Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Regarding NDs, I've seen several reports and at least two occasions where an egg (non-prize) turned - and the cracking stage went backward by one or even several steps. However, the one case of a turned prize egg that I had was the exact opposite - the moment the egg turned, the cracking stage jumped forward by one or two steps. (The second step may have happened a second or so after the turning, I think.)

Regarding NDs, I've seen several reports and at least two occasions where an egg (non-prize) turned - and the cracking stage went backward by one or even several steps. However, the one case of a turned prize egg that I had was the exact opposite - the moment the egg turned, the cracking stage jumped forward by one or two steps. (The second step may have happened a second or so after the turning, I think.)

IME, NDs hatch at higher UVs than regular eggs, which is why the cracking sequence reverses when a "normal" egg turns, but Prizes (and, I think, Avatars) turn with higher stats that are roughly equivalent to what would hatch an ND - indeed, I've seen neglected Prize eggs go from a barely cracked Prize egg to an ND hatchie without ever showing an intermediate ND egg stage.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Ah. Yes, this happens (x both). Serves me right for posting while tired, I was comparing 1d ND stats to 4d normal egg stats.

IME, NDs hatch at higher UVs than regular eggs, which is why the cracking sequence reverses when a "normal" egg turns, but Prizes (and, I think, Avatars) turn with higher stats that are roughly equivalent to what would hatch an ND - indeed, I've seen neglected Prize eggs go from a barely cracked Prize egg to an ND hatchie without ever showing an intermediate ND egg stage.

Also yep. 80-100 UVs on a prize are enough to jump to s4-hatch ND. It's probably the coolest thing in the game to watch since it happens so fast.

If breeding is the 25th to the 31st, is that when the event will start?

The event itself usually starts on the 25th, yes. Breeding starts on the 25th. The new CB Halloween drop is only on the 31st.

Also yep. 80-100 UVs on a prize are enough to jump to s4-hatch ND. It's probably the coolest thing in the game to watch since it happens so fast.

Gotta love a hatchsplosion! biggrin.gif

If I have a refusal between a holiday and non-holiday, will they still be able to breed if I go from the holiday's page during the breeding season?

(I accidentally clicked on a Candelabra mate for my Caligene while setting up mates and they refused.)

if they're still on cooldown for this years halloween then no you cant breed them this year. you would have to wait until the next holiday. but just so you know they'll only be able to breed during the holidays, the refusal will stay with them for every nonholiday day

Is the "Revive" action available for all the time that a dead hatchling stays on the scroll, or only for 24h (the period it still count as a living creature on your scroll)?

Is the "Revive" action available for all the time that a dead hatchling stays on the scroll, or only for 24h (the period it still count as a living creature on your scroll)?

It's there as long as the tombstone is there (two weeks)

It's there as long as the tombstone is there (two weeks)

Thanks for the quick answer!

Fingers crossed for Halloween now...

If I have a refusal between a holiday and non-holiday, will they still be able to breed if I go from the holiday's page during the breeding season?

(I accidentally clicked on a Candelabra mate for my Caligene while setting up mates and they refused.)

Yes, if you go from the Caligene to the breeding page they'll be breedable during Halloween (after they came off cooldown).

if they're still on cooldown for this years halloween then no you cant breed them this year. you would have to wait until the next holiday. but just so you know they'll only be able to breed during the holidays, the refusal will stay with them for every nonholiday day

They won't be on cooldown for the entire breeding period. It lasts a full week, guaranteeing one and only one breeding for every pair. Zeditha will just have to wait out the breeding cd.

yeah 11 pm est which is about 7 hours for me

The events and breeding usually start at midnight which is 12 EST.

oh its just on forum time when he posted it the time stamp was 11 pm

You haven't ticked the Daylight Savings Time box then in your board settings! xd.png

My Controls --> Board Settings --> Tick the top box. That should set your board time to cave time.

Has anyone noticed that the Halloween treats are spawning every second? I somehow managed to catch one after the other, even though they are supposed to appear every minutes or so.

Edit:Seems to have been fixed.

Edited by Jay4Jia

I have the absolute hardest time with logic puzzles and especially with minesweeper, would it be okay if I let my mom play the event game? She doesn't have a scroll of her own and isn't interested in the cave itself.

Can anyone point me to where I can see the two new zombie sprites? In case someone saved the actual images, because right now zombies aren't visible.