Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

More likely a corrupt cookie - try manually deleting your dc cookies and then logging in again ?

Thanks for the tip smile.gif Tried it, doesn't work sad.gif

I can abandon them on my mobile phone though, so I can do it there. Just not very convenient laugh.gif

Edit: I restarted Safari, now everything works again, yay!

Edited by beefcake

Where should I hunt to try to find a Celestial dragon egg?

I missed out on the release and so NOW I am trying to find one.

I don't EVEN know what the description of the egg is.

Where should I hunt to try to find a Celestial dragon egg?

I missed out on the release and so NOW I am trying to find one.

I don't EVEN know what the description of the egg is.

They drop in all biomes, and the description is "This translucent egg shines like starlight." For more information about them you can check out this ^^

I'd suggest hunting at five-minute drops, I've seen a few that have stayed for several refreshes lately smile.gif

I would like to have one or more fields available for each of my dragons to add notes: i.e. generation. I'm pretty sure I saw a suggestion about that in the past but cannot find it. Please can someone point to it?

Never mind, found it.

Edited by NotBambi

I am getting those silly symbols again in my dragon descriptions: "But it does not know its gender, and is confused by this.   " They went away once, now they are back.

Quick question, is there a thread to request/inquire regarding art commissions from spriters? -

Has anyone else noticed clicks acting funny lately? In the past I've been able to give all my dragons 1 click each, 2 if I clicked them again while at school (different wifi). Lately it's only been registering the clicks occasionally. I just went through and clicked all my current eggs and hatchies, out of them only 4/7 gained a click (I had not clicked them while at school before). One egg has yet to gain any and is still at zero.

TL;DR Trying to give clicks to my own eggs/hatchies is acting glitchy.

Has anyone else noticed clicks acting funny lately? In the past I've been able to give all my dragons 1 click each, 2 if I clicked them again while at school (different wifi). Lately it's only been registering the clicks occasionally. I just went through and clicked all my current eggs and hatchies, out of them only 4/7 gained a click (I had not clicked them while at school before). One egg has yet to gain any and is still at zero.

TL;DR Trying to give clicks to my own eggs/hatchies is acting glitchy.

Yeah, something with the new layout (that's when I had issues, anyway), and I'm not sure why.

Refresh while on the view page when you notice the click doesn't register. If that still doesn't work, go to lineage view, then click the dragon from there.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Yeah, something with the new layout (that's when I had issues, anyway), and I'm not sure why.

Refresh while on the view page when you notice the click doesn't register. If that still doesn't work, go to lineage view, then click the dragon from there.

Thanks, clicking from the lineage view worked.

Hmmm, maybe it's just my imagination but I thought I would ask if anyone else noticed a difference in their background color when they got the new layout?

I have the 1960's skin and I just got the update.

Just after I got it I was looking at a lineage that had Fiona's shadow walkers in it and I thought she had tweaked the color of her sprite, but then I noticed some eggs in the AP had a slightly different shade to them too. The colors seem a little less 'pinkinsh' I guess? (To me Fiona's SW look more of a true gray now without the slightly brownish tone I think they used to have)

So has anyone else noticed such a thing, or is it time for me to have my eyes checked again? tongue.gif

I'm on default and color is business as usual for me. That's about the only thing that didn't change for me, actually.

I'm sure this has a really easy answer, but I cannot find the reason right now, so here's my question:

Why is the option to summon greyed out for me?

Things I thought about which are not the case:

-Summoning in the last two weeks

-having three GoNs

-not having one of each of the elementary trio

What else could grey out the option to summon? Because I guess there is a reason. xd.png

Thanks for answers in advance.

~NE

I'm sure this has a really easy answer, but I cannot find the reason right now, so here's my question:

-having three GoNs

What else could grey out the option to summon? Because I guess there is a reason. xd.png

~NE

Are you scroll-locked?

Is there an epidemic of refusals this week? I just tried six (untested) pairs, got three eggs and three refusals. I thought refusal chances are lower than 50%.....

Edited by Darth Krande

Is there an epidemic of refusals this week? I just tried six (untested) pairs, got three eggs and three refusals. I thought refusal chances are lower than 50%.....

Bad luck, I think. I have tried at least that many new pairs in the last few days and had only 1 refusal.

-having three GoNs

~NE

When did you last summon? Was it about two weeks ago - are you sure the cooldown has ended?

What does this page say? https://dragcave.net/help/limits

When did you last summon? Was it about two weeks ago - are you sure the cooldown has ended?

What does this page say? https://dragcave.net/help/limits

Yes, I'm actually quite sure the cooldown has ended - I tried for the last time on the 25th March and forgot until now.

I don't know if unsuccessful summon tries are actually shown in the action log, but I checked back in there and also couldn't find any summon tries since the 11th April (which is how far my log goes back right now).

Also I thought in this case there would be a sentence like "you can try again in ... days", or do I remember that wrong? I don't know anymore.^^

The page says that out of a limit of three for GoNs I do have one at the moment. So there should be still place for two more.

Also I thought in this case there would be a sentence like "you can try again in ... days", or do I remember that wrong? I don't know anymore.^^

You remember correctly. My Summon is on cooldown and shows "This action is not available until May 04, 2016."

Yes, I'm actually quite sure the cooldown has ended - I tried for the last time on the 25th March and forgot until now.

I don't know if unsuccessful summon tries are actually shown in the action log, but I checked back in there and also couldn't find any summon tries since the 11th April (which is how far my log goes back right now).

The page says that out of a limit of three for GoNs I do have one at the moment. So there should be still place for two more.

Hm.

What's this page say: https://dragcave.net/help/egglimits You don't have a bunch of lil dragons hidden somewhere on your scroll and didn't realize, did you? xP

Other than that, I would suggest contacting TJ09 with all this information. I'm not sure what else it could be, unless maybe you released one of all your trio or something. =o

Hm.

What's this page say: https://dragcave.net/help/egglimits You don't have a bunch of lil dragons hidden somewhere on your scroll and didn't realize, did you? xP

Other than that, I would suggest contacting TJ09 with all this information. I'm not sure what else it could be, unless maybe you released one of all your trio or something. =o

No, I don't - I definitely should have enough space. ^^

And I also did not release any of my trio, I think I would remember if I would have had more than one at some point. tongue.gif

Just to be sure - are summon tries shown in the action log? Would be nice if someone could confirm this. smile.gif Because like this I really could be sure it's not that (although I actually am, but you never know what your sleepy self does at some points... tongue.gif)

Thanks for the help, though! smile.gif