Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

There's no way to "undo" scroll sorting, is there? I've been manually/custom sorting since I started playing, so I don't want to switch to any of the defaults if there's no way to revert, but I'm super curious about the "Rainbow" one :D

There's no way to "undo" scroll sorting, is there? I've been manually/custom sorting since I started playing, so I don't want to switch to any of the defaults if there's no way to revert, but I'm super curious about the "Rainbow" one biggrin.gif

The temp sort options in the dropdown menu on your scroll, as the name might imply, are temporary and only last until you click on "dragons" again or leave the page. As well, if you go to custom sort and choose any of the defaults without saving you can see what they'll look like from the custom sort page. Finally, if you choose a default sort without going into custom sort, you can return to custom sort at any time simply by choosing custom sort and re-saving.

It sounds like the last option is what you're looking for.

Does anyone have the sprites of the Spotted River dragons and Goldfinch Wyverns from the completed list saved? They dropped off the completed list in 2015 and 2014 respectively, and given Antareans were only off the list at most half a year before being released, I assume they will never be in-cave sprites. I liked them very much, though, and would like to hold onto them in my personal archive.

(The same is true for the Sand-Belly, which dropped sometime late 2012 or 2013, but I have lower hopes that someone might have saved that sprite.)

Would appreciate a PM if someone has any of these! Thanks. user posted image

Pink I've sent you a PM

Do these forums have any way to see when the user was last online like other collecting sites do? (For example ~ Last visited: Yesterday, --:--)

Do we have something like that here somewhere that I'm too blind to find or no? unsure.gif

I don't think so, but you can go to their page and look at their posts by clicking "Find All Posts by this member" which can give you an idea I guess. That's what I normally do

I don't think so, but you can go to their page and look at their posts by clicking "Find All Posts by this member" which can give you an idea I guess. That's what I normally do

Just be aware that something is borked about that method for a person with a large number of forum posts. Right now my list shows one post from today, one from December 21, several from November, none at all from October, two in September, several in August, and so on. At times when I have checked it there have been none showing at all for the most recent month or two.

I post multiple times every single day, so it is not too accurate. It seems to happen somewhere around a post level of 14,000 - 15,000. So if the person you are looking for has less than maybe 10,000 posts you might be able to count on it -- any more than that and I would not want to trust it as an indicator.

That's what I thought, but was making sure. Also, is there any way to get that signed in advance, like when the concept is completed? Because things can sit on the completed list for years and I would hate to have someone become inactive in that time.

Can dark green alts be CB or not? I looked in the unofficial wikia and couldn't find an answer, so I assumed they could be CB.

Also, does anyone have a scroll with all dragons sorted by their color? I just want to know the sort order in order to try something.

Can dark green alts be CB or not? I looked in the unofficial wikia and couldn't find an answer, so I assumed they could be CB.

No, alt blacks, vines, and undines cannot be CB.

Will we get a new dragon today? huh.gif

No one but TJ knows any more than you do. wink.gif I'm guessing not because January is usually recovery from Christmas and preparing for Valentines, but one can never be sure.

Oh god I hope we don't. I was counting on the Christmas recovery thing....

Will we get a new dragon today? huh.gif

Usually if a release happens, it's at Midnight DC Time. It would have been already been announced and underway.

Are there any breeding/trade threads devoted to pygmies ? I'd love to offer something rather special to a fellow pygmy fan...

Are there any breeding/trade threads devoted to pygmies ? I'd love to offer something rather special to a fellow pygmy fan...

not that i know of. why dont you make one?

Usually if a release happens, it's at Midnight DC Time. It would have been already been announced and underway.

In the past, TJ's favorite release times when he did them most frequently were 12:00am cave time, 12:00pm or 1:00pm cave time, and most recently, 3:00am cave time.

Predatorfan4ever is right. If it was to happen today, it would be already underway. TJ has from now 'til the 31st if he wants to squeeze one in.

There was an EG pygmy thread, but it is kind of inactive. I think the OP is inactive also. https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=86539&st=0

I've noticed some of my old posts where gone. I can't find them on the forum, or in my posts list, but I still have them counted in my egg-level thing. Is this normal? And is there any way to find them back?

I've noticed some of my old posts where gone. I can't find them on the forum, or in my posts list, but I still have them counted in my egg-level thing. Is this normal? And is there any way to find them back?

Answered help topics, spam topics, and old intro topics are all 'cleaned' on the forum. You can't see them, but they're not perma-deleted, so they still count towards your post total.

What kind of posts were you looking for?