Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

If I send an egg to my friend, and she incubates it for me, will the incubate stay when the egg comes back to my scroll?

No. Incubate and influence (unless the egg is hatched before teleporting) are erased through teleport.

~

Ashywolf - haha, thanks! It still doesn't pop out at me without your drawing, but I see it! But yeah, doubt it was intentional. ^^

Not sure who the artist was, though. If you're curious enough, you could try PM'ing a few artists and see if one of them remembers.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

My mint zombie is now turning into a western zombie instead of a wingless one it used to be, is it a bug?

Since there have been so many questions and reports about bugs/glitches concerning the zombie sprites in the encyclopedia recently,

I thought it would be best to not make a new topic for my glitch and just post about it here tongue.gif

Ever since the two-headed zombie sprite appeared on my encyclopedia page, the S1 sprite of the wingless western changed into the S1 sprite of the regular western.

I assume this is only a glitch and not something that is supposed to happen, right wink.gif

Does a hatchling reveal its gender with views, time, or an combination?

Could you have a '7 days left' gendered hatchling if it had lots of views and clicks?

I want my hatchling to gender ASAP tongue.gif

Could you have a '7 days left' gendered hatchling if it had lots of views and clicks?

its time and views, the less time a hatchie has left before it dies the less views it needs to gender and grow up and vice versa if its a 7 days left hatchie its gonna need a ton of views. i did have it happen though a couple times when i got viewbombed, hatchies that still had over 6 days left gendered

I keep getting 'connection timed out' errors. Yesterday it was only the cave, now it's the forum too. Does anyone else have this problem?

It's a combination of both. A 7 day gendered hatchie is probably impossible, though, as a dragon that young with that many views is likely to get sick, which slows down maturation. That's why TJ's new release hatchlings usually take a bit to gender after hatching, even with tons of views.

55 at last count in the release thread.

Are you sure about that 55? I'm counting 54.

There was someone in the release thread who mentioned hsving 55 treats, hence my number. If they're mistaken, then definiteky 54.

There was someone in the release thread who mentioned hsving 55 treats, hence my number. If they're mistaken, then definiteky 54.

I'm SURE they are mistaken.

My mint zombie is now turning into a western zombie instead of a wingless one it used to be, is it a bug?

Could you provide a link? Mints are still listed as wingless in the encyclopedia, so it's odd that their sprite wouldn't be correct. o.o

Since there have been so many questions and reports about bugs/glitches concerning the zombie sprites in the encyclopedia recently,

I thought it would be best to not make a new topic for my glitch and just post about it here tongue.gif

Ever since the two-headed zombie sprite appeared on my encyclopedia page, the S1 sprite of the wingless western changed into the S1 sprite of the regular western.

I assume this is only a glitch and not something that is supposed to happen, right wink.gif

Link please. ^^

I can totally submit a report, but it's easier with some evidence. :3

On my end, one of my vine dragons from 2011 is showing up as a waterhorse or some other blue species' hatching egg. Completely bizarre. Is it showing up this way for anyone else, or is this some odd cache error on my part?

http://dragcave.net/view/kYN8G

On my end, one of my vine dragons from 2011 is showing up as a waterhorse or some other blue species' hatching egg. Completely bizarre. Is it showing up this way for anyone else, or is this some odd cache error on my part?

http://dragcave.net/view/kYN8G

There was an issue earlier with infected spitfires showing as thalassa eggs. I'm guessing the image interaction of the infection overlay and dragon is messing up the display url. I'll report this one. ^^

Just checked SockPuppet's scroll, and it looks like all the infected adult vine sprites are being replaced with hatching eggs. So at least it's not just me, lol.

Edit: ninja'd. But what a weird bug.

Edited by Nine

I confirm that all regular adult Dark Greens are shown as an egg with a big hole in it.

Both of my adult Alt Dark Greens are infected and are normal. So only the regular Dark Greens are ~Removed; you can dislike a sprite without insulting it (and hence insulting the spriter)~ Waterhorse eggs. (Sorry i don't like Waterhorse just have enough for my collection to have every sprite that i can get on my scroll.)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Could you provide a link? Mints are still listed as wingless in the encyclopedia, so it's odd that their sprite wouldn't be correct. o.o

Link please. ^^

I can totally submit a report, but it's easier with some evidence. :3

Perfect evidence, as it should never be a western zombie.

Edited by Dragon p

Perfect evidence, as it should never be a western zombie.

Since that dragon is infected, mints are listed as wingless in the encyclopedia, and I have some s2 wingless undeads (that are infected and healthy) that appear fine, I wonder if this isn't another image url problem caused by the infection overlay. I have reported it just in case.

Is it possible to freeze a Stunned hatchling while the Stun is still in effect (i.e. during the two-day period where it can't receive any views)?

Since that dragon is infected, mints are listed as wingless in the encyclopedia, and I have some s2 wingless undeads (that are infected and healthy) that appear fine, I wonder if this isn't another image url problem caused by the infection overlay. I have reported it just in case.

Do you have any S1? Cause all my S2s look find too, but not my poor S1. So does OrcaFreak.

And thank you SockPuppet Strangler.

Edited by Dragon p