Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is something wrong with this little guy? I've never seen a Xeno take this long to mature. He has a lot of views an UVs, and even 14 clicks. Is it the infection? blink.gif

Is something wrong with this little guy? I've never seen a Xeno take this long to mature. He has a lot of views an UVs, and even 14 clicks. Is it the infection? blink.gif

I don't think the infection is supposed to affect them in any way except their appearance. That should be plenty of views, UVs and clicks. I guess he is just a stubborn little guy who doesn't want to grow up.

Is there any proof out there that TJ's scroll name is actually 'TJ09'?

Yes; his scroll wasn't hidden waaaaaaaay back in early DC times.

Is there any proof out there that TJ's scroll name is actually 'TJ09'?

If you do dragcave.net/user/1, it redirects to a scroll named 'TJ09' which is hidden. Scroll no2 is another hidden scrol, named 'test'. Now, why I am I plugging in the 1? Each scroll has a numerical identity. For instance, scroll #1074663 is my scroll. That means I wass the 1, 074, 663rd account on DC. Isn't it logical that if the first account has that username, it likely is TJ's?

If you do dragcave.net/user/1, it redirects to a scroll named 'TJ09' which is hidden. Scroll no2 is another hidden scrol, named 'test'. Now, why I am I plugging in the 1? Each scroll has a numerical identity. For instance, scroll #1074663 is my scroll. That means I wass the 1, 074, 663rd account on DC. Isn't it logical that if the first account has that username, it likely is TJ's?

Ah, that makes sense! Thanks sock as well

So I'm trying to do the math here, but math and I...we're not the best of friends.

I have a gold trophy.

7 egg slots and 21 slots total

I have 15/21 slots now and 7 will become adults in a day.

Currently it would take me me about a day or two to hatch the eggs from the AP (incubate them)...would I have enough slots by the 31st to grab my Halloween dragon?

So...I'm thinking

4 days till the 31st.

It takes let's say 2 days for an egg to hatch.

10/27/16 I'll have 21/21 slots: 7 eggs hatch and I grab 7 new ones

10/28/16 I'll have 14/21 slots: hatchling t-2 days. eggs: t- 1 day

10/29/16: I'll have 21/21 slots: hatchling t-1 day. eggs hatched. grab 7 new ones

10/30/16: I'll have 14/21 slots: adults: new hatchling t-2 days: eggs t-1 day

10/31/16: | new hatching t-1 days: eggs hatched

Is my math correct? Or should I slow down on grabbing Halloween eggs?

Is it supposed to be possible to get only one egg out of a Holiday breeding?

I thought multi-clutches were guaranteed during the holiday weeks.

Edited by Ripan

Is it supposed to be possible to get only one egg out of a Holiday breeding?

I thought multi-clutches were guaranteed during the holiday weeks.

Yes, you may get 1 - 4 eggs.

I have an egg up for trade ,a non-member made an offer I liked and I tried to make the trade but they had too many eggs and hatchies. How do I find this person?

Is the cave not loading for anyone else?

@Bigbite100- I find editing the original trade post works. Or searching for their scrollname in conjunction with the DC forums to see if they have a different forum name. There's also the missed connections thread where you can post for help.

Is the cave not loading for anyone else?

@Bigbite100- I find editing the original trade post works. Or searching for their scrollname in conjunction with the DC forums to see if they have a different forum name. There's also the missed connections thread where you can post for help.

Thanks, great ideas.

Don't think so. But was he stunned at any point?

Don't think so. But was he stunned at any point?

Yes, he was stunned a few days ago. Might that be affecting him? He STILL hasn't matured! He has a Thalassa sister who also hasn't matured. She was stunned as well.

Yea, stun prevents views for 48 hrs.

Have you tried putting him back into a hatcherie? Allure and EATW both have solid ERs, unless views are still blocked they should grow up fast.

And at least you'll be able to check to make sure he's gaining views.... and not still stunned.

Cheers!

C4.

Just for clarification.

For DC Drakes, do the wings have to be supported by a sail of struts? Because, when the thread for updating the rules for drakes was made, it said that Drakes have leathery wings supported by struts.

However, now, on the new Ultimate Guide for Dragon Requests, it says that they just have leathery wings with no mention of the struts.

So which is it?

What is the cooldown for kill dragons? I can't find this info. dry.gif

Two weeks.

Is anyone else having difficulty adding their scroll to hatcheries? I double checked my account settings and my scroll isn't hidden, but I can't add my eggs to EATW or AoND. About to try a few more, but I keep getting the message saying I don't have any eggs on my scroll. They are both infected, but that shouldn't prevent them from being added right?

Edit: I just tried matching cases and apparently scrolls are case sensitive now. O.o nm crisis averted

Edited by zaverxi

Is the map on the front page meant to loosely resemble a dragon? I'm thinking that now this wasn't intended and it's just a coincidence.

Is the map on the front page meant to loosely resemble a dragon? I'm thinking that now this wasn't intended and it's just a coincidence.

You should draw a quick outline because I don't see it. Someone once pointed out the continent in the middle looked like an elephant, and now that's all I can see.

Anyway, I don't think it was intended to look like anything. I think it's just DC pareidolia. ^^

I think it is also because I used to sprite a lot of dragons in that pose.

user posted image

But several details are quite spot on. The apparent skull with a nostril and eye cavities. The forearm anatomy is right and there seems to be a completely proportional shape. The mountain range just conveniently happens to form what looks like horns connecting to the back of the skull?

To be fair the isolation of the "dragon" was more obvious in the previous iteration of the map:

user posted image

Edited by Ashywolf

If I send an egg to my friend, and she incubates it for me, will the incubate stay when the egg comes back to my scroll?