.

If I use fertility and dragons don't refuse, can they refuse in the future with no fertility? I just want to be sure.

No, unless you are breeding a holiday during its season (refusals are turned off for holidays during their season, so you can have a pair that breeds during holidays but not any other time). Other than that special case, refusals can only happen the first time breeding a pair.

Just to be clear they sort between FROZENS and adults (growing dragons are on top of that)

And I'm leaning towards the asoning that without a 'laid/stolen'date they auto sort as your OLDEST adults, taking the honour away from my sweet beloved Fumee by cheating wink.gif

When sorted by date+reverse sort mine showed up at the end of my scroll, so I'd say this was correct.

Just curious about when the "Joined in" at the top of our scrolls changed from a span of years back to a specific year again? I was bummed when it switched away from that to the span of years instead, so I was happy to see its switched back again.

And on a related note, kind of. laugh.gif When I sort by age why do eggs and all hatchies (frozen or living) always show up first, before my oldest dragon?

Thanks!

ETA- Thanks purplehaze! smile.gif Hopefully someone will pop in to answer that second question for us both.

Edited by jocosa

Just curious about when the "Joined in" at the top of our scrolls changed from a span of years back to a specific year again? I was bummed when it switched away from that to the span of years instead, so I was happy to see its switched back again.

And on a related note, kind of. laugh.gif When I sort by age why do eggs and all hatchies (frozen or living) always show up first, before my oldest dragon?

Thanks!

That changed just a few days after the range was first introduced. If you noticed, when you hover over it, it will say exact date not available, or something like that.

As to your other question, I have no idea and have always wondered that myself. wink.gif

What are popular group types? I want to take advantage of this feature, but I have no idea where to start.

Caveborns could also be a popular group. I also have a group for all my hybrd dragons like Soulpeace, Shallow Water, Storm-Riders...

Update Sios now sort properly in Sorting by Age biggrin.gif

It's not that big of an issue, more of an inconvenience but - have any other mobile DC users noticed that when you are in the biomes, the menu at the top left of the screen doesn't work at all? 😕

It's not that big of an issue, more of an inconvenience but - have any other mobile DC users noticed that when you are in the biomes, the menu at the top left of the screen doesn't work at all? 😕

I just went to test it on my S7, thinking "Yes it does" and well, it doesn't. At all. laugh.gif I tried it from all 6 biomes, and tapping it does nothing at all.

Odd. It works for me, but I'm on a Galaxy Tab S2 tablet, so maybe it's limited to phones?

Also worth noting is that my tablet can run desktop versions of sites, but the menu does work on the mobile site as well as the desktop one.

@Phone Tab Issue

It happens to me sometimes, I find refreshing the page can help. But it doesn't just happen to me in the biomes, it happens sporadically across the mobile site.

Maybe this needs to have a thread of its own?

Anyone know if Ward wears off upon an egg hatching? The sickness message as a Warded egg is altered, but the sickness message on a resulting hatchling is still the default.

Either way I'm gonna keep them fogged for awhile, it'd just be nice to know.

Anyone know if Ward wears off upon an egg hatching? The sickness message as a Warded egg is altered, but the sickness message on a resulting hatchling is still the default.

Either way I'm gonna keep them fogged for awhile, it'd just be nice to know.

Yes, ward only affects eggs.

Is there a problem with the show/hide children link in the progeny page? It doesn't seem to be working for me.

Is there a problem with the show/hide children link in the progeny page? It doesn't seem to be working for me.

It seems to be working fine for me. I just tested it on several dragons on my scroll.

Thanks purplehaze, its weird though it won't work on my phone either (I use chrome). huh.gif

I'm using Firefox. Don't know if that makes a difference or not. It could.

Using Firefox/Waterfox (2 different computers), the show/hide children link in the progeny page doesn't work anymore for me either. Noticed it last week at some point.

Seems to be a skin issue though, since it works on Default, but not on the "deprecated" Blackout (which I still use) so I can't expect a bug fix.

Using Firefox/Waterfox (2 different computers), the show/hide children link in the progeny page doesn't work anymore for me either. Noticed it last week at some point.

Seems to be a skin issue though, since it works on Default, but not on the "deprecated" Blackout (which I still use) so I can't expect a bug fix.

St Pat's too...