Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I bred a Monarch/Candelabra pair and got a Candelabra...but it auto-abandoned. Sob. If someone gets an egg from a female Candelabra named Ximmora, I'll trade you something to get her back. XD

Missed a Silver in the Desert.  The only Silver I've seen in months.

mad0228.gifmad0214.gifmad0223.gif mad0160.gif

Finally managed to have one of my SAlt dragons breed, only for me to realize I was a dummy and was already scroll-locked. Oh well, but I hope whoever picks it up will be very surprised! :)

My two 4th gen black stripes outright refused each other. It is so hard to try for a fifth gen black stripe lineage without them snubbing each other. Erk.

20 minutes ago, Misha said:

My two 4th gen black stripes outright refused each other.

Did you use Fertility?

I just missed a Copper ... :(

43 minutes ago, Misha said:

My two 4th gen black stripes outright refused each other. It is so hard to try for a fifth gen black stripe lineage without them snubbing each other. Erk.

Do you need a few Stripes bred? I have a lot and don't mind breeding them.

On 5/12/2019 at 4:03 PM, Suzumiya said:

Both are from the Desert, though.

I need a red Nebula from the Alpine for completion reasons. ;)

So I hatched an Alpine one, and of course she sorts with the blue/purple variety. :dry:

Also, I got NEITHER of the two Nebula trades I offered on, but those turned out to be male anway (still would have liked the z-coded one though ...) Both were the non-helpful "offers" trade type.

Off to camp in the mountains again ...

14 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I need a red Nebula from the Alpine for completion reasons. ;)

So I hatched an Alpine one, and of course she sorts with the blue/purple variety. :dry:

Also, I got NEITHER of the two Nebula trades I offered on, but those turned out to be male anway (still would have liked the z-coded one though ...) Both were the non-helpful "offers" trade type.

Off to camp in the mountains again ...

Someone offered her on my Cheese trade: https://dragcave.net/lineage/CNftn

I can accept if you want it. That's all they offered. One Red Neb. I had one offered on an Ice last night, but the Ice grew up while I was asleep. Hah. 

I've been camping the Desert lately for several breeds. Yesterday I was at my parents' on the dinky laptop, gathering Skysilks and Spitfires.

I picked up so many that I uncovered a Gold, but with a touchpad cursor I had no chance at it.

Oh well, it would have been nice to gift one.

Also, coming back to the game to several pages' worth of unnamed dragons.

Lost a nicely coded egg to the hourly deletion due to my computer freezing at the wrong time ...

Also, bought 8 Market eggs. Bit them. Got 3 killed and 5 tossed, zero keepers.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Haven't seen a single Aqualis all day, in the AP *or* the biomes. New eggs still too abundant in the biomes I guess. Tempted to buy from the Market, but I haven't spent any shards yet and I kind of like having so many.

Sent two hatchies to the AP so I could catch the new releases and some jerk caught/ raised them both and abandoned them to the wild. They were the first from each pair that I had originally meant to keepWhat was the purpose? They werent ugly 😩😭

536BF483-6215-4439-A32D-B708B4BEE9C4.jpeg

234C0199-5A81-450D-8B01-C7F0AEEC486D.jpeg

Edited by emetib92

Missed a gold in the cave. Ah well, congrats to the lucky catcher :) 

I forgot to use fertility on my very first pairing of a 3G Candelabra and a 3G Monarch (checker) and they refused. Sob. Definitely gonna start collecting lots more purples. Can't handle another painful refusal like that!!!

An Ash X Aqualis from my project gave no egg
Twice

Dragon Cave, why >.<

I'm having such a hard time finding script dragons in the cave. It probably doesn't help that I'm looking immediately after a release and all the Galvanic eggs are there. :huh:

I still have no luck with CB pipio eggs, I feel like that they avoid me. Pretty sure I'll find a CB Silver before a CB Pipio at this point xD
Edit: Just got a CB Pipio, I guess complaining can help sometimes

Edited by Nightmon

587E1D9A-7C1A-4A22-A16F-9BB57D24452B.thumb.png.db2f15c28bff5624ab64d285a4e79e5b.png

Should’ve used fertility -_- 

But then again it’s the first refuse in this 6G PB project.

Edited by Rememberdrgns
Dummy forgot the pic itself

2/3 Spring pairs didn't produce an egg today, so there's no way my 7th gen project is finishing this year. (Yes, I used fertility...)

Chickens, Xenos, Trios...lots of interesting rares in the cave I've caught...and haven't even SEEN A FREAKIN CHEESE! My favorites. :(

And SHE REFUSED HER MATE!  I can't believe I forgot to Fertilize!

Another week, another game of "Get a Non-Siyat From My Purple Siyats" that ended in miserable failure. Only two pairs failed to produce anything. All in all, 17 attempts -- 15 2G Siyats dumped into the AP. -_-

Forgot to Fertilize my first and only 2nd gen SAkin https://dragcave.net/lineage/k3g0B  and bred with one of my CB R. Angels a few days ago

Got a refuse. 

I'll smash my remaining CB RA and her with Purple's Fertility as soon as I can breed them... I hate having a 2 CB limits for certain breeds. :(

Edited by Dragon-Firy

4 hours ago, Dragon-Firy said:

Forgot to Fertilize my first and only 2nd gen SAkin https://dragcave.net/lineage/k3g0B  and bred with one of my CB R. Angels a few days ago

Got a refuse. 

I'll smash my remaining CB RA and her with Purple's Fertility as soon as I can breed them... I hate having a 2 CB limits for certain breeds. :(

I think you can release the RA that refused if you want and pick up a new CB RA around V-day. Of course, if it was obtained during first release...I understand why you wouldn't release it. XD

WHY do I keep getting Magmas? I need to tape my fingers together to stop myself from clicking every "too hot" egg. I do not like these things! Thanks to this dumb Magma, I missed a Red Fire gem! I need more girl red fire gems and I can't find any! I seriously offered a nice rare on a CB Fire Gem egg last night, and it was declined. Sob. Did Fire Gem rarity increase!?