Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

After checking several times on Sunday 6/30, deciding there was no new release, I check in again on Friday to find that there was.  The pygmies are easy, but I have yet to see the other egg at all.  I don't need to do anything this frustrating, I think.

Missed a Chrono Xeno. That's the third one. :(

Did catch a Cheese while hunting for them, though. 

I was kinda happy to manage to get three rift and then I realise that they have gender difference... Didn't manage to find a 4th yet.

Edited by Nightmon
Wrong thread, but I have something else to say anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seeing people posting trades of alt blacks, and mine are giving me regulars all.the.bleeping.timeeeee!! 🤬

Missed a silver and I keep catching zyus when I want xenos and I'm having trouble trading for what I want. 
Here's hoping I'll get lucky hunting after I post this XD 

Bred together three important (but common) pairs with fertility and got no egg from them all. -_-

Missed a funny code due to hesitation.

Edit: Got another code tho

Edited by Rememberdrgns

I just realized that one of my favorite 2G SAs misgendered and there's no way I'm ever going to be able to trade for a replacement. The original was a gift. Between this and realizing I have zero CB female Sunsongs available, my luck is only getting worse. I've had an awful day IRL already and the added DC troubles don't help :(

Fiona is amazing and a Sunsong has been found :D

Edited by The Dragoness

I've had three successful vamp bites in a row (over a few weeks), but they all repulsed.  I was hoping for some trade fodder.

Edit:  Just had a 4th repulse....

Edited by Gryphonic

Welp, my current bad luck is that I can't flipping see. I mean, I can *see*, but everything is blurry. It's most likely a (really bad) side-effect from my new medication, but I don't dare stop taking it until I've talked to the doctor. So for now, blurry. Work sucked today 'cause it was a real challenge to read with the blurriness. And of course it's affecting my DC gaming too, I never realized how similar some eggs look until I saw them blurry-ly. (Seriously, Boreal eggs look sooo much like Aqualis eggs with blurry vision!)

I just summoned my fifth sinomorph... and it is as male as all the previous ones.

18 minutes ago, Varislapsi said:

I just summoned my fifth sinomorph... and it is as male as all the previous ones.

What gender were the used Zyus? *Supposedly* that has an influence (not a quarantee) on the summoned Sino's gender. I needed to raise all-male sets of Zyus to finally get a male Sino ...

9 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

What gender were the used Zyus? *Supposedly* that has an influence (not a quarantee) on the summoned Sino's gender. I needed to raise all-male sets of Zyus to finally get a male Sino ...

Didn't know that! I haven't payed any attention to the genders so I think I've always used mixed sets, though I have the same number of female and male zyus on my scroll if I only count the complete sets. In any case I have to try with females only!

21 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Welp, my current bad luck is that I can't flipping see. I mean, I can *see*, but everything is blurry. It's most likely a (really bad) side-effect from my new medication, but I don't dare stop taking it until I've talked to the doctor. So for now, blurry. Work sucked today 'cause it was a real challenge to read with the blurriness. And of course it's affecting my DC gaming too, I never realized how similar some eggs look until I saw them blurry-ly. (Seriously, Boreal eggs look sooo much like Aqualis eggs with blurry vision!)

Oh, that sounds awful! Hope you're feeling better soon!

*Sigh* Due to a number of circumstances I was once again distracted and missed the proper timing to kill my first 5 Zombie fodder dragons in order to double my chances on the 31st! :(

Edit: bad luck turned to good luck thanks to a very generous offer!!

I just missed the first aeon I've ever seen in the cave! I never seem to be able to "afford" any trades, even for messy ones, and thought I could get lucky while everyone is after the new releases. Silly me!

Edited by alchemillae
People are so nice!

I now have one female and NINE male sinomorphs, so I empathize with you @Varislapsi 😒

And this was with a batch of female zyus. Of course, then the game pulled in a male I didn't realise hadn't summoned and that was enough to tip the balance. Argh.

I've only seen 2 Aqualises in the AP all day, and I somehow missed both of them! In my experience they normally don't get picked up super-fast in the AP, so it was surprising to see that 'already taken' message. 

I got several offers on my trades—exactly what I was after, at that—but ppl would cancel them within a few minutes, so despite being rather active I wasn't fast enough to check and confirm any of them XD :P

4 hours ago, Tears in Rain said:

I got several offers on my trades—exactly what I was after, at that—but ppl would cancel them within a few minutes, so despite being rather active I wasn't fast enough to check and confirm any of them XD :P

I fully understand how annoying this is because it happens to me allll the time. 

I really need to find a CB White Zyu in the next week or so for a breeding request. I posted a trade and I've been watching the biomes, but no luck yet. I can barely catch most uncommons though. Complaining here seems to improve my catching luck so hopefully this helps XD

My bad is luck so far is not getting a shiny so I can clear out my IOU breeding list. I've gotten nothing but 18 fails so far. ((I'm keeping track.)) Hopefully the new mate the person picked out for thier IOU will finally give me a shiny. And I can move on to the next person in line. I honestly feel really terrible it's taking this long. ><: 

WB

I just overburdened on a CB silver.

That's what I get for being greedy with grabbing codes...

24 growing things, nothing growing up for 6 hours. How does this keep happening? I used to be better at staggering egg hatching so I wouldn't get locked like this. 

Remind me to ALWAYS just decline ALL offers where people are offering a hatchling for an egg and they don't realize that they're egg-locked. I had someone offer precisely what I wanted for a thing I do not want at all, but they -- of **** course -- were egg-locked and didn't realize it when making their offer. So I look up their forum account and send them a message informing them of this... and it goes completely unnoticed, and the person just cancels their offer anyway! And they took so freaking long making that decision, that everyone else offering something else that I wanted ALSO cancel their offers, so I'm left with precisely zero offers to choose from! 😠

Please, just implement an inability to offer hatchlings for eggs when you don't even have room for more eggs to save so many people from moments just like this!