Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Can someone tell me what my forum avatar looks like? On my phone it looks different than on my computer and I'm trying to tell if my avatar update request did go through.

Can someone tell me what my forum avatar looks like? On my phone it looks different than on my computer and I'm trying to tell if my avatar update request did go through.

Blonde girl wearing a black hat. smile.gif

Clear your cache and whichever place it isn't updated on should be corrected.

So.. Im just back after a years break. My friend tried breeding Yslari for me and I got really lucky... 2G gold tinsel.

Unhid my baby to hatch him. After a few hours, ok, he's at 3k views and cracking. I then look away for ten minutes and he's at 5k.

What happened?? I fogged him asap.. think he'll be ok?

It's the holidays, so fansites are pretty busy.

Is it sick? How many days does it have left? Did you incubate? Hard to even guestimate what's going on without any info. ;3

Prizes tend to be rather stubborn and do take quite a bit of views to get sick. Especially if incubated and only ER'd (rather than steadily getting views), they tend to get sick right before hatchling. I haven't killed one yet, though. Been a while since I raised one, so I don't remember what kind of stats I usually get for hatching around 4d left.

It's the holidays, so fansites are pretty busy.

Is it sick? How many days does it have left? Did you incubate? Hard to even guestimate what's going on without any info. ;3

Prizes tend to be rather stubborn and do take quite a bit of views to get sick. Especially if incubated and only ER'd (rather than steadily getting views), they tend to get sick right before hatchling. I haven't killed one yet, though. Been a while since I raised one, so I don't remember what kind of stats I usually get for hatching around 4d left.

He had about 3k after a few hours, including an hour of being ER, when I checked in on him before this. I checked ten minutes later and he had 5k.

Yes, sick. 3 days, 22 hours. He was incubated.

Maybe he'll pull through then if he stays fogged a few hours. Thank you.. smile.gif

He had about 3k after a few hours, including an hour of being ER, when I checked in on him before this. I checked ten minutes later and he had 5k.

Yes, sick. 3 days, 22 hours. He was incubated.

Maybe he'll pull through then if he stays fogged a few hours. Thank you.. smile.gif

It's possible someone added it to another fansite. You could go check the popular ones you don't use to test and see if any dragons were added.

If you use EATW, someone posting on a popular website with the share code could have had your dragon in their signature for a round of users (I can't remember if the share code discriminates between users accepting aid or not as I do not use the site).

It'll probably be okay, but no one can say for sure. It's really common for them to get sick, especially when incubated and ER'd. I usually just wait for them to hatch before fogging, but plenty of others do wait for them to get better before unhiding to hatch.

My adults have 5k - 10k views, 800 - 1k uv, and anywhere from 2 - 20 clicks. With your combination of views and unique views, it'll probably be okay (but as I said, no one can say for sure), but fogging for a while probably was a good idea.

It's possible someone added it to another fansite. You could go check the popular ones you don't use to test and see if any dragons were added.

If you use EATW, someone posting on a popular website with the share code could have had your dragon in their signature for a round of users (I can't remember if the share code discriminates between users accepting aid or not as I do not use the site).

It'll probably be okay, but no one can say for sure. It's really common for them to get sick, especially when incubated and ER'd. I usually just wait for them to hatch before fogging, but plenty of others do wait for them to get better before unhiding to hatch.

My adults have 5k - 10k views, 800 - 1k uv, and anywhere from 2 - 20 clicks. With your combination of views and unique views, it'll probably be okay (but as I said, no one can say for sure), but fogging for a while probably was a good idea.

Looks like someone had. *sighs* Well, let's hope it'll be ok. Thank you, Sock. smile.gif

Looks like someone had. *sighs* Well, let's hope it'll be ok. Thank you, Sock. smile.gif

Boo, sorry. D: I'm sending good vibes for the little guy!

So I guess I missed the memo that refusals are back on for holidays? A few of my breeding pairs from prior years are no longer options.

When breeding a common dragon with a rare, especially a newer common, is it very difficult to obtain an egg of the rare dragon's breed from that pairing? (Example: Diamondwing x Silver dragon and getting a Silver)

When breeding a common dragon with a rare, especially a newer common, is it very difficult to obtain an egg of the rare dragon's breed from that pairing? (Example: Diamondwing x Silver dragon and getting a Silver)

Yes, it's very frustrating sometimes.

So I guess I missed the memo that refusals are back on for holidays? A few of my breeding pairs from prior years are no longer options.

Try from both mates. In past years, breeding was allowed via the holiday mate. This year the common mates seemed to have the refusals reset. A PM to TJ would also work. I wish you'd asked sooner, though. Breeding ends in five minutes at my reply. =( (Go, go, go, good luck!)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Is it just me or are most of the treat credit images in the Halloween Contagion page broken? :0

Is it just me or are most of the treat credit images in the Halloween Contagion page broken? :0

Yup, they do seem to have disappeared. Wikia must have re-named the image files. I'll poke Pie.

Can non in-cave spriters contribute easter eggs/treat sprites/other event sprites? How does it work?

Can non in-cave spriters contribute easter eggs/treat sprites/other event sprites? How does it work?

Odeen posted in response to an earlier question that each in-cave artist can invite one other person to submit art for the events.

Odeen posted in response to an earlier question that each in-cave artist can invite one other person to submit art for the events.

She was responding to my question. Here's a link to her post.

Edited by Vrack

Is anyone else not getting their forum post notifications? I've had none in two days.

Is anyone else not getting their forum post notifications? I've had none in two days.

I've been getting my notifications recently. There have been periods of time when I don't get notifications for a little bit but that hasn't happened to me recently.

She was responding to my question. Here's a link to her post.

Ah, thanks! I'm pretty sure I read that page, I wonder why I missed it.. '-'

What eggs will result from a Holiday x Holiday like

Aegis x Solstice

??

I seem to remember that it'll be random.

Breeding out of Holiday breeding sesaon

-> Refusal

Breeding in season

-> Any mix of the two breeds and up to four egg

-> Only up to four of one breed is possible wink.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle