Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I'm not PLANNING or anything - but is it possible to get a neglected from a pygmy, drake or twoheaded ? Just curious.

If you can bite it, you can turn it. (And therefore vampires can be neglected)

Edited by ainisarie

I'm not PLANNING or anything - but is it possible to get a neglected from a pygmy, drake or twoheaded ? Just curious.

Drakes, splits, pygmies, cheeses, papers, and dinos are unturnable. Everything else is fair game (including vamps, as ainisarie pointed out).

To those who have been around for a bit... how long does it usually take before new moderators are announced? I'm curious to see who'll join. happy.gif

Last time it took 3 month until the new mods where announced.

Edited by Shajana

To those who have been around for a bit... how long does it usually take before new moderators are announced? I'm curious to see who'll join. happy.gif

They almost definitely will wait until after DCs birthday so that mods and TJ will have time to read over and consider the applications. And there's undoubtedly a lot of apps to pick through so it probably won't be until summer time, by my guess.

Wow, have people started abandoning eggs less? All the eggs in the AP right one are 6 days and up.

Wow, have people started abandoning eggs less? All the eggs in the AP right one are 6 days and up.

Quiet before the Storm. Everybody is getting ready for the Big Birthday in two weeks. This is my explanation and I'm sticking to it.

Before I start this insane checker lineage run, is there a limit to how far the generations go? I'm unsure since the lineage pages for dragons looks a little limited, or that I haven't seen much lineages that are probably 26G long...

Before I start this insane checker lineage run, is there a limit to how far the generations go? I'm unsure since the lineage pages for dragons looks a little limited, or that I haven't seen much lineages that are probably 26G long...

The lineage page shows a max of 12 generations. You can extend a lineage as long as you'd like, though. People just won't be able to see the entire thing on one screen. They'll have to click one of the parents and check its lineage.

You can do as many generations as you want. Only 12 (I think) gens will show per page, so your project would just be a couple of pages long. If you were to click on one of the dragons to the far right in a lineage, it would show you the parents for that dragon and then you can look at the parental lineage etc etc.

Edited by ainisarie

I have a 26th gen iced hatchie. And a deadline that runs to 25th.

ETA and my gender symbols have switched to text, just the way someone mentioned the other day.... and the check link does nothing - as they also said.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I usually stop my checker at 10 , but that's more a matter of the number I want to do and the time involved---

and yes fuzz, text symbols that won't fix *sighs*

Just stopped in to ask if anyone else had 'm' and 'f' for gender symbols. But I see it's already been mentioned. Is it supposed to be like this?

Just stopped in to ask if anyone else had 'm' and 'f' for gender symbols. But I see it's already been mentioned. Is it supposed to be like this?

The custom font that displays the gender symbols is presumably glitched. I'm sure the symbols will go back to normal, given enough time.

It's actually layout related. There's a thread.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=174548

Yep. That wasn't up when I attempted to answer, though, and the issue's lasted much longer than I expected.

Is it just me or are eggs automatically getting 1/1/1 stats, even through fog? I grabbed a bunch of eggs yesterday and immediately fogged them, but today they're all at 1/1/1. Also, an egg I just bred seconds ago is at 1/1/1. This is rather annoying.

Yep. That wasn't up when I attempted to answer, though, and the issue's lasted much longer than I expected.

Is it just me or are eggs automatically getting 1/1/1 stats, even through fog? I grabbed a bunch of eggs yesterday and immediately fogged them, but today they're all at 1/1/1. Also, an egg I just bred seconds ago is at 1/1/1. This is rather annoying.

Isn't just you. I grabbed 2 eggs a couple days ago to experiment on and they all gained 1/1/1.

Odd. I just had to work my butt off to get me a click on one of mine !

It is very odd. I want my eggs to be at 0/0/0 sad.gif

Same. The extra 1/1/1 won't affect what you're trying to do with yours, but I like my stuff to have 0 clicks. tongue.gif

Yes, I'm finding that, too. It used to be if you clicked on the egg after the 'get' page, it stayed at 0, now it goes to 1.

Is there still a character limit for descriptions?

I was wondering if anyone knew this:

What happens to the eggs that are in the biomes when no one picks them up? Some eggs just disappear when it's time for another 5 minute drop. Are they dropped later on in the future, or are their codes recycled and given to a different egg? .....Is it possible to be too curious?