Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I dunno if this is a silly question or not, but...what happened to CB Alamandines and CB Gaia Xenos in the cave? I haven't seen one in MONTHS! I've seen (and CAUGHT) more CB silvers than CB Gaias lately. I got lucky with an alamandine a few months ago, but haven't even seen a Gaia in over 6 months. Did these become rarer than CB silvers or something? I have caught CB Mageia Xenos by the buttload, as well as every other type of Xeno except Gaia and Chrono (but I have seen Chronos). I also catch one copper/chicken per week, and never see a Gaia! This is just too weird!

Just curious as to what happened to these guys and their rarity. I used to be able to catch them fairly easily.

I don't know about the Almandines, but I agree about the Gaia! And I have been watching the trading threads, too, but . . . nothing!

I dunno if this is a silly question or not, but...what happened to CB Alamandines and CB Gaia Xenos in the cave? I haven't seen one in MONTHS! I've seen (and CAUGHT) more CB silvers than CB Gaias lately. I got lucky with an alamandine a few months ago, but haven't even seen a Gaia in over 6 months. Did these become rarer than CB silvers or something? I have caught CB Mageia Xenos by the buttload, as well as every other type of Xeno except Gaia and Chrono (but I have seen Chronos). I also catch one copper/chicken per week, and never see a Gaia! This is just too weird!

Just curious as to what happened to these guys and their rarity. I used to be able to catch them fairly easily.

i caught an almandine yesterday as a gift for someone so they are there. i think just not as often as other rares as they're only in one biome. as for the gaias i dunno i havent seen any recently which is a shame

I don't know about the Almandines, but I agree about the Gaia! And I have been watching the trading threads, too, but . . . nothing!

Thank you! I'm glad someone else has noticed their rarity becoming as bad as CB metals! I have seen more CB Golds for trade than CB Gaias!

I am going to assume the ratios are messed up or it's a glitch or something. Like they're just not spawning at all. Same with Alamandines (or they show up only for certain people). laugh.gif

Do Leetles spawn all year long or can you only find them around Christmas?

They are available all year.

I just made a dumb move and tried to breed two holidays together. =_=; They've been bred before during the correct times and have had eggs. Will they continue to refuse each other forever now or will they breed together again during the right time?

I just made a dumb move and tried to breed two holidays together. =_=; They've been bred before during the correct times and have had eggs. Will they continue to refuse each other forever now or will they breed together again during the right time?

Refusals are turned off for respective holidays during their holiday season. If the holiday season rolls around and they still can't breed, post a topic to contact TJ to report it (try breeding from both mages before giving in). ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Do Leetles spawn all year long or can you only find them around Christmas?

Not only do they spawn year-round, but they change appearance through the year to reflect the season or holiday. They're only in the Forest though.

Refusals are turned off for respective holidays during their holiday season. If the holiday season rolls around and they still can't breed, post a topic to contact TJ to report it (try breeding from both mages before giving in). ^^

Thanks Sock. I should know better by now, but my brain is still worn out from the holiday madness. I'll be sure to do that This Valentine's day. happy.gif;

Can anyone give me a screenshot of the map the Guardian Dragon(Rucko? Runko?) is in? Sock gave me the directions a few days ago, but I've only been able to find a new map and not the dragon. ;v;

Edit: Never mind, just found him. x) (and it was Ranko, haha.)

Edited by SkyWolf25

What time are the zombie images turned off? I thought it was 6 am or so cave time, but this morning, it's nearly 8 and they're still on my scroll. Not that I mind, but it seems like it was earlier before?

What time are the zombie images turned off? I thought it was 6 am or so cave time, but this morning, it's nearly 8 and they're still on my scroll. Not that I mind, but it seems like it was earlier before?

They are visible all day on the 31st of any month that has 31 days. smile.gif

Okay, one more zombie question. I heard it was possible to make zombies outside of Halloween. That even the ratios had been raised.

Is that true?

Okay, one more zombie question.  I heard it was possible to make zombies outside of Halloween.  That even the ratios had been raised. 

Is that true?

Yep, the ratios were raised from zero to very low. x'D

The success rate is Halloween > 31st of each month > night > day.

Edited by SkyWolf25

I just realized the holiday event was a game and just started playing. Am I too late to play it?

No, the story quests can be done back to back. just enter and leave your house. (if it doesn't trigger refresh and try again) the other 6 quests (not the book icon) are repeatable and can each be done once every day to get furniture to decorate your house.

If you need help, there is a great guide here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry9372693

Is there anyone who knows for a fact how many house decoration items there are? Like, they've done all side quests several times over and got something like a "sorry, but I'm out of rewards for you" message?

I've been robbing the post office and Abe for the better part of an hour now and the items just keep coming.

Edit: I think I may have gotten them now. I just won against Abe twice now and didn't get anything from him. I'll try another quest and then go home to count my items.

Edit2: I am no longer receiving any rewards for completed quests. At the moment I'm experiencing some freezing issues with my inventory, but I've counted that I've got around 290-300 items total.

Edited by Ripan

So - never met him; do I mind ?

I mentioned in News how cool it was to see it confirmed that AVERY was a mage, as "someone somewhere" had talked about how human mages wear special robes, and I'd noticed AVERY wearing robes when I chatted with him before he interacted with us. TCA posted after to say that was Ranko the Guardian Dragon who'd said that. So if you didn't get that text and care to, that's why SkyWolf was curious - as they hadn't seen Ranko around at all. ^^

Two Questions in one post if thats ok:

How does one get an Enraged Aegis? From what Im seeing its not just a spriters alt?

Is there a way to see the Spriters alt for 2016 holiday?

Two Questions in one post if thats ok:

How does one get an Enraged Aegis? From what Im seeing its not just a spriters alt?

Is there a way to see the Spriters alt for 2016 holiday?

to get enraged you first have to have an aegis dragon and then a dead egg or dead dragon on your scroll. then you can use a bsa on the aegis to give it its enraged form.

now for the spriters alts

you cant actually have the alts yourself but you can have offspring from the alts. to get them you either search the ap and hope you get lucky or you make a trade to get one