Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Grabbed a pyro Xeno and found out there was a silver behind it and I had just locked myself!

First bad luck: I saw a Silver egg in the cave and just stared at the description for a few seconds because I thought it was the Sapphire egg. A second later, I realized which egg it was and was too late.

Second bad luck: I saw a Leetle tree "egg" in the cave just a few moments ago and when I clicked on it, I saw the "overburdened" message but knew I wasn't egglocked. It was having too many hatchlings, ugh.

My Silver Lunar x Silver pairing, one of my favourite pairs just refused each other after being fine for ages. I'm in a bad mood right now and this just made it worse :(

3 hours ago, Seraphim said:

My Silver Lunar x Silver pairing, one of my favourite pairs just refused each other after being fine for ages. I'm in a bad mood right now and this just made it worse :(

Refused outright after making eggs before, or just no interest/no egg?

when a pair of 6Gs show no interest in each other...

I'll take the risk and not breed a sibling. If next week they won't give an egg, I'm not taking the chance of waiting another week for no eggs >.<

I think my encyclopedia is broken or something.  It doesn't want to show some images that I should have unlocked.

Missed a silver egg in the cave...again

one day I’ll manage to actually catch one ;w;

On 8/16/2019 at 7:04 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/TTEsR

A SINGLE FRIGGING EGG?! AND THE WRONG BREED? :angry:

You don't go to the heavens for that, you should go to HELL instead!

I feel this on the highest of levels >.<

Meanwhile a pair of a lineaged Thunder and Flamingo gave no eggs for 3 weeks. If 4th week this continues, I'll be forced to use Fertility >.>

Edited by BlueLatios

I keep forgetting to raise a third Coast dragon for the raffle.  So I'm camping there, looking for anything interesting, and a great code came up just now but someone else was faster.  :(

I also lost a bunch of bids on trades in the last couple of days.  Codes and Papers, mostly.

3rd hour in a row when Rifts should appear in the Forest.

Except they don't, at least not when I'm looking ...

edit: I just saw a GOLD pop up, of all things (didn't get it, of course), but no Rift ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Commons refusing.  No interest or no egg from common pairings.  Seriously.  I have to use fertility on my guardians, sometimes, to get eggs.

And now I have summoned six male sinos! Half of my zyus are females but perhaps I really have to try and collect an all-female set.

Edited by Varislapsi

I keep seeing lots of almost perfect palindromes in the cave.  So many.

I grabbed two for proof, that are just missing one capitalization. 

One two

If somebody wants them anyway, let me know.  I'll be on for another hour, and then not till tomorrow.

I just missed a CB copper and then misclicked a pygmy I don't need. A bit frustrating as I'm almost egg-locked! And I can't even remember the last time I saw a copper in the cave...

Been wanting to raise a bunch of monarch eggs because I suddenly like the breed (I do a lot of bulk CBs of the same breed from time to time) and they've apparently gone extinct in the wild. It's been three days and not one has dropped while I was hunting.

2 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

Been wanting to raise a bunch of monarch eggs because I suddenly like the breed (I do a lot of bulk CBs of the same breed from time to time) and they've apparently gone extinct in the wild. It's been three days and not one has dropped while I was hunting.

You must be in the wrong location at the wrong time then, because I see them all the time, even when I'm just hunting for codes and not paying attention to breeds.

15 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You must be in the wrong location at the wrong time then, because I see them all the time, even when I'm just hunting for codes and not paying attention to breeds.

Desert, Forest, and Jungle. I just seem to be having terrible luck.

EDIT: 

Lol just found one after going back in. And people say bellyaching doesn't help anything.

Edited by blockEdragon

i have just one (1) zyumorph left, from this singular habitat. ive been hunting for 2 weeks at this point. i havent seen a Singular zyumorph.

Edited by ZelenPixel

@ZelenPixel I know that feeling all too well. It got so stressful, having to ditch everything every five minutes to camp the next shuffle in the biomes, that it made me give up on trying to collect more than just one pair of CB Zyumorphs. I killed the rest out of sheer frustration. -_-

9 hours ago, ZelenPixel said:

i have just one (1) zyumorph left, from this singular habitat. ive been hunting for 2 weeks at this point. i havent seen a Singular zyumorph.

Do you mind sharing which biome you need a zyu from?  I can keep my eyes open for you.

My own bad luck is unaccountably clicking on two eggs I was only trying to mouseover to see the code.  But my finger clicked anyway, and now I'm locked with couple of randos when I was trying to gather trade fodder.

I never ever see rares in the cave, except today I just saw a leetle and no one grabbed it. But I already have one! Took quite many years to find one. Wish I could adopt another...