Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

This is my bad luck pretty much always: I decide I want a common dragon and think to myself "Oh, I see those in the cave all the time, no problem!" but once I actually want one... I can't find one. :rolleyes:

WHY!? Why!? I left my scroll unhidden for the first time in literally a YEAR last night just to see if it was safe to keep unhidden so I could, you know, link it in my sig like everyone else.

Sigh. Nope. I woke up to a dead CB Ice: https://dragcave.net/lineage/qnIal

They left the ND alone. They left the 2 CB Golds alone. They even left the ugly, unwanted CB Red Zyumorph alone. They killed my Ice baby. They killed him! I love squishy baby Ices, and now he's dead! Why go out of your way to kill ONE specific dragon!? They didn't even put my scroll on click sites. The Golds are still at around 2 views each. 

The Monarch was targeted too. I saved her, but...dang, look at all those views she got: https://dragcave.net/lineage/40EnS. I guess someone decided to try and kill my lineage project too. 

And I think something is wrong with her: https://dragcave.net/lineage/gLL2u...she's supposed to be female, but hasn't gendered yet. Are these things notoriously slow?

34 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

And I think something is wrong with her: https://dragcave.net/lineage/gLL2u...she's supposed to be female, but hasn't gendered yet. Are these things notoriously slow?

Yes. They need plenty of attention.

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Yes. They need plenty of attention.

Too bad the viewbomber didn't target her. She might have gendered. I guess it's time to put her on five different click sites and hope for the best.

Dang, those new Pygmies are gone quickly ...

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Dang, those new Pygmies are gone quickly ...

Yep. I hope they appear later. I'm going to an Arts Festival until 4pm today. I already locked myself with 2 rainbow dragons. I have a Blusang and a Cheese that need to hatch (both are under 4d, but aren't hatching for some reason even with the huge hole in the shell...) before I can get pygmies. I'm not abandoning my Monarch/Teas.

Haven't seen a single Aqualis in the AP all day. Usually I see at least one or two within a couple hours of hunting.

Click spamming the Coast on the 5 minute mark trying to get a new pygmy. Not one pygmy AGAIN. I did spam click a chicken on accident...at least I could trade the little featherball for something. Maybe a new pygmy or two is they don't start showing up in a day...I love new pygmies.

I cant seem to be getting a single hellhorse out of my male hellfires and female horses... Ree! I've been trying for MONTHS now. And fertility won't help either.

6 hours ago, nordana said:

Gladly, if you can spare one of them^^

Of course. I honestly just bred them to see if I could get a Hellhorse after reading about your terrible luck. Only two pairs made Hellhorses, but hey, together they'll make a nice checker. You can have both if you want. Both sets of parents are named and they are obviously unrelated.

Bad luck: Didn't win a prize. Sigh. Also don't really know what constitutes a lindwurm. Need to check the encylcopedia. I know Blusangs count, but they can't be the only lindwurms because they're so rare.

I keep having bad issues with viewbombers. I woke up this morning to find two eggs I caught last night with over 7,000 views. My Zyu hatchie (hatched yesterday with 4,000) has over 14,000 views. My new release hatchies all have well over 10,000 views, and I'm honestly pissed off. I had my Scroll hidden and everything, so I don't understand how this even happened.

Everything has survived so far, except for the CB Copper my friend gifted me yesterday. :dry:

Edited by GalacticSketch

1 hour ago, GalacticSketch said:

I keep having bad issues with viewbombers. I woke up this morning to find two eggs I caught last night with over 7,000 views. My Zyu hatchie (hatched yesterday with 4,000) has over 14,000 views. My new release hatchies all have well over 10,000 views, and I'm honestly pissed off. I had my Scroll hidden and everything, so I don't understand how this even happened.

Everything has survived so far, except for the CB Copper my friend gifted me yesterday. :dry:

Oh no. I lost an Ice to viewbombing and some kind soul gifted me a replacement for him. In the interest of paying it forward, what color was it? If I catch one, I'll replace the lost one. Viewbombers need to get a life!

I am currently scroll locked....just need a nice fellow to come along and pick up his hatchie! 

Dunno if this is BAD luck...but what's up with Red Dinos? Are they not wanted anymore? I'm literally asking for mostly commons and haven't got a single offer. Same with my chicken hatchie. These new release eggs are going to force me to raise these two things I don't want. XD

54 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Oh no. I lost an Ice to viewbombing and some kind soul gifted me a replacement for him. In the interest of paying it forward, what color was it? If I catch one, I'll replace the lost one. Viewbombers need to get a life!

I am currently scroll locked....just need a nice fellow to come along and pick up his hatchie! 

Dunno if this is BAD luck...but what's up with Red Dinos? Are they not wanted anymore? I'm literally asking for mostly commons and haven't got a single offer. Same with my chicken hatchie. These new release eggs are going to force me to raise these two things I don't want. XD

It was a brown Copper. She gifted it to me so I could try and get some more hatchies for it, buuut that obviously didn't happen. It's alright though. :)

I'm really just worried about everything else on my Scroll. All of my babies got sick except for my Carina egg (which has been fogged because it got sick yesterday :dry:)

I'll leave everything fogged until it grows up if it means theyll live.

1 hour ago, GalacticSketch said:

I'll leave everything fogged until it grows up if it means theyll live.

You may want to unfog them when they get below 4 days. They can't grow up in the fog.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You may want to unfog them when they get below 4 days. They can't grow up in the fog.

I definitely will, but I'm keeping them fogged until a little below 4 days (if they live that long). One of the eggs died, but I'm really hoping that the others will somehow manage to hold on. I know it's unlikely with the 10k+ views on dragons so young, but fingers are crossed!

WHY in the heck do I keep clicking Zyumorphs!? I hate these suckers. I just see the word shiny and gravitate toward it. Now I'm locked with a Blue Zyumorph. Sigh. Maybe I can trade for a Script or Nebula. 

Can. Not. Find. Scripts. 

Who is taking them all? Speak up! XD

I can't get a trade for a yellow dino on the hub and have been trying sort of passively for weeks now. I guess I'll have to step my game up and post for one.

and I missed a cb gold ;-; because I was egglocked... otherwise would have my first self-caught cb gold

2 hours ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

I can't get a trade for a yellow dino on the hub and have been trying sort of passively for weeks now. I guess I'll have to step my game up and post for one.

and I missed a cb gold ;-; because I was egglocked... otherwise would have my first self-caught cb gold

I have a Red Dino. I can try to swap it for a yellow for you. 

And OMG. Fail. Bad tinsel! Bad! https://dragcave.net/lineage/WwTq8

I missed a silver, A SILVER
QAQ
One day I'll manage to catch one

(side note love that we have this thread for the sole purpose of venting as it usually ends up turning my luck around :D) 

Once again I haven't seen a single Aqualis in the AP today. They were sooo common at first, but I guess the new release has messed with stuff a bit.

1 hour ago, Mochi said:

(side note love that we have this thread for the sole purpose of venting as it usually ends up turning my luck around :D) 

Yup! That's one of the reasons I post in this thread, it has a habit of turning luck around!

10 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yup! That's one of the reasons I post in this thread, it has a habit of turning luck around!

That works for me, too, oddly enough. I complained about no Scripts, and now I have four! Two were gifts from the super sweet @Ruby Eyes, but I actually caught the others! 

I'm now locked...and I missed yet another Script cuz of it. I also have trades up for a Red Dino, Chicken, and CB Spring...no one is interested in them! I guess they still want new eggs! Come on people! Offer something on these babies! I don't really want a Dino OR another Chicken.