Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Schedule thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=177099

Calendar: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=calendar

Since the story quests ended today, I would guess we can decorate until the 12 days are up.

So sometime next week then then? Cause I'm going to be highly disappointed if I can't decorate my house properly if it ends before then

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

to get enraged you first have to have an aegis dragon and then a dead egg or dead dragon on your scroll. then you can use a bsa on the aegis to give it its enraged form.

now for the spriters alts

you cant actually have the alts yourself but you can have offspring from the alts. to get them you either search the ap and hope you get lucky or you make a trade to get one

Thank you for the Answer, CellyBean! And thank you Ruby Eyes, I did not know they weren't immediately Spriter Alts, that makes sense though!

Is anyone else having trouble logging in on mobile? I'm using Chrome on Android 7 and I just got a bad gateway error.

Edit: The error is on the main site.

Edited by Jazeki

Is anyone else having trouble logging in on mobile? I'm using Chrome on Android 7 and I just got a bad gateway error.

Edit: The error is on the main site.

I was getting bad gateway errors on my laptop, too, but it seems to have resolved.

So when a hatchling is mature and got its wings should the teleport be still there? Because my teleport for this girl disappeared! https://dragcave.net/lineage/TKoHa dry.gif

So my teleport was automatically cancelled only because it had grown wings... Is that normal?

Just quoting because nobody cares for normal game play anymore. sad.gif

So my teleport was automatically cancelled only because it had grown wings... Is that normal?

Just quoting because nobody cares for normal game play anymore.  sad.gif

It's not. You're 100% sure you didn't cancel it to offer on someone else's teleport or use a BSA? If not sounds like a glitch.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Sure and nobody traded with me and that girl is an adult now on my scroll.

And you cannot perform a BSA while your hatchling is in a teleport. I stuned her once when she was ungendered.

Sure and nobody traded with me and that girl is an adult now on my scroll.

And you cannot perform a BSA while your hatchling is in a teleport. I stuned her once when she was ungendered.

I meant maybe you broke teleport to use a BSA

I'd suggest starting a new help thread then D:

Is it possible to get a cat in the minigame? How? I see that we can get cat furniture but still don't have a cat...

Thanks in advance!

Is it possible to get a cat in the minigame? How? I see that we can get cat furniture but still don't have a cat...

Thanks in advance!

You need to have the cat bed (cat) - the leetle one for cats, not the big one for people - or the cat window (with a tree in it, I believe someone in News said), then toggle it to get cats to appear.

You need to have the cat bed (cat) - the leetle one for cats, not the big one for people - or the cat window (with a tree in it, I believe someone in News said), then toggle it to get cats to appear.

Thank you!

YOU GUYS. WHERE IS PERL??!!

I swear my poor character has banged her forehead into every door in this entire village and still have not found Perl's house (or Perl) so I can deliver this package to her! Has she moved to Alhira???? Does she hate me because I didn't buy her a Christmas present and now she's deliberately avoiding me???? Has someone cast a spell on her house that makes the door lock every time I approach????

Why won't the postal guy at least give me a clue about WHERE she is, instead of just repeating her name...?

YOU GUYS. WHERE IS PERL??!!

I swear my poor character has banged her forehead into every door in this entire village and still have not found Perl's house (or Perl) so I can deliver this package to her! Has she moved to Alhira???? Does she hate me because I didn't buy her a Christmas present and now she's deliberately avoiding me???? Has someone cast a spell on her house that makes the door lock every time I approach????

Why won't the postal guy at least give me a clue about WHERE she is, instead of just repeating her name...?

She's right by your house. Just go slightly south of your house - don't change maps - then slightly west. She's the first house, which is a pretty big house.

Map post. :3

Just wandering how should I know that I got all the item for my house decorating?

I've been hassling the post office but is seems endless xd.png

Just wandering how should I know that I got all the item for my house decorating?

I've been hassling the post office but is seems endless xd.png

You should just stop receiving items from quests. I believe the total number is 290.

I've been hassling the post office but is seems endless  xd.png

I haven't hit the point myself but, according to a post I saw, eventually the NPCs will just stop giving you rewards.

ninja.gif

Edited by Vrack

She's right by your house. Just go slightly south of your house - don't change maps - then slightly west. She's the first house, which is a pretty big house.

Map post. :3

AHA! Thank you!! No idea how I missed that, but on the plus side I guess my character can skip "leg day" at the gym for a while after all that running! biggrin.gif

You should just stop receiving items from quests. I believe the total number is 290.

I wish that were official. I am very confused about this and have posted - somewhere; I have 289 and am missing 5 or 6 that someone else seems to have...

how does copper breeding work exactly? say i wanted to get a brown copper what biome and gender would i need to breed exactly to get a brown copper?

how does copper breeding work exactly? say i wanted to get a brown copper what biome and gender would i need to breed exactly to get a brown copper?

They go by the mother's biome.

But if it's a bred copper, that's different, I think.

The color of a Copper egg depends on these factors:

The biome the CB Copper egg was picked up from.

Male Copper x any CB female dragon = Egg color of its mother's biome.

If the mother has no biome (bred dragon) or was caught BEFORE the biomes were added (June 10, 2011), it will be the color of the Copper father.

CB Female Copper x any male dragon = Egg color of the female Copper.

Random (should never happen)

They go by the mother's biome.

But if it's a bred copper, that's different, I think.

so basically if i took a female cb brown copper and bred her to one of my snow dragons i should get a brown copper egg right?

so basically if i took a female cb brown copper and bred her to one of my snow dragons i should get a brown copper egg right?

You should. I make no promises - holidays may be different....