Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I am completely out of the Purple fertility BSA for the next 5 days.  That's not happened for  . . . a long, long time.  Guess that's what catching up on breeding your new holiday mates all at once for the first time will do, and I didn't even get to all the new pairs this go 'round.

Noooooooo! 

You were supposed to be a shiny. Dang it. Now I have to wait another week to try and fill that IOU. 

I've been trying to trade for a CB Spring for days with no success. I don't have any male Springs, so I really need to find one before they stop dropping in a few days. Today, someone finally offered a Spring egg on one of my trades...only to cancel it an hour later. I can't even PM them on the forum. I'm so desperate that I'm considering offering up my CB Tinsel for an IOU just to get a Spring egg :(

Even more bad luck: I just missed two Springs in the cave because I'm locked with things to offer on someone's Spring trade. I never see Seasonals in the cave.

Edit: thank you so, so much to the generous person who sent me a Spring! That really made my day :D

Edited by The Dragoness

I acquired too many things for trades but the offers are just sitting there so... I'm stuck with them and so locked I can't do anything else XD 

People whom I owe not picking up their stuff for days and days lol but I don't want to rebreed, please come back online and get your stuff!

(complaining in this thread usually does the trick for me...)

I just bred my CB Tinsel while locked. She produced a 2G Tinsel egg. I owe that egg to someone and now have to keep them on my list, waiting, for an extra three weeks. I highly doubt that anyone will be kind enough to return it. I did put a message in my sig, but I'm looking for a needle in a haystack here. At least it was a holiday mate. 

"Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined."

I just wish I could install a mechanic on my scroll that automatically kills any Zyumorphs I ever obtain. Such worthless pieces of **** that nobody freaking wants. All I get is declines or zero offers whenever I try to trade those **** things.

19 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

"Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined." "Your offer has been declined."

I just wish I could install a mechanic on my scroll that automatically kills any Zyumorphs I ever obtain. Such worthless pieces of **** that nobody freaking wants. All I get is declines or zero offers whenever I try to trade those **** things.

Some are better than others. I spaz clicked a Black Zyu that I did indeed have to get rid of, but I also got a Pink Zyu the same day. I got a Cheese from the Pink Zyu. I think Red and Black Zyus are the worst, but pinks and whites aren't too bad. Not sure about Blues and yellows. I haven't got many of those. Magmas are another totally useless rares. I keep getting CB Magmas (I should really just not click them...) and end up trading them for commons or releasing them because I don't need/want more and I can't seem to get rid of them. I had a "OFFER DUMMY! CB MAGMA FREE!" trade up in Public trades and it sat there for THREE DAYS before getting a CB mint egg offered. I immediately accepted. 

Strange, that. Especially since non-rares like Gold Florets get offers really fast. That's my bad luck. MAGMAS. I had a 3G tinsel up and someone offered a Paper and Magma (together) and I really wanted the Paper, so I accepted. I just didn't want the Magma. I wish there was a way to accept only half the trade. Thank you for the Paper, though, person who got the 3G silver tinsel!

@Suzumiya It was a white Zyu, I seem to be weirdly good at catching those. I thought whites were supposed to be one of the rarer kinds of Zyus, but seems like I guessed wrong. :rolleyes: I swear, every time this happens I vow to never catch any Zyus ever again, and a while later I end up breaking that vow like a freaking idiot. I'd pay money to have someone just come and slap me across the face every time I get dumb and spaz-click those worthless piles of trash.

A few days ago I was looking at the biomes when I sneezed and accidentally clicked egg I didn't want because of it. :lol:

Been refreshing the AP on-and-off all day and haven't seen a single Aqualis (usually I see multiple every day!), then I saw one just as my phone rang and distracted me so I ended up missing it.

I caught a nice lineage egg I thought I could use for my project, only to realize after it had grown that I already have a sibling and thus had to release it to prevent inbreeding 😔 such a waste

I recently traded for a affordable All-Numbers-Code, but to get a mate is more than a horror *sigh*  Either those Numbers codes that are traded will be traded for CB Metals or I´m offering exactly what they are looking for, and my offer sits for days, just to be declined *sigh* I just want to add another Numbers code pair to my planned Numbers lineage ;_;

Fëanor and Nerdanel still refuse to give me any princelings. Hopefully I'll be posting in the Congrats Thread next week.

No raffle win. Sob. I am dying for a Silver tinsel. They're my favorite prize dragons. 

I spaz clicked a Black Zyumorph just to add to my poor luck today. Now I have to wait hours until I can get rid of it. Uuuugh. And I caught a pyro xeno and I don't like them. I need to stop spaz clicking on things that have the same description as something I want, but are in the wrong biome. Or just pay attention to the biome I'm in. Dang Volcano and Alpine. Good stuff, but also tricks me into clicking Zyus and Pyro Xenos.

10 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

No raffle win. Sob. I am dying for a Silver tinsel. They're my favorite prize dragons. 

Don't give up yet! You already won once, so it's not impossible. Heck, I won my second Prize this morning. It wasn't my dream Silver Shimmer, but it was a Shimmer. 

My bad luck: there's a good chance that there's going to be a release soon but I already locked myself with things that I absolutely can't abandon. Sigh.

I finally have enough 2G Red Fire Gems from Sapphire fathers and 2G Sapphire from the same type lineage to make a few 3Gs...I bred them all and just got Sapphires. I guess getting a 3EG Fire Gem (red) from Sapphire/Red Fire Gem is going to be as much of a pain as getting a 2G was.

12 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

I finally have enough 2G Red Fire Gems from Sapphire fathers and 2G Sapphire from the same type lineage to make a few 3Gs...I bred them all and just got Sapphires. I guess getting a 3EG Fire Gem (red) from Sapphire/Red Fire Gem is going to be as much of a pain as getting a 2G was.

Feel my pain re:Sapphires x Aeons, mwahahaha evilgrin0027.gif.  On the other hand, finally got a 4G out of one of my 2 Tri-horn x Aeon pairs, so yay!  Proof.

10 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

Feel my pain re:Sapphires x Aeons, mwahahaha evilgrin0027.gif.  On the other hand, finally got a 4G out of one of my 2 Tri-horn x Aeon pairs, so yay!  Proof.

What gender Sapphire/Aeon? If female Sapphire, I can totally breed mine and try. 

Meant to catch another Chill egg...but locked myself with a Blusang. Ugh.

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

What gender Sapphire/Aeon? If female Sapphire, I can totally breed mine and try.

Thanks for offer, but I've got them the other way around with female Aeons x male Sapphires.  Only managed 2 pairs of 2G's so far, & they've only thrown more Sapphires, so I'm still chasing a 3G pair :P.  Man, I do love Sapphires, but they can be such a pain.

4 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

Thanks for offer, but I've got them the other way around with female Aeons x male Sapphires.  Only managed 2 pairs of 2G's so far, & they've only thrown more Sapphires, so I'm still chasing a 3G pair :P.  Man, I do love Sapphires, but they can be such a pain.

I feel your and @Suzumiya's pain!! I've been stuck at 3G in a female Aeon x Sapphire lineage for almost TWO YEARS now (quite irregular breeding tho). I rushed through the Sapphire x Fire Gem pair right after Fire Gems were released, so this wasn't as painful! If you guys wanna trade offspring at some point, just hit me up ^_^ 

Also having real bad luck with the new release! I checked on 30th, but I guess I was too early so the release hadn't happened yet. 

Completely locked with 24 growing things and no hatchies growing up for another 6-ish hours. I already decided to freeze a hatchie to open up a slot, and then I filled that slot within like 10 minutes. Oops.