Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

12 hours ago, Keileon said:

I'm pretty sure I've inbred my Aeons to sterility, because it's like pulling teeth trying to get a pair of siblings out of this gen.

I just need your sister!

That is amazing. I hope you get the sister!

My current bad luck is I cannot for the life of me hatch a purple nebula. The wiki says all the colors are equal in rarity but all I get is green, green, green and more green. >.<  Whyyy?

Why is it I can never seem to breed a single female alt?! Trying to breed undine and black alts, but of the 16 alts I've bred, all but two are male :'(

A copper in the jungle flashes by my slow eyes.

And now a Gold, also in jungle.

Edited by Rememberdrgns

9 hours ago, ShadowPenguin said:

Why is it I can never seem to breed a single female alt?! Trying to breed undine and black alts, but of the 16 alts I've bred, all but two are male 😢

But you can influence the egg to be female...

After about ten dodges, all five of my potential zombies disintegrated :) Gotta love that zombie hunting pain!

I guess my current bad luck is that I didn't win the Prize I wanted. But... I guess I got something.

13 hours ago, Naughtrish said:

But you can influence the egg to be female...

I'd need more pinks for that, and I can always trade or give away alts I don't want

I cannot get a female pink for the life of me. All male. Every time I try to put one up for trade, trade ends before the other party can accept.

I'm doomed to an all-male pink squad :c

New release after I just bred some Gemshards for a checker. If I abandon them for the new release I am sure they will color right for the lineage. If I keep them they will most likely color wrong and I will have wasted two scroll slots on them! :P

New eggs. Omg. Can't get a SINGLE ONE! By tomorrow they'll be mixed and I still won't be able to get them. Worst release ever. They look so pretty, too. I really wanted a set. 😢

Thanks to some... "Good Samaritan"... two of my new release eggs ended up being dead. I had planned to trade two of the big ones that I got as extras to two pygmies that I missed. (I know, I was supposed to fog them. This had never happened before to me. But keep in mind, it was late for me, I had early morning to attend to school, and never had happened before to me.)

Now I need 3 pygmies. And the last extra of the big pink one I probably toss to AP so I don't have sick eggs in my scroll.

I hope you're happy with yourself by ruining someone's chance of swapping their extra pygmies for the other new ones, you accursed "Good Samaritan".

Edited by Moonlightelf

The new eggs looked like they were moving slower, so I started spaz clicking trying to get one...lo and behold, the first and only egg I got out of this round of fast-clicking was a FREAKING OLD EGG already mixing with news. I do NOT need Sinii Krai dragons. Sob. Whyyyyy. I'm debating on whether to Bite it and hope for the best. Even a vampire success would be better. I hate Sinii dragons.

My cousin won a CB Prize having tried like just a few times while I still haven't won after trying nearly every month since the monthly raffles xD

Thanks to the new releases both being in the Coast, I haven't seen a single Aqualis in that biome today, and I have a feeling it'll be like that for awhile. 

Seems like this guy is never going to get a mate for himself. His first mate misgendered, and he just refused his second mate. :dry: I swear, you refuse yet another mate, your head will end up on the chopping block instead...

My Prize hoard seems to only want to cooperate when I'm breeding to the AP. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it would be nice to have shinies to gift or trade at other times too. 

Edited by The Dragoness

I only have one CB gold and unfortunately he likes his mate so much that he doesn't want any offspring of his own breed.

On 8/29/2019 at 1:34 PM, Keileon said:

I'm pretty sure I've inbred my Aeons to sterility, because it's like pulling teeth trying to get a pair of siblings out of this gen.

I just need your sister!

OMG this is so amazing and lolsome! You made my day :)

My vampires are killing every egg they bite or my other dragons refuses to let it stay, lol. 😂

Pretty please my little dragons, we need more vampires in the clan 😍

Took a break from breeding my shiny bae to an Aether for someone else (the paiiiin . . .) to try to get him to give my Black Marrow a boyfriend before Oct. but the 4th attempt was another no egg from them!  AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH !@$%^&*() ****  alot

Edited by Sunrunner

I bred this little beauty https://dragcave.net/lineage/lr7fo, only to realize between hatchlings and already bred eggs, I was at my limit and it auto-abandoned. 😭   I'm trying not to be too salty- my bad luck is someone else's good luck. I hope the little eggy goes to a scroll where it'll be loved, maybe to someone who doesn't have any nice tinsels. Random early Happy Halloween treat to some random person.