Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Quick question... shouldn't rejected dragons be available for breeding during holidays?

I have a grave that rejected both his intended mates, but they are still listed as rejected and not available now unsure.gif

Quick question... shouldn't rejected dragons be available for breeding during holidays?

I have a grave that rejected both his intended mates, but they are still listed as rejected and not available now unsure.gif

Click on the grave to breed. That usually undoes the rejections.

Click on the grave to breed. That usually undoes the rejections.

I tried using both the grave and the spessertine mate, and also cleared the browser cache, but didn't help sad.gif

I tried using both the grave and the spessertine mate, and also cleared the browser cache, but didn't help sad.gif

Urgh. Don't know what to suggest then. Can anyone else here help, please?

Going through the breeding from the Grave side should've worked. I'm assuming you've tried clearing cookies as well as cache, relogging, etc.? Gonna have to wait for Socky to see this and pass it up to TJ.

Stupid Question

As its been many many years since i used Earthquake, if an egg is killed does it take up a dead egg slot for 24hrs? rolleyes.gif

Stupid Question

As its been many many years since i used Earthquake, if an egg is killed does it take up a dead egg slot for 24hrs? rolleyes.gif

Yes. Same as Bite and Kill.

Don't be shy and write a PM describing your problem and the links to the dragons and send it to TJ09.

He does not bite. I ask him myself something and wrote a PM about a problem with my dragons.^^

Are CB Holly Females existing? I read on Wikia that some winners were able to influence them in females. Is that true? If so where can I find a list of them?

They do exist, and you will have great difficulty making a list. People with CB hollies tend to keep quiet about it. The only thing I can suggest is checking lineages of any holly you can find.

ETA I just checked a line where I had begged for 2 gen whites born from CB female hollies and sure enough - I can't tell who owns the hollies - the scroll name doesn't show.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Are CB Holly Females existing? I read on Wikia that some winners were able to influence them in females. Is that true? If so where can I find a list of them?

On the wikia page about Holly dragons they say there are at least 17 female hollies and they list their codes

On the wikia page about Holly dragons they say there are at least 17 female hollies and they list their codes

Just came back to say that ! Even so....

They do exist, and you will have great difficulty making a list. People with CB hollies tend to keep quiet about it. The only thing I can suggest is checking lineages of any holly you can find.

ETA I just checked a line where I had begged for 2 gen whites born from CB female hollies and sure enough - I can't tell who owns the hollies - the scroll name doesn't show.

I found 17 females - no one can breed a purebred because no one have CB Holly Males. I hope someone has some PB's lower than 4th generation welp I'm making plans for Christmas lol

I have just played and won (I am GOOD at minesweeper) 15 games in a row - and got the "something went wrong" EVERY TIME ? Anyone else ? If so I will start a thread.

(OK I have JUST managed to register one, but even so. No fair on my team sad.gif

I found 17 females - no one can breed a purebred because no one have CB Holly Males. I hope someone has some PB's lower than 4th generation welp I'm making plans for Christmas lol

If you're right and none of the owners of CB females has a male, there cannot be a PB even 2nd gen...

Edited by fuzzbucket

@Fuzzbucket

I believe that you can only submit one research point every 10 minutes or something like that.

Oh I know. It was 15 minutes after I'd done one that I played and won 15 games, and not one would register,. If one didn't, the next should, as you might say. It should have worked at SOME point ! (It does say "try going back and re-submitting" - but f you go back you are faced with a new board, so you'd assume that the registering didn't happen ?)

This issue was resolved earlier (I left it open because we could breed from common mates, so I wasn't sure that pbs people accidentally bred out of season would be working), so I'm not sure why it would have reverted. I will report.

I have just played and won (I am GOOD at minesweeper) 15 games in a row - and got the "something went wrong" EVERY TIME ? Anyone else ? If so I will start a thread.

(OK I have JUST managed to register one, but even so. No fair on my team sad.gif

There were a handful of people who got this message on their first win, yet still got their badge, so I do believe the results are still going through.

Someone mentioned - in news? I think - that double clicking, even accidentally, can result in that message. ^^

I'm going to do my 1st ever attempt at getting a zombie this year (even though the thought of killing a dragon, even if it's just pixels, makes me feel bad ^^; ), and I was wondering, how do you know if you've revived/turned one correctly? unsure.gif I know the chances of getting one is slim, but still, I want to try at least once anyways ^^; Also, if this has been asked before, I apologize ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

I'm going to attempt at getting a zombie this year (even though the thought of killing a dragon, even if it's just pixels, makes me feel bad ^^; ), and I was wondering, how do you know if you've revived/turned one correctly? unsure.gif I know the chances of getting one is slim, but still, I want to try at least once anyways ^^;

There are three results to revive:

- Tombstone disintegrates (you can't attempt another revive)

- Successful revive (dragon returns; you can kill it again, but will be unable to revive it a second time)

- Something goes wrong and your creature is twisted into a zombie

The results page is pretty clear about which result you get. ;3

There are three results to revive:

- Tombstone disintegrates (you can't attempt another revive)

- Successful revive (dragon returns; you can kill it again, but will be unable to revive it a second time)

- Something goes wrong and your creature is twisted into a zombie

The results page is pretty clear about which result you get. ;3

Ah, thank you Sock! :3

There were a handful of people who got this message on their first win, yet still got their badge, so I do believe the results are still going through.

Someone mentioned - in news? I think - that double clicking, even accidentally, can result in that message. ^^

I saw that, and I was DEAD careful. Oh well. It's only a game. Go team spread xd.png

I had to PM TJ last year about a pair that should have been able to breed- he reset them within 24 hours

a pm to him would be my advice

Do you have to already be an in-cave spriter to submit tricks or treats? I have some ideas that I think would be really cool.

The same question goes for the Festival of Eggs, can anyone submit eggs or just spriters?

I assume that it's exclusive to people who're already spriters because that way there's no need to sift through tons of sub-par (no offense) submissions to find 50 good ones. It makes sense to have it limited to spriters because then it's almost guaranteed that the submissions will be good.