Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

All cave pages are MONSTROUSLY slow this evening (10pm BST.) They were fine earlier - anyone else ?

No problems here. Restart your browser? Your computer? Your internet box?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

If you have a pure blood lineage of red dorsals, but a purple dorsal is born, does it still count as PB?

It does, since it's still a dorsal. It really depends on your opinion. Some people still consider it purebred, others not. It's just a different colour. Kind of like kittens: there's 3 gray and a black kitten. The black kitten is still a kitten no matter what.

Edited by Stellaluna22

I'm aware that there is nothing that can be done when dealing with IOU-related dishonesty. Is there any rule against us using our profiles to, diplomatically, state that we will never again deal with repeat offenders? Or just: "not accepting trades from xxxxx"?

What is done, is done. Shouldn't we be able to warn the innocent?

I have definitely read on the forum before that public (including the profile) blacklists aren't allowed.

I guess there's only one option left... to post blacklists OUTSIDE the forum and to contact people that are on the same boat via PM.

I really dislike this idea. Just keep your own in your head.

Believe it or not, there are people here who actually post LYING blacklists. It even happened in threads once that I know of. A terrible tale of deceit with named offenders - which was a total lie. Can of worms.

Edited by fuzzbucket

If a scroll is burnt that has your dragons offspring on it, are they released to the wilderness?

If a scroll is burnt that has your dragons offspring on it, are they released to the wilderness?

They used to be. More recently TJ seems to have stopped doing that, though. I own offspring from a burned scroll and the parents still show their old owner's name.

They used to be. More recently TJ seems to have stopped doing that, though. I own offspring from a burned scroll and the parents still show their old owner's name.

Hum. I was kind of hoping they'd die. Got a dragon who has one child with a lot of dragons but randomly has two with just on other dragon. Messes up the sort of pattern.

How many posts does it take to get to level 10? I noticed I was level 9 and was wondering exactly how many posts before I levelled up again xd.png

Also, do all level 10's get a custom member title?

(Don't worry, I have no plans to spam anything.)

How many posts does it take to get to level 10? I noticed I was level 9 and was wondering exactly how many posts before I levelled up again xd.png

Also, do all level 10's get a custom member title?

(Don't worry, I have no plans to spam anything.)

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=H...&CODE=01&HID=17 2000. you can find this link under Help at the top right of the page.

Yes all level 10 can customize their title.

Not really, its all random chance. Some people might have good luck though.

In theory, it shouldn't. In practice, I wouldn't bet on it.

How do you set your title?

Also - how come sunrise/sunset dragons don't produce avatars of change? They're one of the breeds that change .

I believe you would go to your personal settings to change your title, however I'm not a level ten so I can't really give you a 100% answer. However I know that the sunset dragons are affiliated with light, which is a creation aligned element. Therefore they would produce avatars of creation.

How do you set your title?

Also - how come sunrise/sunset dragons don't produce avatars of change? They're one of the breeds that change .

You will go control panel and then to edit profile settings. The top item on the form will be custom member title. It will only appear there once you have hit level 10.

I've been away for about six months due to computer troubles, so I have a couple questions to get me back up to speed:

1. Does anyone know the elemental affinity for Mutamore, Aegis, Antarean, Sapphire, and Celestial dragons? It's not on the wikia as far as I can see.

2. Have there been any changes to how to breed Avatar dragons in the past six months or so? I've been slowly preparing to breed some GoN/Avatar lineages, and I just want to make sure I don't need to alter plans.

Edited by Uigenna

I've been away for about six months due to computer troubles, so I have a couple questions to get me back up to speed:

1. Does anyone know the elemental affinity for Mutamore, Aegis, Antarean, Sapphire, and Celestial dragons? It's not on the wikia as far as I can see.

2. Have there been any changes to how to breed Avatar dragons in the past six months or so? I've been slowly preparing to breed some GoN/Avatar lineages, and I just want to make sure I don't need to alter plans.

1. Elemental affinity of Mutamore and Aegis are in the Encyclopedia wink.gif

2. Nothing has changed considering breeding GoN and Avatars tongue.gif

1. Elemental affinity of Mutamore and Aegis are in the Encyclopedia wink.gif

2. Nothing has changed considering breeding GoN and Avatars tongue.gif

1. I need someone to tell me the elements for those because I don't have those encyclopedia entries yet. tongue.gif

2. Good to know, thanks.

1. I need someone to tell me the elements for those because I don't have those encyclopedia entries yet. tongue.gif

Mutamore: Earth/Water

Aegis: Life/Ice

I posted this in Suggestions, responding to a reference to an "utility" script. But realized that it was off-topic.

I would like to understand what the mods think about scripts that do not improve our chances to hunt. For example:

- would a script counting how many CBs and non-CBS per breed there are in the personal scroll be considered acceptable?

- what about one to calculate, to the minute, how much time an AP egg has left? (you can easily imagine why one would want to run this one)