Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Spent almost two full hours refreshing the AP (while waiting forever at DES) and didn't see a single Aqualis. It's weird how they work, seems like either 5+ Aqualises show up within a few minutes, or nothing at all for long stretches. (*crosses fingers that complaining here will turn my luck around!*)

edit: Wow, that worked fast! Just grabbed an Aqualis from the AP. Thank you bad luck thread! :lol:

Edited by HeatherMarie

6 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Remind me to ALWAYS just decline ALL offers where people are offering a hatchling for an egg and they don't realize that they're egg-locked. I had someone offer precisely what I wanted for a thing I do not want at all, but they -- of **** course -- were egg-locked and didn't realize it when making their offer. So I look up their forum account and send them a message informing them of this... and it goes completely unnoticed, and the person just cancels their offer anyway! And they took so freaking long making that decision, that everyone else offering something else that I wanted ALSO cancel their offers, so I'm left with precisely zero offers to choose from! 😠

Please, just implement an inability to offer hatchlings for eggs when you don't even have room for more eggs to save so many people from moments just like this!

Maybe you should start a suggestion thread?

It works for eggs too--offering 1 egg for 2 when you can only accept 1. Really, offering on/creating a trade when locked in any way and unable to claim more should be impossible or, at the very least, prompt a warning message. 

21 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

creating a trade when locked

Um, why? You can always just swap 1 for 1 of the same.

I can't tell you how ridiculously long it took me to find a CB Stone dragon...:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Um, why? You can always just swap 1 for 1 of the same.

No, I meant when trading for more than an exact swap. Like I said above: 2 for 1. Or a hatchling for an egg.

Time is moving incredibly slowly when I want to offer on a neat trade but I'm egg-locked, and I have a fully cracked ER sitting there being stubborn.

hint hint, little egg

Edit:  annnnd the trade is already over.  Drat.

Edited by Gryphonic

the one time in many years that I see a CB Gold in the cave, I read the description and think "is that a Gold?" before clicking on it *snort* Of course it was already claimed *laugh*

Two eggs just sitting on my scroll taking up space for 2 and 3 days respectively, because the people who were supposed to pick them up haven't checked their PM's/been to the forum in that time *is annoyed* :dry:.

EDIT: Gifted the one, & thanks be the second finally got picked up!

Edited by Sunrunner

Not enough scroll space to grab all the "Freaky" eggs!  

god can't hear me screaming under this pile of red gemshards

i've hatched over 10 of these i just need blue BLEASE

4deda5c875a696a0d9a0cb637893ba50.png

I FINALLY SPOTTED A THALASSA IN CAVE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS AND I MISS IT!

*screams into the abyss* Haven't been this frustrated in so long

JUST WHY 

Not to mention I have so much trouble trading for them that I just detest trying to trade for them (and I've posted BSA hatchlings/uncommons, etc.)

It takes me practicably a whole week for an offer if I'm lucky QAQ

This is what I get for picking them to be a part of my breeding project

Time to buy from the market....again

I keep trying to save for another gold or maybe a silver but at this rate....it took me so long to even save for a gold that first time around T^T

I always thought gaias were the hardest of the xenos to get but I've hardly had this much trouble trading or catching them than I have with thalassas

Ah, thank goodness for this thread 

There's something therapeutic about venting 

Glad the market is an option I have even if I'd prefer not to use it for this

Desperate times : P

Edited by Mochi

Kept a prize egg as long as possible to be able to donate it to the next round of a raffle before it grows up.

And it died without a crack, because I couldn't hatch it in two hours(!!!) with the use of seven hatcheries! 

What's going on with these hatcheries?

I keep always a tab open for each of them to give views, but it seems as if most of the other players don't do so... :(

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

1 hour ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Kept a prize egg as long as possible to be able to donate it to the next round of a raffle before it grows up.

And it died without a crack, because I couldn't hatch it in two hours(!!!) with the use of seven hatcheries! 

What's going on with these hatcheries?

I keep always a tab open for each of them to give views, but it seems as if most of the other players don't do so... :(

I have no proof, but I believe TJ may have made some sort of change to how quickly views can accumulate. I hatch my ER-timed eggs with three hatcheries open and refreshing, one of them refreshing every 30 seconds if I'm in a hurry, and I've definitely noticed that they don't seem to get as many views as fast as they used to. 

I have no discipline when hunting the cave tonight.

I went there with four slots open for either Glowbacks or something nice I could trade for Glowback hatchies. 

4 interesting codes later... didn't even get the chicken I uncovered with one of them because I had locked myself.

Have I inbred my Aeons to infertility? Six attempts WITH Purples and attempting WEEKLY-- not a single egg to show for it. And it's always no egg, not no interest! They're COMPATIBLE WHY CAN'T I GET AN EGG

My Freckles are driving me mad. It's still almost impossible to get anything but a Freckled egg from them. Not counting breeding with Holidays, I've had 88 Freckled eggs so far and two non-Freckled ones (happened once with an Olive and once with an Imperial Fleshcrowne), although I breed them to fairly common breeds, too. The long-term (VERY long-term) aim is a Copper egg, though.

And speaking of Freckles, my bad luck moment of the day is that I momentarily forgot they even existed. :blink: I don't dislike Freckles at all, they look perfectly okay... but time and time again, I totally forget they're even a thing in the game.

When I first won, I had no trouble with trading 2G Prize(kin)s. Now, it's like I'm cursed or something. I can't get the darn things off of my scroll! I've been trying to trade a 2G Prizekin since Friday and not a single person has offered anything. I'm not even asking for anything specific anymore--just offers. Yet I see other people successfully trading theirs. What the heck.

@The Dragoness

I think the right people have to be there.  I've not had mine that long but have had two lots of two CB golds.  Couldn't even get one last time, and it grew up on my scroll.

I was kinda hoping that it would get me some neglecteds but no such luck.  I gifted mine this time, to someone who gifted me a neglected.

I'll see what next time brings!

Traded a super rare today and they were going to take my naming suggestion only to find out that between last night and today it got snagged. That'll teach my to publicly announce good names. >.<

Feanor and Nerdanel keep giving me Nebulae. One's a Tinsel, ffs. :dry:

Why must Celestials have such an irritatingly long cooldown on breeding?! Went to breed a 2G with his intended mate... but then my stupid **** phone suddenly decides to zip past the dragon I was about to click without my input... and now I have 2 "wonderfully" messy Celestials instead of the 3G I was trying to get! :angry: