Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

They go by the mother's biome.

But if it's a bred copper, that's different, I think.

so basically if i took a female cb brown copper and bred her to one of my snow dragons i should get a brown copper egg right?

so basically if i took a female cb brown copper and bred her to one of my snow dragons i should get a brown copper egg right?

You should. I make no promises - holidays may be different....

So I heard we were getting a special badge/trophy if we completed the holiday game (I'd link to it, but I forgot where I read it). Do I just have to complete the main story, or do I have to log into the game every day of the event and collect all the items? I'm unsure, and I might have missed playing the game yesterday.

So I heard we were getting a special badge/trophy if we completed the holiday game (I'd link to it, but I forgot where I read it). Do I just have to complete the main story, or do I have to log into the game every day of the event and collect all the items? I'm unsure, and I might have missed playing the game yesterday.

I don't believe there was any official announcement about a second badge. Players were just saying there might be because there was one last year. If there is one I don't know the answer to the rest of your question. I doubt it would require you to collect all the items, though.

If I kill and successfully zombify a dragon, then use Expunge, will the dragon seem to be perma-dead, like a failed Revive attempt does?

Does a similar effect occur when a dragon is left dead for two weeks? Is there no way to attempt reviving after that point?

I'm just wondering for deadline projects.

If I kill and successfully zombify a dragon, then use Expunge, will the dragon seem to be perma-dead, like a failed Revive attempt does?

Does a similar effect occur when a dragon is left dead for two weeks? Is there no way to attempt reviving after that point?

I'm just wondering for deadline projects.

1. Yes, the dragon will be permanently dead.

2. Yep. The tombstone will disappear from your scroll after two weeks, so you will no longer be able to access the actions page, which means revival will be unavailable.

c:

I looked ALL OVER for Questions About A Trade and could not find it for the life of me, so sorry for putting this here, but it seemed like the best alternative. x.x

How rare/common are CB Almandines right now?

No. The biome the Snow came from matters. This is why Alpine versus Desert Nebula matters. Alpine Nebby x Green Copper can produce either Green Copper, due to the green parent, or Red Copper, due to the Nebby parent being from Alpine and red being the copper you find in Alpine.

So if you want a brown you have to breed to something from Desert or Volcano. If you got a CB Snow from either of those places, you're good. If not, and you use a female CB Brown Copper, you only have a 50% chance of getting a brown copper egg. If your Snow is from the Alpine or Forest, you could get a Red Copper. If it's from Coast or Jungle you could get green.

No. The biome the Snow came from matters. This is why Alpine versus Desert Nebula matters. Alpine Nebby x Green Copper can produce either Green Copper, due to the green parent, or Red Copper, due to the Nebby parent being from Alpine and red being the copper you find in Alpine.

So if you want a brown you have to breed to something from Desert or Volcano. If you got a CB Snow from either of those places, you're good. If not, and you use a female CB Brown Copper, you only have a 50% chance of getting a brown copper egg. If your Snow is from the Alpine or Forest, you could get a Red Copper. If it's from Coast or Jungle you could get green.

blink.gif

Since when is the biome of a non-Copper father important when breeding to a CB female Copper? As far as I know biome is only important when breeding a male Copper to a female CB that isn't a Copper.

And as Snow's are a male breed its biome doesn't matter if bred to CB female Copper. In this case the offspring will always be the Copper mothers colour. That's what I know.

Yesterday I came across something I have never seen before. I multi-opened 7 Red's Actions and one said "Redirecting to actions in 5 seconds..." (or roughly that) instead of the no referrals page. And obviously I found it odd. Has that happened to anyone else?

I think not:

CB Female Copper x any male dragon = Egg color of the female Copper.

And I test bred - Snow (desert) to green copper and got green copper. I don't believe I could ever have got a brown. Yesterday I did a Wrapping wing (Jungle) to a brown and got a brown.

Edited by fuzzbucket

The biome the Snow came from matters.

It does! But only for Xenowyrm breedings wink.gif (Same as with any other male CB dragon)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I looked ALL OVER for Questions About A Trade and could not find it for the life of me, so sorry for putting this here, but it seemed like the best alternative. x.x

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=109066

If you know the title of a thread, it's really easy to search for. Just put the title in quotation marks and search, either in the search at the bottom of the forum or the advanced search, which you can find right above the link to your inbox.

In this case "question about a trade". I put that exact thing into the search in SD and only a handful of results come up, including the thread you really want. ^^

Is TJ removing the Legacy Breed Name (sorting option?)

"Cannot be reselected after switching"... I feel like I missed the news, looked back a few months and still can't find anything.... Is there a reason why?

Is TJ removing the Legacy Breed Name (sorting option?)

"Cannot be reselected after switching"... I feel like I missed the news, looked back a few months and still can't find anything.... Is there a reason why?

It doesn't make sense to keep around a sort that is unintuitive and "magical" (in that it sorts by hidden values you can only guess at) when there is a better alternative.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=175727

Is it my imagination, or has the site been unusually laggy as of late?

I've been finding that as well, for the last 10 minutes or so.

And I came on here, to see if anyone else was having the same sluggishness. laugh.gif

I've been finding that as well, for the last 10 minutes or so.

And I came on here, to see if anyone else was having the same sluggishness. laugh.gif

That's an emphatic yes.

I missed most of the holiday event, is there a walkthrough anywhere? Since it will disappear tomorrow or the day after :/

I missed most of the holiday event, is there a walkthrough anywhere? Since it will disappear tomorrow or the day after :/

Sorry you have missed so much. Good luck!

Check out this thread

I can't seem to find the rules on naming dragons.

Can someone link it to me or point me where to find it?

As I want to name one of my dragons with the word kill in it and I am not sure if that would be allowed? I don't want to risk losing it so I wanted to read the rules on names again as all I remember is that it should not be anything inappropriate but I can't find them o:

I can't seem to find the rules on naming dragons.

Can someone link it to me or point me where to find it?

As I want to name one of my dragons with the word kill in it and I am not sure if that would be allowed? I don't want to risk losing it so I wanted to read the rules on names again as all I remember is that it should not be anything inappropriate but I can't find them o:

Not 'inappropriate' means it has to be PG-13 compatible. A good rule of thumb is if it's not censored on the forums it's probably OK. There's an extra name check thread here. But Kill really is not a problem wink.gif

Not 'inappropriate' means it has to be PG-13 compatible. A good rule of thumb is if it's not censored on the forums it's probably OK. There's an extra name check thread here. But Kill really is not a problem wink.gif

Ah ok! Thanks^^

Is this stage of Spirit Ward in Dragon Encyclopedia supposed to have random pixels around it? Because the sprite image in Dragon Cave Wiki doesn't have them~

user posted image

Does it look like that by anyone else in the Encyclopedia page?

I use the Portal 2 site skin.

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS