Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Mine doesn't load, and when it did for a second with a teleport, it says the ID is wrong. It says that for all the teleports .-.

I am getting an error after an error, tombstone after a tombstone...

I am getting an error after an error, tombstone after a tombstone...

This is exactly what's happening to me.

Edit: Now I just find Bad Gateway .-.

Edited by Ylvanne

Also the fansites don't seem to be able to connect to DC right now. I tried AoND, Valley Sherwood, EATW and Silvi's and got blank screen, time out, or message that they could not connect.

Also the fansites don't seem to be able to connect to DC right now. I tried AoND, Valley Sherwood, EATW and Silvi's and got blank screen, time out, or message that they could not connect.

Same here. And I'm getting random lag throughout the cave.

I can't connect to the site, it keeps loading, and when it does load, it's just the tombstone...

Mine just keeps logging me out, mostly.

And now I have a Bad Gateway - on the latest login attempt. -.-

(so much for hunting the cave for another Olive...)

Mine just keeps logging me out, mostly.

And now I have a Bad Gateway - on the latest login attempt. -.-

(so much for hunting the cave for another Olive...)

I know sleep.gif I have a red gemshards hatchie influenced male I'm trying to trade for a blue one (at least I have like, several olive eggs and two hatchies for the Holly contest). Wait! My rare hatchies that I have are on there ;-;

I'm having trouble too o: getting a RIP An error has occurred. when I try to look at someone elses scroll

Mine is going in and out and teleport isn't working. I've tried to use teleport on the same hatchie about 6 different times using 6 different teleport dragons and no link resulted and they are no longer available to use.

I'm having the same problem!

Not only that, I was teleporting a cb bolt egg, now I don't have the teleport link URL, as it doesn't show in the list of teleports (that list tells me that I have no teleports in progress). Yet when I try yet a different magi dragon for teleporting, it shows that cb bolt egg as in progress! ARGH!

Please fix!

And now I am getting a tombstone, and the words "An error has occurred". And then it's back, but the Lag Monster is fully in place. sad.gif

One more issue: it seems that the eggs aren't changing in the drops, either at the 5 minutes or the top of the hour. At least, it seems that way. Haven't tried to catch anything.

Please keep the multi-posting down unless you're doing a lot of coding (like quoting multiple posts) or it's been a while and you're afraid the posts are going to be missed. Within a few minutes of each other, you can afford to edit with new issues. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

One more issue: it seems that the eggs aren't changing in the drops, either at the 5 minutes or the top of the hour. At least, it seems that way. Haven't tried to catch anything.

I made a thread listing all the problems DragCave is having. Eggs in the Biome is one of them.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I made a thread listing all the problems DragCave is having. Eggs in the Biome is one of them.

Link to this new thread, please and thanks?

Still cannot accept a trade offer. It disappears when I try, but I know there is a white egg offered on my link.

>_> Is anyone with a large scroll (couple 1000) able sort their scroll on firefox? Want to know if it's just a browser thing or a scroll size thing. (I'm sure it's a browser thing, but I'm out of fixes to try, dern it.)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

>_> Is anyone with a large scroll (couple 1000) able sort their scroll on firefox? Want to know if it's just a browser thing or a scroll size thing. (I'm sure it's a browser thing, but I'm out of fixes to try, dern it.)

I have 7000+ and am using the latest version of Firefox. I just moved a few dragons successfully using alternate custom sort.

I have 7000+ and am using the latest version of Firefox. I just moved a few dragons successfully using alternate custom sort.

Can you still move them if you go midway or to the bottom of the page? I can sort my eggs and stuff fine but can't get my holidays down where I want them. >_<

Can you still move them if you go midway or to the bottom of the page? I can sort my eggs and stuff fine but can't get my holidays down where I want them. >_<

I just moved my Z'ombie hatchling from the top of my scroll down with my other zombies on the last page of my scroll.

I just moved my Z'ombie hatchling from the top of my scroll down with my other zombies on the last page of my scroll.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Thanks! Guess I'll go try stinkin chrome since ff is being a butt.

They refused It's a holiday x common. sad.gif

Even though they breed on the xmas. Why did they refused now..Is that possible?

Refusals for holiday dragons are turned off during their holiday season, so yes, that's unfortunately possible. You can still breed them next Christmas, though.

Refusals for holiday dragons are turned off during their holiday season, so yes, that's unfortunately possible. You can still breed them next Christmas, though.

Oh I see. Thank you for clearing that. Have to find a mate for it again >_<