Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Just to be sure - are summon tries shown in the action log? Would be nice if someone could confirm this. smile.gif

Yes, they do: "Failed attempt to summon egg"

Whenever I go to Custom Sort, click "Resort by: Breed," let it load, and click "Save Custom Sorting" it reverts back to the original way I had it. Why?

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Whenever I go to Custom Sort, click "Resort by: Breed," let it load, and click "Save Custom Sorting" it reverts back to the original way I had it. Why?

Could it be that sort by breed is not a custom sort?

EDIT; Somehow I fixed it by moving just 1 dragon around...

Could it be that sort by breed is not a custom sort?

It should work. When I press "Resort by: Breed" it says:

user posted image

So I click "Save Custom Sorting" and it just goes back to what I had it previously as.

user posted image

*sigh*

Edited by predatorfan4ever

In my experience the resort options in Alternate Custom Sort are like the sort by options on the scroll itself - they are temporary, and I think meant to be used, at most, as a jumping off point for whatever custom sorting you wanted to do - you have to manually move something if you want to be able to save it as a new custom sort. It's pointless to use Alternate Custom Sort to set one of those sort by options because they are the standard sort options.

EDIT; Somehow I fixed it by moving just 1 dragon around...

There was an issue a few weeks ago that was similar.

If you experience this issue again and it doesn't fix itself, please feel free to report it in its own thread so we can get it taken care of. :3

There was an issue a few weeks ago that was similar.

If you experience this issue again and it doesn't fix itself, please feel free to report it in its own thread so we can get it taken care of. :3

Alright, thank you! Will do. smile.gif

I'm suspecting another New Layout-problem: when I click describe in a dragon's actions it just gives me a white screen.

All other actions and everything else is working normally.

It's been like this for more than 24 hours now.

Can anyone else with the new layout please check if their describe-action is working?

I'm suspecting another New Layout-problem: when I click describe in a dragon's actions it just gives me a white screen.

Can anyone else with the new layout please check if their describe-action is working?

It's working for me, the page loads.

I have the new layout and I can get to the describe page on my dragons just fine (though I didn't submit anything).

Maybe it's your browser or something? What one you using?

I am also having this problem, although it is with a lot of pages, not just actions.

Sometimes when I go to a link inside DC, it loads and goes completely white. I have to reload it for it to work. Actions, Lineage Views, Scrolls, etc sometimes goes white. Other times it works just fine.

x_X

Huh, it's working now for me. I didn't do anything different, it just works again.

Thank you everyone for checking!

Edited by Ripan

According to the FAQ:

Eggs, unfrozen hatchlings, leetle trees, and zombies do not count towards the limit. Frozen hatchlings and adults do.

It's about getting a trophy.

According to EATW's tool:

user posted image

It says I have 53 live dragons.

Shouldn't I get a bronze trophy at 50? Or am I missing something? unsure.gif

According to the FAQ:

Eggs, unfrozen hatchlings, leetle trees, and zombies do not count towards the limit. Frozen hatchlings and adults do.

It's about getting a trophy.

According to EATW's tool:

user posted image

It says I have 53 live dragons.

Shouldn't I get a bronze trophy at 50? Or am I missing something? unsure.gif

Your TOTAL is 53. You still have growing things on your scroll. Once they are Adults or Frozen, they'll count towards your Trophy.

Ugh... And of course, male adults + female adults + frozen = 42, plus the 8 hatchlings is 50 and three eggs make 53...whst do you know!!! xd.png i feel stupid now haha. Glad I didn't make a separate topic. Thanks! smile.gif

Ugh... And of course, male adults + female adults + frozen = 42, plus the 8 hatchlings is 50 and three eggs make 53...whst do you know!!! xd.png i feel stupid now haha. Glad I didn't make a separate topic. Thanks! smile.gif

No problem, glad I could help! smile.gif

I thought that dragons couldn't refuse after successfully breeding. Has that changed?

I just bred WingSnow to Wintery Feeling CB and they refused. As you can see here they have successfully bred in the past.

I thought that dragons couldn't refuse after successfully breeding. Has that changed?

I just bred WingSnow to Wintery Feeling CB and they refused. As you can see here they have successfully bred in the past.

Refusals are turned off during holiday season for the dragons of that holiday. It looks like you have only successfully bred those two during the holiday season.

Okay, this is starting to drive me crazy. Has anyone gotten anything that's not a Carmine when breeding them? The Vampire doesn't count, it used to be a Carmine.

I've been trying to make this checker since they were released back in 2014. dry.gif

Okay, this is starting to drive me crazy. Has anyone gotten anything that's not a Carmine when breeding them? The Vampire doesn't count, it used to be a Carmine.

I've been trying to make this checker since they were released back in 2014. dry.gif

I have found pretty much the same thing no matter what I breed them with, but I did get one Gemshard from this pair http://dragcave.net/progeny/z62sF and a couple of Trihorns here http://dragcave.net/progeny/ZsbnV. So maybe there is hope for you.

I've been trying to make this checker since they were released back in 2014.  dry.gif

i managed this( which gendered wrong)

the 2nd gen was bred for me so It can happen

but

http://dragcave.net/progeny/oPfAQ

not as oftn as we would like -- obviously dry.gif

Edited by dragonpuck