Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is there any ETA for when Precog and Stun for hatchlings will be fixed?

You know what we know. If you see TJ (or a mod if TJ lets us know) post with some kind of time, then you'll have an ETA.

What is the success rate on 'revive'? Just feeling burned by it as it has never once worked for me..

For both successful revives and zombies, it's pretty low. I have seen a few successful revives, but I've also tried for quite a few zombies.

For both successful revives and zombies, it's pretty low. I have seen a few successful revives, but I've also tried for quite a few zombies.

Yeah I know zombies are best done on halloween, but I don't think I've ever gotten a normal revive out of it.

Yeah I know zombies are best done on halloween, but I don't think I've ever gotten a normal revive out of it.

I've gotten 2 or 3 successful revives (that I remember) just trying for zombies.

Successful revive = revive does what it's meant to and revives the dragon to its previous state

What is the success rate on 'revive'? Just feeling burned by it as it has never once worked for me..

I've got four come back as they were, to my annoyance - and many zombies.

Maybe help track luminas in the Lumina Theories thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=175849 I don't think they ever came to a solid theory on how luminas/luminatis drop, but most the info collected was very close to their drop time. If people help track now, we might get a better idea of how both luminas drop.

(Luminas are still around, probably just dropping less at the moment.)

Thanks Sock, I posted in there. smile.gif

Good to know Luminas are still around. thumbs_up.png

My Bronze and Blue Lunar Herald images are not loading properly. I've checked their image URLs and they do not contain "ad" (which is usually what happens). I've tried hard refreshing already.

Likely it's something else that you blocked (maybe you blocked an FoE or ToT image and now that's a part of the lunar image codes or something). Mine are loading fine.

The best way to test would be to completely disable adblock on DragCave, though. If you do that and there's still an issue, then it's something we can look into.

Thanks, Sock. I should have tried that first. rolleyes.gif Ignore my stupidity, haha. It was something to do with my AdBlock. I went ahead and just bought a subscription so I don't have to worry about these sort of things... and 'cause I like supporting websites I love. smile.gif

Friend's question: Precognition Shows only eggs, even though she has several hatchies with no gender showing - glitch?

Hello! I have a question regarding celestial dragon breeding: if you breed a celestial with a non-celestial dragon, can the multi-clutch result in a mixture of both celestial and the other breed's eggs or are the eggs always one breed or the other?

They can produce eggs from both parents in the multi-clutch. For instance, I've been doing a lot of Celestial x Flamingo breedings and have seen both Celestial eggs and Flamingo eggs in the same clutch.

Some pairings produce a lot more of one breed than the other, however. xd.png I have a Celestial x Sapphire pair that I want a Celestial from, but all they've done is breed more Sapphires. Just ratio problems I guess.

Edited by Terces

Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me, Terces! All the best with your celestial x sapphire line! May the RNG not punish you for much longer. xP

How many accepts are needed on a dragon before it shows up as a pending description on the view page?

Also, is it possible to encounter your own dragon/s while Reviewing User Descriptions?

Edit - and how do you donate? I think there was a topic about it somewhere, that had a kind of progress bar?

*considers buying subscription even though I should really be saving*

Edited by Zeditha

How many accepts are needed on a dragon before it shows up as a pending description on the view page?

Also, is it possible to encounter your own dragon/s while Reviewing User Descriptions?

Edit - and how do you donate? I think there was a topic about it somewhere, that had a kind of progress bar?

*considers buying subscription even though I should really be saving*

It varies:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9386495

And I swear I hit one of mine once - but I've not done any for so long, I'm not sure.

Donation thread is here:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=90515

I'm not sure the bar is kept up to date any more.

But you can donate from your scroll or any dragon page. There's a paypal link helpfully labelled donate laugh.gif And you can buy a sub to kill ads from your scroll settings.

Is DragCave down right now? Because I'm on mobile and it's saying an error has occurred

me too, even though " down for me" says it's up?

on pc/firefox

tj working on something?

Edited by dragonpuck

me too, even though " down for me" says it's up?

on pc/firefox

tj working on something?

It's back up for me

It's up for me, but I don't think it's working right - eggs aren't shuffling in the biomes as far as I can see and I keep encountering AP eggs that give an error rather than let me pick them up. huh.gif

back up for me

EDIT: down again dry.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Anyone else have trouble logging in to the main site?

Definitely dead.

Edited by antennakit