Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Anyone else having problems with Abandon? Once I enter my password and confirm, I just get a plain white screen. I have to hit the back button to get out of it. It appears that the egg does abandon properly, but it doesn't show the usual page and there are no links to move forward from there.

Yes, happens to me too, and I am noticing the forum slow as a crippled snail.

Edit: both issues seem to have gone back to normal.

Edited by Naughtrish

-Abandon giving error/blank screen

-Frozen gendered chicks showing as fogballs

-No incubate pop-up/confirmation

Which issues are people still experiencing? So I can make sure TJ's aware of them.

Alas I am scroll locked now with stuff I don't care to abandon, so I can't check that. My chickies seem to have come out of the fog, though. laugh.gif

Anyone else having problems with Abandon? Once I enter my password and confirm, I just get a plain white screen. I have to hit the back button to get out of it. It appears that the egg does abandon properly, but it doesn't show the usual page and there are no links to move forward from there.

That was happening to me a few min ago, it's stopped now.

Which issues are people still experiencing? So I can make sure TJ's aware of them.

Everything is working okay with me!

Seems to me we've just gone through a major glitch but that the affected eggs and pages are back to normal. Is anyone else having problems of this type now?

Thanks all who replied. I'm glad most the issues got fixed. I'll go check incubate myself and see what's up with it. =)

Did the Incubate process change, or is it just me? When I went to incubate my eggs, when I'm on the Incubate page I usually type in INCUBATE, click Incubate, and a little pop-up says are you sure. There was no little pop up this time.

I reproduced this for multiple actions. The popup does appear if you have it set to input your password. So if you do want the pop-up, you might want to switch to your password for a while.

I've reported to TJ. ^^

Yeah, the thing I got was that the game has lost all my "Incubate", "Influence", and others when I went to do an action, I had to type it in each time instead of auto-fill, and there was no "Are you sure?" pop-up. For Incubate I tried to use auto-fill and the drop down menu said "Influence" instead of Incubate. It's usually very exact which one it shows.

Just watch it carefully, folks.

I'm actually not too familiar with googlemail? I only have accounts for both my Android and because that's what my college uses. Any mail I reply to I just look at through the Win 10 App honestly. Either way, the PM system sounds... yuck.

I went ahead and temporarily enabled other forum users to email me, if you still want to show me those screenshots perhaps. I'd recommend tinypic or something just to post them here, but if you have multiple that might be a pain.

Yikes. That must have been one dedicated troll. I'm sorry everything didn't seem to work out there..

--

Also there seems to be a lot of stuff happening today. There's the fogged chicks, the one user not being able to abandon things (was anybody else able to recreate that error? I would've tried myself but I've got nothing I want to abandon) and the AP now showing cracked eggs. Only one of which is good thing.

You don't want to see them. There’s no point. I would have used tinypic and redacted them to show you - but there's just a HUGE black box and three lines of text at the bottom. It shows you nothing. The only thing I can suggest is clicking the invision link at the bottom of this page and going through their take a tour thing - which sadly DOESN'T show the full awfulness as it doesn’t show you the things you CAN'T do, obviously !

I can abandon and influence and everything - but - you're right - no confirmation are you sure box. I don't actually MIND, but...

ETA I take that back - I'm getting it now. I'm still old layout....

Edited by fuzzbucket

I bred my dragons recently and got 3 eggs, abandoned 2 of them. But when I just went to check on the other two, I still see an action link on their page, even though I no longer own those eggs... Is that a glitch or does that mean they haven't been picked up yet?

There shouldn't really be an action and BB Code link on eggs I don't own...

I don't... Are you on the new layout ?

What happens if you try to "act" ?

I don't... Are you on the new layout ?

What happens if you try to "act" ?

Interesting! I'm seeing the same Actions link, however, when I click it it gives me:

"You search, but are unable to find the creature you're looking for."

But it might be a sure-fire way to tell if something's still in the AP backlog! Yes, I'm on the new layout.

Cheers!

C4.

If you try to use the Actions link, it takes you to a page that says "You search, but are unable to find the creature you're looking for."

If you try to use the Show HTML/BBCode Links, you get a page with "Sorry, you cannot get the HTML and BBCode links for this dragon because you do not own this dragon."

I have experienced this bug as well. I've been on the new layout for quite a while.

Well at least you can't sabotage it then biggrin.gif

Freezing things is working fine, but it happens again or was never gone and i missed it... unsure.gif

Ungendered frozen hatchlings should also appear here:

user posted image

Action with proof of a recently frozen ungendered hatchling:

user posted image

This little list was always very helpful to keep you up to date what you froze recently and will not disappear when you for example spam your action log with the naming action and lost track of your freeze actions.

Freezing things is working fine, but it happens again or was never gone and i missed it... unsure.gif

Ungendered frozen hatchlings should also appear here:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160411/2nelrduk.png

Action with proof of a recently frozen ungendered hatchling:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160411/6a8vqy53.png

This little list was always very helpful to keep you up to date what you froze recently and will not disappear when you for example spam your action log with the naming action and lost track of your freeze actions.

The issue wasn't with the freezing action, it was that all gendered frozen chicks were showing as fogballs (there was a screenshot somewhere above my post). In any case, there were several people who confirmed their chicks came back and displayed as they were supposed to. So unless there's another problem, I don't need any more confirmations. ;3

~

Oh, I did skip over AP eggs showing with cracks, though. Has anybody else noticed this today? It does sometimes happen, but I believe it usually fixes itself. It may be related to cache, perhaps?

Oh, I did skip over AP eggs showing with cracks, though. Has anybody else noticed this today? It does sometimes happen, but I believe it usually fixes itself. It may be related to cache, perhaps?

I was seeing it yesterday, though not so much today. I'm locked and can't try picking up anything to check for sure though. But fixes itself.. it's not supposed to happen? I thought it might actually be kinda useful actually.

OK so - I mentioned the other day that some of my refusals seemed to have re-set - one refusenik pair actually bred. This gets more interesting. As a result of that, I decided to check all the refusals I have listed.

I've just come across two pairs whose mates that I had listed as refused didn't show up as greyed out - on either one's page. They showed as available to breed. So I bred them and they refused "again". That has to be - wrong somehow, no ?

Just a note, the Incubate 'are you sure' pop up is working again, at least for me.

So, um, my hatchlings don't seem to mature until like right before they turn into adults. I've wanted to freeze some, but when I want to go freeze them, they're still in their first stage and have a little over 4 days left. I dunno if it's just me or not... Could someone maybe help me out a bit...?

(Should I have posted this in a different place...?)

Has anyone been able to determine what color stripes celestials produce? Every time I try to breed, I get only celestials.

So, um, my hatchlings don't seem to mature until like right before they turn into adults. I've wanted to freeze some, but when I want to go freeze them, they're still in their first stage and have a little over 4 days left. I dunno if it's just me or not... Could someone maybe help me out a bit...?

(Should I have posted this in a different place...?)

I think you're in the right place. ^^

According to the last paragraph here (and from what I've heard in general), hatchlings will mature based on views. Taking a quick glance at your scroll, it seems some of your dragons on the low end.

My suggestion would be to maybe stick your babies into one or two more hatcheries. I tend to do a few and my hatchlings usually mature with over 5 days left on them.

Edited by ~Magpie~