Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a cheese in the jungle, one that I need to complete my adult cheese of every biome collection.

I bred this little beauty https://dragcave.net/lineage/lr7fo, only to realize between hatchlings and already bred eggs, I was at my limit and it auto-abandoned. 😭   I'm trying not to be too salty- my bad luck is someone else's good luck. I hope the little eggy goes to a scroll where it'll be loved, maybe to someone who doesn't have any nice tinsels. Random early Happy Halloween treat to some random person.

I missed the Thuweds due to the Celestial Wall happening and breaking right as i had to work. I really wanted to hunt for the THawk Drake Thuwed

Also missed the thuweds! Was at a family obligation but that didn't stop me checking the time remaining on the eggs and corresponding it with the times on the AP, but unfortunately seems me using my Google maps to get us to where we needed to be happened at the same time! :P

(And now by me writing this post, I can be over it! haha and congrats to those who did catch them!)

I have a Nebula x Spirit Ward pair for a lineage - I need them to produce a Nebula. They always breed Spirit, and the one time they bred a Nebula, I spazzed and influenced it the wrong gender 😧 

Tried to boot a misclicked Purple Ridgewing egg by vampire-ing it. It just turned and now I'm stuck with a vampire for five hours. :(

Also missed an Astrapi Xeno by like seconds. Got the above egg by spaz clicking...

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

Tried to boot a misclicked Purple Ridgewing egg by vampire-ing it. It just turned and now I'm stuck with a vampire for five hours. :(

Also missed an Astrapi Xeno by like seconds. Got the above egg by spaz clicking...

I'm actually looking for vampires, I don't have any and just started playing again after about a year, if you don't want it we can always figure out a trade or something?

@Suzumiya

I can't seem to ever get a red dino.

I've camped at the Jungle biome for... weeks after coming home from work? And if a dino finally spawned I was too slow to catch it, or it was a wrong one, and then I didn't have luck trading for a red dino.

Either way I've never had a red dino and by now I feel like I want to give up searching for them.

23 hours ago, Nokturna said:

I can't seem to ever get a red dino.

I've camped at the Jungle biome for... weeks after coming home from work? And if a dino finally spawned I was too slow to catch it, or it was a wrong one, and then I didn't have luck trading for a red dino.

Either way I've never had a red dino and by now I feel like I want to give up searching for them.

That sucks. I haven't seen any dinos in a long time, either. I feel like unbreedables used to be dropped a little more often? I've caught a few dinos, but tbh I traded for most of the ones on my scroll.

I saw a gold in the cave! For the second time in my whole Dragon Cave history! Of course I missed it.

Had a low time prize egg in the trading section.

Got an interesting offer.

Couldn't accept it in time, since someone viewbombed the egg to hatch...

Now it will have the wrong gender, because I don't waste pinks on trade-eggs with enough time for the new owner to influence...

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

Offered a Paper on a trade that says that the trader loves unbreedables when their hatchling was at 5d 6h. He's about to grow up on the trader's scroll ...

edit: indeed, he did ...

edit edit: another trade, another hatchie that grew up on the trader's scroll ...

and a trade with 4 coded eggs out of which I'd like 4 but I have no 2nd gen SAltkins or Prizes :( (and OF COURSE they don't seem to be on the forum ...)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Why are cb lunar heralds, fire gems, gemshards, and blusangs so hard to find?  It's driving me up a wall.

Edited by Dragonmage

5 hours ago, Dragonmage said:

Why are cb lunar heralds, fire gems, gemshards, and blusangs so hard to find?  It's driving me up a wall.

I very frequently find Firegems - if I find one I'll let you know and you can have it!! :P

Not so much my bad luck as someone else's good luck but my sister won a first western Prize last raffle - I'm starting to think I'll never get one :(((

Can't find pygmies in the AP for zombie experiments >.< Really wanting to find a kyanite, but I haven't seen them around since their release. Are they rare?

Had a trade up on the public page, declined an uninteresting offer, apparently whoever offered didn't like that I declined because I looked away for a few minutes and the egg views skyrocketed.

Caught it in time to end the trade and hide it, but now when I put the trade back up, I keep getting offers that immediately get cancelled before I can check them, and I mean literal seconds between being made and being cancelled 😕

I've been trying to summon a guardian of nature egg for months but with no luck. Each attempt I do is a failure, hopefully my luck turns one day and I'll be able to get one...

I've had two people on one of my 2G lists for the same mate for a few months now. One wanted the kin and the other wanted the Prize, so it worked out. Except both seem to have gone inactive weeks ago (which I found out after getting an egg). It's not at all a big deal, but I could have used those weeks of breeding for someone else that has been waiting even longer. I think I'm just going to put their request on the back burner for now.

People, if the circumstances allow it, please warn others that you have IOUs with that you are leaving or at least put a note in your sig.

Edited by The Dragoness

oh my goshh i missed a cb xenowyrm ;-; i didnt have the description memorized and by the time i finished looking it up;;;

edit: AND A THUNDER EGG NOOOOO ;-;

edit 2: 2 zyumorph eggs;;;;;

Edited by bagyonce

22 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I've had two people on one of my 2G lists for the same mate for a few months now. One wanted the kin and the other wanted the Prize, so it worked out. Except both seem to have gone inactive weeks ago (which I found out after getting an egg). It's not at all a big deal, but I could have used those weeks of breeding for someone else that has been waiting even longer. I think I'm just going to put their request on the back burner for now.

People, if the circumstances allow it, please warn others that you have IOUs with that you are leaving or at least put a note in your sig.

This happened to me, too. I bred the egg...contacted the person several times, kept the egg fogged until it absolutely had to hatch, then stunned it so it would have more time...the hatchie got down to maybe eight hours left...I decided to offer to someone else who wanted a baby since I didn't want to keep it and didn't have much time to try and trade it. Lo and behold, one day later the person it was meant for finally got back to me, no reason WHY they went inactive, and yes, they totally were still interested in the egg. I agreed to put them on the list again, but at the back, and if they once again failed to pick up their egg when it was bred, well...I guess they don't want it that much.

Also lost a few nice trade offers because my school decided to password protect any attempt to use our computers for anything but school-related stuff, and I couldn't use my cell phone. So, uhm..sorry if anyone offered on a trade this week and I didn't decline or accept. It's hard when I can only use my phone in the bathroom or car. We can leave campus for lunch, but...the closest eating establishment to our school is about 15 minutes away and my entire lunch would be spent in my car. And it's a Taco Bell, which isn't my favorite. Kept missing Xenos this morning, too. THREE of them. A Chrono, Thalassa, and Mageia. Sob. I haven't got a Thalassa in MONTHS. 

22 hours ago, Twimm said:

Can't find pygmies in the AP for zombie experiments >.< Really wanting to find a kyanite, but I haven't seen them around since their release. Are they rare?

I don't think they are supposed to be rare, but they do seem scarce at the moment. I haven't seen any in probably a week or so.

My bad luck? Two unwanted dragons taking up growing slots, because I already missed out on one monthly raffle and I don't want to miss this one as well. *wishes once again for a hatchie-incubate*

not being able to find a trade for my Zyumorph(coast). I need a forest to be able to summon my second dragon (hopefully female but my luck will be another male if I do get it LOL)

Edited by Merenwen

Haven't been able to trade this Silver Tinsel from Spriter's Alt. It's about to grow up.

I've seen four Autumns since this morning and missed every single one. My five-minute mark biome stalking has results in three Chickens, but not a single freakin' CB Autumn or Cheese. What the heck? Are chickens now SO common that Autumns are harder to get?

This will be week three of six different pairs for my hybrid EG mirror breeding project not giving me a single correct egg.  WHY DON'T YOU LOVE EACH OTHER. AND STOP WITH THE SPITFIRES.