Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I had a ''1 new messages'' Notification, but no new message o: I clicked the first message which was a old message that I had already read a few days ago and then the notifcations went back down to 0. I am very confused.

I had a ''1 new messages'' Notification, but no new message o: I clicked the first message which was a old message that I had already read a few days ago and then the notifcations went back down to 0. I am very confused.

I think that if someone sent you a message but deleted it before you read it, this happens, but I'm not sure.

If someone tracks a message, then "ends tracking" before you've read the message, it deletes the message from your inbox. :3

Sorry for the confusion, I was trying to find a person on the forums who is a Mageia hoarder, but couldn't remember their username. I thought it was you so decided to send a PM in order to view your profile. I used the message tracker delete. Basically, wrong person. Again, I apologize for all inconvenience. (lol, never thought this would happen)

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Sorry for the confusion, I was trying to find a person on the forums who is a Mageia hoarder, but couldn't remember their username. I thought it was you so decided to send a PM in order to view your profile. I used the message tracker delete. Basically, wrong person. Again, I apologize for all inconvenience. (lol, never thought this would happen)

Ah ok laugh.gif

No worries! I had just never had that happen and though it may have been a bug tongue.gif

Edited by maylin

I am trying to pre-cog a hatchling and it isn't working. I have several hatchies, and none of them show up on the pre-cog list. Pre-cog says it shows the true nature of an egg or HATCHLING. Is this a bug? None of my hatchies are in trades! I have eight hatchies. Two are ungendered because they only hatched last night.

Is there a reason NONE of my hatchies appear in pre-cog? Used to, ALL of them, gendered or not, would appear, now none of them do.

I am trying to pre-cog this hatchie and this hatchie. Is there something wrong with them? The Xenowyrm was a gift, but I bred the silver myself. NEITHER are in trades! sad.gif

I just want to know what these babies are going to gender!

Yeah that sounds like a bug o:

Think you should make a separate post about it!

So, I caught a Sun Dragon and it says Sunrise for the Encyclopedia. That's correct if it hatches at exactly 4 days left? (Which, by my calculations, will still be Day Time) Or how does it get determined? And it will change the name if I hatch it during the night hours, right?

So, I caught a Sun Dragon and it says Sunrise for the Encyclopedia. That's correct if it hatches at exactly 4 days left? (Which, by my calculations, will still be Day Time) Or how does it get determined? And it will change the name if I hatch it during the night hours, right?

It will indeed change its name it it hatches as a sunset. IF it hatches between 6pm and midnight it will be a sunset. If it hatches between 6 am and noon it will be a sunrise.

If it threatens to hit 4 days well between those windows, it cannot hatch at all, no matter what. Best to fog it, as some click sites will rack up views trying to hatch the poor thing as an ER !

ETA - just looked at yours. It will hit 4 days at about 4 am - when it CANNOT hatch. Two hours later it could hatch as a sunrise if it had the views. I always fog mine until the right window is open.

Edited by fuzzbucket

It will indeed change its name it it hatches as a sunset. IF it hatches between 6pm and midnight it will be a sunset. If it hatches between 6 am and noon it will be a sunrise.

If it threatens to hit 4 days well between those windows, it cannot hatch at all, no matter what. Best to fog it, as some click sites will rack up views trying to hatch the poor thing as an ER !

Thanks, fuzzbucket. I hate Sunrises/Sunsets and Glory Drakes. Although the latter are a bit easier.

Haven't seen any Luminas in the Cave for about a week now - only Dark Luminas.

And the Luminas on my scroll bred Dark Luminas.

Are normal Luminas still around, or have I just been unlucky? ninja.gif

I think they should still be around.

I bred some normal luminas last week or so.

Can you delete a PM before someone sees it? I basically messed up while sending one (sent the wrong link) and need to edit/resend. Any help appreciated happy.gif

Can you delete a PM before someone sees it? I basically messed up while sending one (sent the wrong link) and need to edit/resend. Any help appreciated happy.gif

only if you tracked it. if you tracked it you can go to my controls - message tracker and choose end tracking on that specific pm to delete it from the other persons inbox

only if you tracked it. if you tracked it you can go to my controls - message tracker and choose end tracking on that specific pm to delete it from the other persons inbox

I did track it, fortunately. Thanks!

Are normal Luminas still around, or have I just been unlucky?    ninja.gif

I suspect that it has something to do with the moon phases. There was a thread in Site Discussion, I think, that was trying to gather data to determine that, but I don't know if they ever reached any conclusion. It does seem that the two types seem to alternate their rarity in the cave drops. Breeding always seems to result mainly in the dark ones, which is probably a function of letting the ratios catch up.

Is there any ETA for when Precog and Stun for hatchlings will be fixed?

That is really a question that only TJ could answer. It depends on when he has time, I imagine. It seems a simple fix, but it may involve more than we know.

I suspect that it has something to do with the moon phases. There was a thread in Site Discussion, I think, that was trying to gather data to determine that, but I don't know if they ever reached any conclusion. It does seem that the two types seem to alternate their rarity in the cave drops. Breeding always seems to result mainly in the dark ones, which is probably a function of letting the ratios catch up.

Thanks Purplehaze. Seems I picked the wrong time to go hunting for Luminas. laugh.gif

Maybe help track luminas in the Lumina Theories thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=175849 I don't think they ever came to a solid theory on how luminas/luminatis drop, but most the info collected was very close to their drop time. If people help track now, we might get a better idea of how both luminas drop.

(Luminas are still around, probably just dropping less at the moment.)