Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I offered one egg on someone's two egg trade half an hour after they posted it, but they haven't accepted or declined. It's been two hours, so chances are they went to bed or something, and now I can't catch or breed anything because I have to keep my last egg slot empty so they'll be able to accept my offer - if they even want it. (It's not someone I know, and there's no forum account with the scroll name. I probably wouldn't PM them anyway, because aaaaaaahcommunicationisdifficultandscaryeeeeeeekwaahwaahwaaah, but in this case I couldn't even consider it...)

... Posting here hoping the magic of this thread will work so that the person comes back to their computer and looks at their trade.  ;)

Three Script eggs hatched without influence...I hope they turn up male. I don't have enough pinks! Sob. 

I have a Black Tea that needs to be male so bad (https://dragcave.net/lineage/5qB1H) I really hope someone replies to my "Need an influence" post in the influence thread, even though it was last used in 2018. If this Tea turns up female, I'm freezing her. :(

At least I got another 3G in case that one can't be helped: https://dragcave.net/lineage/QHmv3

Just missed a CB Gaia that popped up at :47 :(

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Just missed a CB Gaia that popped up at :47 :(

OMG, I saw that too! The first one I've SEEN in months and I missed it! I'm just happy to see one. I know now that they are still out there! XD

A Script pre-cog'd female cuz I ran out of male pinks. Sob. :(

Edited by Suzumiya

Aqualis semi-wall in the AP and not enough egg slots aaaahhhh!!! *flails* I'm literally dumping anything I have that isn't an Aqualis to free up more space, but goshdarnit these egg limits are torture right now!

Stupid Nebula colored Blue. I need a red one. And my first Nebula egg from a Script father will be blue. Ugh. 

And I caught a stupid Purple Dino. Hopefully someone will be merciful and take him for a Red Nebula. ><

13 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Cave, you GOTTA be KIDDING me!

https://dragcave.net/progeny/nlozN

Wow. That's gotta suck. That's probably what's going to happen to me when I get down the line on my Script/Nebula lineage. I'd be going insane if that happened...or trying everything in my power to find a lineage swap. 

4 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I'd be going insane if that happened

Prepare for insanity! Nebbies supposedly should have equal chances for both versions of each gender, whereas Ridgewings have about 1:4 for tan to purple ratio, by my estimate.

I decided to breed some 2nd gen holiday x lindwyrms for the raffle things, so I started with my Blusangs, even used up all my Purples to make sure there was no refusals.

What happened? No eggs, and the only one who didn't get a Purple used, because I ran out...decided to refuse her mate.

Since that was a bust, I moved on to my Scripts, because hey, they should be more agreeable, right? They hopefully won't be so stubborn, right?

No. I finally got three eggs from them, but only after several fails and two more refusals.

I hate my dragons right now...

Offered a bunch of hatchlings on a trade. Gotta keep an egg slot open in case the owner of the trade accepts my offer. The offer's been sitting there, untouched, probably unseen, for a whole day now.

Why is it so hard for people to use decline if they're not interested? -_-

@Sazandora Yeah, I know what you mean - Keep trying to trade my prizekin egg, but this is the second swap I've offered on that it looks like I'll cancel cuz the kin I'm interested in will shortly fall below the cut-off line for influencing.  I've not great luck with things turning out the correct gender without it, & I can't stand misgenders, I don't have the temperament :P.

2 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Offered a bunch of hatchlings on a trade. Gotta keep an egg slot open in case the owner of the trade accepts my offer. The offer's been sitting there, untouched, probably unseen, for a whole day now.

Why is it so hard for people to use decline if they're not interested? -_-

What was the trade for? Someone offered a trade I WANT to accept, but it has four hatchies, and I'm hatchie locked until two things grow up. Maybe the person CAN'T accept it? This offer has been sitting there for a day or so, and I feel bad, but I'd love to accept it. It's for a Cheese. They offered commons I asked for. It can be annoying, but maybe there's a reason it's still sitting there.

@Suzumiya It was a CB Kingcrowne egg. At least I got the answer I wanted a couple of minutes after posting here in the thread -- all that waiting for absolutely nothing. Oh well, 'least I caught a Copper and traded that for a Kingcrowne so it's not so bad. Complaining in this thread sure seems to give people a sudden stroke of luck. :D

6 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

@Suzumiya It was a CB Kingcrowne egg. At least I got the answer I wanted a couple of minutes after posting here in the thread -- all that waiting for absolutely nothing. Oh well, 'least I caught a Copper and traded that for a Kingcrowne so it's not so bad. Complaining in this thread sure seems to give people a sudden stroke of luck. :D

What kind of Kingcrowne lineage are you doing? Or are you just collecting them? I have a lot of Kingcrownes I can breed, and I can probably catch some for you (as soon as some eggs hatch/hatchies grow up).

Right now, my favorite commons are Candelabra, and I CANNOT find them! They are hiding from me! PLEASE, oh great bad luck thread, make Candelabra appear as soon as I have a free egg slot. 

@Suzumiya Hoarding, I adore those fellas so much. :wub:

So last time I tried to breed 2G mates for a bunch of 2G Siyats I bred a while ago. End result? Around 21 2G Siyats dumped straight into the AP, 2 no interest/no eggs, and 1 refusal. Not a single non-Siyat produced. Sure, Siyats are another breed I love, but... jeez, can't you guys give me a break? All I'm asking is just one -- ONE! -- non-Siyat from you all so I could actually get to finishing these lines I started... oh, what am I saying? Next week I bet it's gonna be all Siyats again!

Arg, after killing two eggs with failed vampire bites, I caught a random common from the AP and bit it and my dragons threw it out. Waited the three days until it was about 4d 2h and then started hunting the AP, but I must've missed it because it suddenly started gaining views just now. Too bad, too bad... 

On the bright side, I caught someone else's vampire and their scroll name is on here so I pm'd them a teleport link if they want it back. So there's my good karma for the day 😛

@TheNobleOne

I saw those trades of yours and actually have a CB Blusang on hands but I won't offer on 3 eggs I don't have use for. A swap for a single egg would work for me.

Would you mind offering just a single thing on this? https://dragcave.net/teleport/26c70b485ae8408cded18626e1ee0a1d

(can accept in a couple of hours)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I ran out of male pinks just in time to NOT be able to influence a few of my 2Gs! Sob. 

"offers"

Oh how I hate this ... never works out for me. Apparently a 4th gen perfect staircase Gold Shimmer is not enough for a CB Nebbie (Alpine), not even if the trader doesn't have any Gold Shimmers yet ...

18 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

"offers"

Oh how I hate this ... never works out for me. Apparently a 4th gen perfect staircase Gold Shimmer is not enough for a CB Nebbie (Alpine), not even if the trader doesn't have any Gold Shimmers yet ...

Do you want a CB Neb? I have two. Both female. One egg and one hatchie. Hatchie will be red. You help me out all the time. If you need the Neb, I can help. Both are from the Desert, though.

I attempted to breed my four available pairs of Carinae, and got one refusal (of course from the only perfect pair), one not showing interest, one not producing an egg, and the last pairing produced and egg but the couple didn't really match up well. :dry: