Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Apart from Silvi's Lair what other hatchery can take eggs by code?

Daily Dragon Fix and Yarolds can both do dragons by codes but they are both for clicks not views.

Should start on the 25th. smile.gif

Thanks, I don't know why I thought it was in the next few days when it's still a week away. I guess I'm just excited for it. happy.gif;

I think you're a day late for that.

Oh, rats! Me too! RL got in the way and I totally forgot. sad.gif

Someone added my tinsel egg to a site and it got sick. I've since fogged it. It's currently at 6 days 21 hours with stats of 68:46:1. About how long do you think it will take before it gets better?

I'm going to leave it fogged for the rest of the night, but I'd still like to know if I should plan to wake up to a dead egg or if it will pull through.

Edited by Jazeki

Someone added my tinsel egg to a site and it got sick. I've since fogged it. It's currently at 6 days 21 hours with stats of 68:46:1. About how long do you think it will take before it gets better?

I'm going to leave it fogged for the rest of the night, but I'd still like to know if I should plan to wake up to a dead egg or if it will pull through.

You caught it really early, so I doubt it will die with those stats, but do note that's my subjective opinion. ^^

It should be fine in a few hours. Might be best to leave it fogged until tomorrow though. :3

A pair I bred unsuccessfully last week flat-out refused to go near each other this week. This has never happened to me before. Refusals have only ever happened to my dragons right away (i.e., when I first attempted to breed them).

Is this a bug, or something that happens, but only very rarely, so I never noticed before?

I'm quite sure this should not be possible (except if last week had been a Holiday, which of course it was not).

Are both breeding attempts in your action log, so you can be 100% sure it was the same pair?

And the intended mate appeared at the top of the mate list this week? And then it said they "refuse to even go near each other"?

If that's really what happened, I think it must be a bug.

I'm quite sure this should not be possible (except if last week had been a Holiday, which of course it was not).

Are both breeding attempts in your action log, so you can be 100% sure it was the same pair?

And the intended mate appeared at the top of the mate list this week? And then it said they "refuse to even go near each other"?

If that's really what happened, I think it must be a bug.

Yes, both attempts are in my action log. I doublechecked before asking... or triplechecked, rather biggrin.gif .

The mate wasn't quite on top of the list but on 4th or fifth place because I've bred it with other dragons more often, but that might be a sorting issue.

Unfortunately, I can't check that pair again next week - one of them is a Desipis, and refusals will be turned off anyway then.

@Fly-by-Night: Please send a screenshot of your action log to TJ so he can look into it.

Just wondering, is it possible that you used fertility the first time you bred your dragons? Because by now, fertility reduces the risk of refusal, and this just *might* be a related bug. (This is just conjecture, of course.)

Yes, both attempts are in my action log. I doublechecked before asking... or triplechecked, rather biggrin.gif .

The mate wasn't quite on top of the list but on 4th or fifth place because I've bred it with other dragons more often, but that might be a sorting issue.

Unfortunately, I can't check that pair again next week - one of them is a Desipis, and refusals will be turned off anyway then.

This sounds like a bug. :/ You might want to post a new topic and include screen shots of your action logs. :/

Cheers!

C4.

When does Halloween breeding usually start?

Thank you!

Never mind, found my answer.

I do have another question though,

Is the Halloween drop only 1 day while the V-Day and X-Mas drop are 3 days or is it vice versa?

Edited by Clya

Never mind, found my answer.

I do have another question though,

Is the Halloween drop only 1 day while the V-Day and X-Mas drop are 3 days or is it vice versa?

In previous years, the drop of new Halloweens has been for only one day, on the 31st. It's probably reasonable to assume and plan for it being the same this year. smile.gif

Another is the cave crashingly slow today post.... anyone else ?

@Fly-by-Night: Please send a screenshot of your action log to TJ so he can look into it.

Just wondering, is it possible that you used fertility the first time you bred your dragons? Because by now, fertility reduces the risk of refusal, and this just *might* be a related bug. (This is just conjecture, of course.)

Good thinking, but I didn't use Fertility.

I could take screenshots of the two breeding attempts, but I didn't take one of the "refusal" screen, so I have no way of proving that they refused, right? Especially since they won't next week, one being a Desipis.

Maybe the cancellation of refusals at Halloween solves the problem. In case it doesn't, I'll already save some screenshots and ask again in a fortnight. Thanks for your help!

Can drakes be zombified?

I believe so; I have one that says it used to be a Day Glory in my database. I don't THINK I had a memoryfart...

I could take screenshots of the two breeding attempts, but I didn't take one of the "refusal" screen, so I have no way of proving that they refused, right? Especially since they won't next week, one being a Desipis.

Refusals are only turned off on the Halloween's side. If you enter the breeding page from the mates side the Desipis will still shown as rejected on the end of the list and you can't breed them.

I have a Pumpkin girl that refused three mates in the past and so she will be only bred at Halloween. And the only way to breed her is to enter the breeding page from her site. If I enter the breeding page from the Pygmy I can't breed them even on Halloween as the Pumpkin still shows as rejected. At least it was this way last Halloween.

Edited by rinoa26

Will we find past Halloween dragons' eggs in the AP? Will it be hard to get some of them there?

Will we find past Halloween dragons' eggs in the AP? Will it be hard to get some of them there?

You could find past Halloween dragon eggs in the AP if people breed it.

It shouldn't be too hard (at least from what I've seen).

They won't be CB and some of the lineages might be messy and some might look nice.

You could find past Halloween dragon eggs in the AP if people breed it.

It shouldn't be too hard (at least from what I've seen).

They won't be CB and some of the lineages might be messy and some might look nice.

Thanks a lot for the help!

I can't wait for the Halloween event to begin tongue.gif

If it works as it has in the past there will be nothing but Halloween eggs in the AP! They get pushed to the top of the AP ahead of all other eggs. Some of the breeds will be harder to find than others, but because holiday eggs almost always multiclutch there should be some of everything out there.