Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

12 hours ago, Aqub said:

My bad luck lately is a unique kind but still frustrating. :lol: I keep thinking of great names for dragons while I'm away from the computer... and by the time I'm on the site I've forgotten what the names were. 

Sadly, not unique XD

Apparently, I can't post trades in the Forum, since just about every time I do someone puts ALL my eggs & hatchies into EVERY click site out there 😡😡

On 9/23/2019 at 1:03 PM, Aqub said:

My bad luck lately is a unique kind but still frustrating. :lol: I keep thinking of great names for dragons while I'm away from the computer... and by the time I'm on the site I've forgotten what the names were. 

I literally keep a list on my phone for that very reason, every time I think of a good dragon name I add it to the list immediately so I won't forget. 

Person offers trade of dragons i'm seeking. Turns out i dont see it in time and they end up giving the trade to someone else before rhe hatchies grew up 😕

oh well, next time.

I just missed a CB Gold and a CB Mageia in the same drop ...

Made a good offer on a low-time kyanite & tercorn pair, but they grew up on their owner's scroll instead.

I saved and saved and finally reached 3600 shards to buy a gold.  I went to the market to buy it two minutes later and golds now cost 3700 shards. Sigh. All I want is another CB female gold. 

Edit: Looks like the price went back down and I was able to get one. Now to start saving for next year.

Edited by Jazeki

3 hours ago, Keileon said:

To be fair, that looks really cool!

I second that! Though tbh I don't have a huge issue with inbred dragons, because to me it feels silly to hold pixel representations of not just a different Species but a different taxonomic Class to human ethical standards. I also understand and respect that others don't feel the same.

EDIT: Not trying to cause friction or start a debate, just saying that inbred lineages can still look really cool ^_^ Don't hate me!

Edited by Twimm

Siyats refuse to give me non-Siyats when bred, Lihnseyres refuse to give me Siyats when bred... argh! Make up your minds already!

And naturally ALL of my female Shadow Walkers give me no eggs after no eggs after no eggs after no eggs when breeding them with Blusangs... :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, Sazandora said:

And naturally ALL of my female Shadow Walkers give me no eggs after no eggs after no eggs after no eggs when breeding them with Blusangs... :rolleyes:

Which generation do you need?

Was trying to get a second gen. But it's alright now, I've had two people offering me just the eggs I need so I can finish this lineage before the Halloween event. :D Now if only my Siyats would play nice with me.

@Sazandora Congrats on Level 10 :D What colour/gender combo are you working on with Siyats and Lihnseyres? Male green and female purple?

My current bad luck: on one of my more advanced lineages, I keep getting the wrong egg: Avatar when I need the Zyu, and Zyu when I need the Avatar egg ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

@Ruby Eyes Thanks! :D I'm working on a male green Siyat x female Lihnseyre-lineage, and a bunch of other Siyat lineages. They're awfully stubborn at giving me non-Siyats, except when bred with newer breeds... then they refuse to give me the Siyats I need. :dry:

The classic 2nd GoN influencing dilemma ... same gender as the first GoN to make 3G bases for checkers? Or different gender to have the set? Which one is more urgent? Sigh.

A gift and a curse.

Even with NDs now allowed to talk about and with great advice from people who have experience with getting NDs, I'm unable to make one myself... :(

YAAAAAHHH

My breeding pair (Nebula yCUMB and Spiritward YGV7T) will NOT breed a Nebula! I require them to breed a purple Nebula for a lineage, and they are NOT cooperating! Every week they give me a Spiritward egg.

Maybe a little Public Shame will inspire them to cooperate. Shame, dragons. Shame.

Edited by Twimm
grammar

So many Nocturnes in the AP. So many. Not an Aqualis in sight. (Although if there *were* Aqualises I'd also complain about that since I only have 1 slot for the next 9 hours... Stupid high-timed hatchlings.)

9 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

So many Nocturnes in the AP. So many. Not an Aqualis in sight. (Although if there *were* Aqualises I'd also complain about that since I only have 1 slot for the next 9 hours... Stupid high-timed hatchlings.)

It's now almost 10pm here, and those Nocturns have been there since I got up at 8am.  Not been able to play in the AP at all today.

I missed out having a CB Code word because someone dropped it and it passed through the AP. Knowing my luck it was probably when i was at work